Yikes! I read this at the afternoon but the thread was closed. You mind if instead of a single man, it be a whole organization trying to instead of killing it; containing it? Is it possible? Would it lead to a good story?

23 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

Yikes! I read this at the afternoon but the thread was closed. You mind if instead of a single man, it be a whole organization trying to instead of killing it; containing it? Is it possible? Would it lead to a good story?

That is perfectly fine by me! Just know it'll be a lesser, weaker version of the God and it will be at that state due to it being cut off from it's flow of powah, but beyond that do your thang. 

Two new questions added to the Q&A:

Can I contain a God?

• Go right ahead! Contain it however you want, doing whatever you want, just keep in mind that it is a lesser, weaker version and it will be that way forever due to my character cutting said God's will off.

Can I absorb the spirit/essence of the God?

• Of course! 

1 minute ago, SteamWarden said:

Is Gemini and the other astrologically named ones somewhat based on what they're named after? So would Gemini be a two in one package or is that god just named Gemini?

He is just named Gemini!