Wade

Breath of Fresh Air [OOC]

@Lady Gilaen - small correction. Halisera is a matriarch / leader of her house but not a monarch. It doesn’t take anything away from the post but I realize not mentioning anything now might lead to speed bump down the line 

@Wade - could I trouble you to link the ooc in the ic? No problem if you do but it makes navigating to / fro easier imo 

I'm so sorry that took so long. I'm still not really sleeping more than a couple hours at a time, and I'm not even sick anymore. 

I hate it

Kill me

*Oh, and Enid means 'Dam' as in mother cat, not a water dam. But that might not be clear in character anyway.

Edited by Lady Gilaen

Wanted to suggest something along with my post -

So I left it open ended on how much damage is actually done to the brumak and can be easily swayed on this but am at the moment thinking we should have caused it enough damage to *hurt* it and make it lose interest in pursuing us as food. But not kill it. Make it a mutual wound-licking kind of deal, and make the presence of one (or more) brumak in the area something they (House Dali) just have to figure out later or work around in the long-term while maybe focusing on clearing smaller monsters?

1 minute ago, Lady Gilaen said:

I’m good either way.

Wouldn’t Eli want the shell tho? That was something he cited in their initial contact.

Yeah but that’s not contrary to anything I said. For example the second grenade can blow a usable chunk(s) off