40 minutes ago, The Alexandrian said:

Has Renovatio's pantheon sealed away anything particularly nasty?  I figure deicide would dispel or at least weaken any divine sealing magic that may have been used to confine stuff that the pantheon didn't approve of.

Asked as @Thotification pulls a bloody blade out of yet another dead god.

"Oops."

35 minutes ago, Infernal said:

Just don't forget there's also gonna be a fellow Godslayer who is gonna start coming after his fellow Godslayers to prove himself the greatest of the godslayers. 

Thankfully, we didnt kill any gods...they just surrendered ? So we aint no godslayer...

That said you can follow my ladies to Norkotia...they gonna spend their vacation there after all these godslaying..

Edited by Thotification

@Aleksei

Infernal is withdrawing on account of leaving Valucre altogether, but I'd like to continue solo and take over finishing the thread if that's okie doke? Two pages shouldn't be that bad. Will give me an opportunity to explore Aziza as this is my first time RPing with her. >o<

21 hours ago, Malintzin said:

@Aleksei

Infernal is withdrawing on account of leaving Valucre altogether, but I'd like to continue solo and take over finishing the thread if that's okie doke? Two pages shouldn't be that bad. Will give me an opportunity to explore Aziza as this is my first time RPing with her. >o<

GIRL, GET IT.

ALSO! I'm still watching this and will be editing things next week if the hurricane continues to stay away from me.

8 minutes ago, Aleksei said:

GIRL, GET IT.

ALSO! I'm still watching this and will be editing things next week if the hurricane continues to stay away from me.

I KNOW, APPARENTLY IT'S COMING HERE FOR THE CAROLINAS. TT.TT LEAVE US ALL ALONE.

Next week is Lorecrafting week for my schedule but I'll prolly finish writing out and just spam-post the fight and knock it out. I'll update as well if anything happens with the Hurricane here.

STAY SAFE!