Dolor Aeternum

Interest Check - Illyrian Scientific Expedition and Recruitment [OOC]

2 minutes ago, ticklefarte said:

But like...he'll probably shit right? Bowel movements are a normal process. 

1 minute ago, HollowCipher said:

Oh he will if he comes after Dan. Hope that dirty rat wore his brown pants.

Who knows? Maybe he surgically removed his entire digestive system and relies on nutrition he obtains from a ration of compact nutrition tablets that gives him sustenance, so that he produces no odors.

You never know, after all he is an enigma.

That's right, he doesn't shit. >:) 

(I'm just joking I'm not that evil, why would I take away one of the greatest pleasures in life for my precious special agent?)

1 hour ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

The VCF agent can certainly try to kill Luz. Of course if he is found out by Luz then she might not be as forgiving as Dan is currently being.

Try, being the key word ? 

Of course, it's no easy feat! Killing a character in ANY rp is hard, and hell that is even if you'll let me XD Either way, I'll have a post in give or take... A day or so?

10 hours ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

I am sticking by my usual 3 day rule for posting with some leeway for life reasons and the like. I am pretty lax about it as I hope you all are too though so lets just have fun.

Sounds awesome!

13 hours ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

Alright. Three days has technically kicked in so @Sanonymous can consider this a first ping of reminder. Just let me know what your status is.

@ticklefarte I assume you are waiting in order to respond to both the VCF and Dan's developments.

12 hours ago, ticklefarte said:

yeah, but I could just post some interaction with Baiden and NPCs if @Sanonymous needs more time

As of right now, please do skip me. A bit of a scheduling mishap happened; I have alot, and I mean ALOT of work for this week ? So damn sorry. I always meant to do a post but I always have that nagging feeling in my back that I should be studying, and it really affects my writing. If you don't mind, please do skip me! Sorry again!

Just now, Dolor Aeternum said:

@ticklefarte You're up then. Given there is confrontation for the VCF agent though we may need to get some info on how he'd respond to move forward @Sanonymous

I just plan on him having pulled out a bullshit excuse from his ass XD Assessing the threat and putting @HollowCipher within my crosshairs. I plan to have some little chance events where slowly but surely I will start to sabotage the entire expedition! 

4 hours ago, Sanonymous said:

As of right now, please do skip me. A bit of a scheduling mishap happened; I have alot, and I mean ALOT of work for this week ? So damn sorry. I always meant to do a post but I always have that nagging feeling in my back that I should be studying, and it really affects my writing. If you don't mind, please do skip me! Sorry again!

Sure thing. I should have a post up tonight

@ticklefarte @HollowCipher @Sanonymous Feel free to start foreshadowing the arrival of the Ancient One. I plan to move things along into the next phase on my next post if there isn't any further progress either way.

@Thotification Everything still good. Plan on posting soon or do you wish to be skipped?

@ticklefarte Godshard is a blade that Dan received from defeating Havoc, the God of-eeeehhh?- that came with the Illyrians. When they showed up, devastated the small town and massacred its people, and now tries to high-road everyone as if they AREN'T an invading force- Wow, rant much? Havoc was also there, and Dan fought him in one on one combat.
Despite there being an entire organization of wimmenz there to help. They just sorta watched, oohed and aahed.

Godshard absorbs mana, and any and all forms of magic in its vicinity, to be used and utilized later. Hence why I would like a sheath to prevent it from doing that at all times.

Idk what it looks like, I dont think Dolor Artinnium (which is how I always find myself saying his name) gave a description of it, so I often alternate between a smaller version of the Bloodborne version of the Moonlight Greatsword, and the same thing, but as if you used an empty phantasm shell on it, glowing all bright white. 

Don't even THINK of taking our sword from us, Luz. I get -very- uncharitable, when people take our cool stuff.

Edited by HollowCipher