Dolor Aeternum

Interest Check - Illyrian Scientific Expedition and Recruitment [OOC]

Forgive me. Work shenanigans again have prevented me from posting for the Ulway. I am also looking at exactly how to post for Amalia at this time so:

@supernal @amenities Do I post in Wilds of Terrenus and add a tag for Amalia? I gave a cursory glance to the lore and the boards but couldn't come to a clear answer yet.

7 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

Forgive me. Work shenanigans again have prevented me from posting for the Ulway. I am also looking at exactly how to post for Amalia at this time so:

@supernal @amenities Do I post in Wilds of Terrenus and add a tag for Amalia? I gave a cursory glance to the lore and the boards but couldn't come to a clear answer yet.

Correct. There's a tag for Amalia in the tag pick list

1 hour ago, HollowCipher said:

@Sanonymous

I got a 6.

Do I needs to take a screenshot, or copy/paste or wat?

My friend, I trust you. After all, what's the point of writing a rp if you know what the outcome will be? ? That's the appeal of RP for me compared to writing a novel, and why I think dice rolls work nicely.

5 hours ago, ticklefarte said:

@Sanonymous

Rolled a ten so I guess Baiden Oor won't really notice G so far

It would be ironically funny the soldier who's not supposed to find out does know while those that are supposed to find out (Scientist and thief) don't ? But better luck next time!

7 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

We can either go with the honor code or use the dice rolling thread on the site here so there is some transparency.

Indeed we shall! But I actually used the site link I posted because I didn't KNOW the site had it's own dice-rolling system. Mind enlightening me? ? 

Basically what you do is just post in this thread and it will roll all sorts of dice for you. You take the result from the specific one you needed (i.e. d10)

It helps since you can link to it within other posts or it is just a central place we can see it for transparencies sake. I am good either way because I know we will all work toward creative RP but lets just decide now before we continue. I already used yours for now since everyone else did and also rolled a ten so it seems Dan is the only one getting all suspicious for this round ?

30 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

Basically what you do is just post in this thread and it will roll all sorts of dice for you. You take the result from the specific one you needed (i.e. d10)

It helps since you can link to it within other posts or it is just a central place we can see it for transparencies sake. I am good either way because I know we will all work toward creative RP but lets just decide now before we continue. I already used yours for now since everyone else did and also rolled a ten so it seems Dan is the only one getting all suspicious for this round ?

Sounds good! Being honest I have no clue how the system works but it seems like all of you (Maybe with the exception of TickelFarte because he's new? Heavy emphasis on the word Maybe though) can use it so I don't mind either way! I feel like I don't need to check, I trust all of you enough ? 

From what I gather it's pretty much the same as yours. That's what I saw at least. It keeps us honest too, since the results are posted in that thread automatically. Either one works, but I think Valucre's keeps us on site which is nice. 

Just now, ticklefarte said:

From what I gather it's pretty much the same as yours. That's what I saw at least. It keeps us honest too, since the results are posted in that thread automatically. Either one works, but I think Valucre's keeps us on site which is nice. 

Sounds good! It's decided then, by all means please use the thread for the dice rolling; I'll have the link posted for every action I write from here on out. Hopefully the rolls you get reflect your posts! ?