Aleksei

[GS] Leo.

gCgdqf8.png

・・・】 God: Leo
・・・】 God Slayer: @Rabbit
・・・】 OOC: Thread

The enormous jungle is soaked in rain and screams as Leo blindly cuts through anything that crosses his path. Through his anger the earth beneath him spikes randomly in places, causing trees and foliage to fly, and forging gigantic cracks in the ground. 

Edited by Aleksei

Leo 

Characters - Vito , Chinafel
Summons - Floki , Shaka , Cookie
Background Music (If you so choose) - Link

I’m not doubting you, I just need to ask are sure this is the right place?” Vito questioned, staring out into vaste forest. 

Would you please just have some fucking faith, I’ve been doing this sorta thing since before your daddies balls dropped. I know what these ‘gods’ do and smell like,  and this ones been rampaging round this forest for what seems like an eternity.” The badgerfolks way of getting his message across was strange, but seemed to work. 

Edited by Rabbit

So, this’ll be the final piece of your summon. Truly gonna be something else, I'd never even dreamed of  creating something like this when I first started out. It’ll be a masterpiece, if it doesn’t kill us-. 

That it will be, can’t believe I’ve actually made it this far. Figured the dragon would’ve killed me off, luck be on my side today.” There was a brief pause before he continued. “Thank you, for coming with me. Couldn’t have achieved anything without you helping me.” Chinafel was both a father figure and mentor for Vito, the lifeline that saved him at the beginning of his journey and continued to help him to this day. 

Edited by Rabbit

Nonsense, you saved yourself. Now stop with the dribble, we have a god to kill.

Whilst Vito was here for power and an opportunity to expand his growing empire, Chi had a different dream. Despite his disbelief of gods, the badgerfolk was here for a very contradicting reason. It was his dream to kill a god before dying, and this may be his last opportunity. Binoculars in hand, the two attempted to scan the forest for any signs of Leo. Tales state the beasts alignment was one of the summoners, a quality that Vito sought after. 30 minutes passed before they spotted something off in the distance, the shifting of the terrain. Tree throw in the air, mounts of dirt became spires of rock and a fierce roar echoed throughout the land. 

Edited by Rabbit

There’s little else it could be, it’s time. Chinafel, take us in.

Gotcha, let’s put down this sick cub.” 

Vito armed himself on the ships heavy mounted ballista, loading it with a vakar javelin. Chinafel got to the cabin, flying the ship in the direction of the chaos. Despite both feeling confident, they were ready to fight to death. Shaka followed Chi into the cabin, Floki stood by his masters side ready to attack at a moments notice. His heart was pounding and fidgeting with excitement, ready to kill the 'god'.

'First time for everything I guess'

Edited by Rabbit

Whilst Vito was not too familiar with Avylon, a battle was a battle. Vito’s airship charged head on into battle, following the path of the gods destruction. As they got over head, he was finally able to get a good look at his hunt. A giant lion like figure crashed its way through the forest, destroying the terrain with absolute ease. Its pure white mane and royal armor boasting its status, clearly only using the grandest of equipment. The beast wielded two enormous axes, the size of which could only be wielded by someone of enormous strength. Spikes emerged from the earth, forming a protective barrier around it. The likes of which reminded him of The Demon of the Spires, able to form giant rock like pillars from the ground. Large cracks formed in the ground as it walked, potentially matter shifted to form the spikes.

‘So, it’s able to manipulate the earth, this is gonna be a bitch to take on in melee range. Gonna need to keep this ranged, take it out from cover ‘ 

Flying a few meters above Leo, the ship circled him. It was then that the enemy had finally noticed their presence, it proceeded to grab fallen debris and hurl them at the ship. They managed to avoid the larger items, but boulders managed to strike and damage the ship outer hull. Large pillars of rocks shot up from the ground, nearly  impaling The Pathfinder. Bringing the ship around, Vito took aim and pulled the trigger. There was a large crack as the arms reeled back and sent fire through the air and struck Leo, the projectile pierced through his right hand and nailed him to the ground. 

GOTCHA BITCH, CHINAFEL KEEP CIRCLING IT!

Chinafel simply nodded, keeping the course going. Leo struggled to remove the projectile, still pinned to the ground. Vito cranked the ballista, trying to load the second javelin. But it was already to late, Leo had gotten free. Prying it from the ground and ripping it out of his hand, he hurled the javelin at the ship. Breaking through the hull, destroying a large section of the interior. Vito listened as crates of goods came crashing down, his mind could only imagine the mess. Leo’s bombardment continued, endless waves of spikes and debri continued. Vito fired a second shot, just narrowly missing. A third shot, piercing its left femur. Another roar was let out before it simply ripped it out and threw it to the ground. Picking up its axe and launching it at the ship, it struck the engines. Completely destroying the, leaving the group hovering on the spot.

Shit, EVERYONE GET OF THE SHIP!” 

A cry let out in bane, Leo pointed at the ship with a grin of hatred. An enormous spike shot up from the ground, impaling the ship straight through the center. The spike then retracted back down, bringing the ship with it. A large cloud of dirt filled the area and the airship impacted, raining contents from his cargo. Vito stood, brushing himself off. Floki appeared behind him and cookie circled in the sky above, both thankfully uninjured. The ship had been ripped in two, far beyond Vito ability to repair. The raider looked around, scanning for Chinafel. But he was nowhere to be seen. He heard growling in the distance, Leo slowly approached the ship. Two axes in hand, sending another waves of spikes to the ship. Vito armed himself with his crossbow and jumped on his mount, charging in to take the beast head on. For a brief moment, dread washed over him. He now knew what being labeled a god meant and the power it carried.

‘Only a little bit out of my league, just a little.’

Vito charged the god head on, firing a bolt at its heart. Leo easily blocked the shot and sent a wave of spikes hurtling towards him, shifting the ground like a wave of water. Floki’s speed easily allowed him to dodge and maneuver through the forest. Vito continued his barrage of bolts, striking Leo in both the chest and his right eye. The god simply let out a cackle before ripping out the bolt, eyeball attached. Throwing it aside like a worthless toy, the beast raised both his axes high and slammed them on the ground with a thunderous roar. An enormous cazem opened, nearly swallowing them both whole. The walls of the interior were lined with jagged edges, the expanse of which travelled for at least 50 metres. There was a second attack, opening up yet another.  Leo stood, staring at the raider. Another chuckle, seemingly taking pride in his hunt.

'How the fuck do you fight someone who enjoys pain?'

You attack, then run. Such a pathetic way to hunt, afraid of pain are we? Little one, I’ll enjoy not only the act of killing you - but also the pain you may bring me. What little you can bring to this battle, the little power you hold.” His voice was deep, each word a growl which sent shivers down Vito’s spine.

For someone who acts so big, you sure act like a child. Lost your throne and rather than reclaiming it you instead storm round throwing a tantrum, yet you call me pathetic.

What would you know about thrones, drug user? You don’t think I can smell both the herbs and narcotics? Hmm, you sit on a throne of addicts and rejects. My axes are law, my claws punishment and my roar THUNDER.” The boom of his voice and clash of axe was enough to cause the earth to shake. 

You really think that little roar will scare me? I faced giants and dragons, kill plenty of both. A fallen god will be like be nothing, can't wait to make you my pet. Plenty of catnip back home.” The raider taunted, but deep down he knew he was talking big.

You talk a big game, but I can smell your fear. Little one, I can't wait to torture you.” 

Listening to you is torture enough.

Enough, time to feast.” The low rumble of his voice signaled to start of their showdown.

Edited by Rabbit

‘I need to immobilize this fucker now.’

The raider made a beeline straight for Leo, swerving side to side in order to dodge the never ending barrage of attacks. As he got closer, he readied his spear. Charging forth like a dragon, he dodged an oncoming and speared the god right through his chest. However, the god did not move an inch. As Vito struck the immovable object, he was sent flying off his mount. Now lording over Vito, Leo attempted to stamp the raider into the ground. Rolling to the side over and over, the endless stomps got closer and closer to splattering his brain matter everywhere. Cookie suddenly swooped down and clawed at his eyes, as he reached to gab the scowl Floki bit down on the gods hand. With his enemy now distracted Vito pulled out his bowie and jammed it into his enemies knee, making him drop to the ground. “RAAAAAAAH!” Leo suddenly let out a roar, causing a major shift in the ground. Everything suddenly went black. As he awoke, the forest had turned into a crater. Looking as tho a meteor had struck. Leo was standing over his body, axe raised. 

Now, time to end this little game. Fare thee well, ragdoll.

Vito, now broken and fatigued, was ready to accept death. A large grin slowly made its way across Leo’s face, each tooth a knife glaring at the raider. The swing was already in motion when a blast of fire hit the god on the back of his head, the embers singeing his mane. Smoke covered his head, as he patted out the flames. Despite having been on fire, the god still laughed at the pain. He was beyond sadistic, he was insane. Vito looked across the crater to see Chinafel and Shaka, stood primed and ready for the fight. Floki swept in, saving Vito from a quick gruesome death. Chi threw the Vito his spear, the group now re-armed and ready for a second round. Leo ripped the knife out of his knee, tossing aside.

I see I arrived just in time, would’ve been a shitty way to end our journeys.” Chinafel called out, the look on his fury face said enough. The injures from the crash didn't look awful, but noticeable enough.

'How does this mother fucker keep surviving?'

Yes, glad to see you woke up from you nap.” The raider taunted, rolling his shoulders. "I don't know how you do it, but somehow you always manage to come back. This the charms of just luck?"

"Same thing for me."

Quiet weak ones, your deaths are long overdue. I wish pry the meat from bones, I grow hungry from this boredom.” The god drummed his axes together, sounding like a war chant. He hummed and chanted readying himself for an attack.