Aleksei

[GS] Aquarius.

zacQvHH.png

・・・】 God: Aquarius
・・・】 God Slayer: @SteamWarden
・・・】 OOC: Thread

Aquarius has begun to flood the surrounding area, forcing the inhabitants of a nearby town to evacuate. The growing fog has begun to freeze the enormous forest, making it difficult to breathe and move around; the rising waters are poisoned by the bodies of dead animals and individuals who did not outrun the flooding.

Edited by Aleksei

Ships have fell to the war galleon. A couple villages and cities have been plundered and destroyed. The ultimate trophy a pirate could contain though is that of a god. The black war galleon far from the eye of the storm, slowly enters the very edge of the last seen area of the giant serpent god. The captain of the ship standing beside her quartermaster, keeping an eye on the sea for any sign of the writhing body that lurks below the waters. The quartermaster slows the ships pace and the captain putting her spyglass to her eye. In the distance the giant creature can be seen diving under the water, the body quickly following under, disappearing from sight. 

"We go further in. Be prepared! The creature is near! Be on guard!" The elven captain took of her hat, the parrot on her shoulder flying into her quarters, hat going with it. As the ship slowly moved forward in, the storm started to be more apparent as rain hit down on the ship, making the mood more grim than it should be.

Hw5r70f.png

The freezing rain came with a companion: wind. The heavy flow of wind caused the trees to slap against one another and make the cold air extremely bitter and painful against the skin. The workings of a storm are just now beginning as Aquarius shifts beneath the depths of the freezing body of water. Minor waves lick at the intruder, hoping to make travel less than comfortable. 

The rain beating down on the ship, now with a fierce companion of wind, made the crew collectively groan in annoyance. Quickly the captain went below deck and shouted out to her crew. "Men! prepare the cannons and ballista! Someone get Aquila his staff! He's gonna need it!" As the crew cheered out in response, one crewmate rushed off to grab a staff for the first mate. Quietly Lady Blaze entered the top deck again and pulled out her spy glass and peered out into the sea. The spyglass being able to see underwater clear as day, she spied out the serpent creature slithering about and saw no visible end to it as the body of it cascaded down further and further and further into the ocean. 

As the waves hit the ship, water lapping onto the sides, the first mate walks to her captain and speaks low enough for just the captain to hear. "How big of a challenge do you think this will be Cap'n?" The elven pirate captain put her head down and sighed. "Aquila. I saw no end to it. Either this so-called god has no end to it and can wrap around the ship fairly easily, snapping us two and we die or we fly high into the air, near the clouds, after I deem we can't fight in the sea anymore. Remember your magic through the staff is as strong as mine is. Enhance my physical power through rejuvenation spells and I can keep the cage up for as long as my energy remains allowing for free shots." The first mate nods and grabs the staff from the crew mate, the floating crystal on top glowing a deep red, a beacon in the darkened sky.

Hw5r70f.png

The Gods pain and terror crashes through the surrounding area; a large wave of wind swoops in, picking up water and the terrors drowned within it. Waterspouts begin to form within the large body of water, causing the waves to shake and rise more, further agitating the flooding happening. The poisonous fumes from the mistreated water erupt and rise from the events. Somewhere off in the distance, a child can be heard laughing.