Wade

Breath of Fresh Air [OOC]

@supernal @Lady Gilaen

Here's the OOC for the thread. 3 day timer, flexible post order.

In case any information is missing from my post, here's the Naho Raiders lore topic:

I'll try to have Eli's profile up very soon. For now, assume a thirty-year-old white guy with brown hair and a height of 6'2". 

Looking forward to playing with you guys! 

Edited by Wade

I’m feeling a little stuck atm, but I’ll start on a post tonight and probably finish it tomorrow (I’m away at a panel discussion in the evening though). Unless @supernal wants to post ahead of me, which is also cool

Yes! Sorry sorry, my summer class started today and some of my teaching materials came to me late. But the session is over. Teenagers are even quieter than undergrads, but they work so so much faster

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get around to posting in the past few days. Things have been super hectic since I found out on Friday that I might be out of a job real soon. Budget cuts to my department have nixed my plans to transition from a contract to a permanent position this month, and I've been scrambling all weekend to get in touch with old contacts. Suffice to say, I'm really, really stressed right now. I might need a few more days to get in the proper headspace to write.

Sorry about the inconvenience, guys.