Tyler

Battle of Forsthaven OOC

5 hours ago, Tyler said:

@zackrobbman And responded to you, since nobody else has posted. It's a couple shorter responses, so I can addon if you need more to work with. @Fierach Appears to have taken on the role of defender, so he could probably be the best guy to resist your mercenary advance.

With Steam and Infernal out, that just leaves @Thotification and @vielle. And I'm not even sure when/if Vi is coming back. So for now, I'm going to proceed on the assumption that she is not (or at least, not soon enough for this thread).

Am back-ish and will be posting to this within the week. Apologies for delays on my part, though I am currently rolling solo ?

Lol. Zack is the worst mercenary... of all time... (said in Agent Washington's voice). 🤣

And I love the twist with Tin Man. That could make this battle very interesting if Cordoza goes for it (except I don't know if she knows where this Ace is lol). Would also help my "Forsthaven Scandal" narrative I wanna build. 🤔

Edit: Also wondering if the Ace is one of my artifacts or something else entirely... hmm...

Edited by Tyler

26 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Hmmm, a scandal you say? Why, how scandalous of you sir! *rubs hands together*😈

Ultimate goal is to have Tynes removed from power, so I can transition Norkotia away from active use and into more of a setting for other people to RP in. (Also to put Tynes in a more corporate/mercenary setting where I can be free of annoying political repercussions XD) For that to happen I want Forsthaven to be a strategic success (Norkotia takes the city) but a tactical and (at least somewhat) humanitarian blunder.

26 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

And hey, Zack's trying his best.😆

Nothing about ability my man! It's attitude! You gotta live for the war! Being a mercenary and disapproving of war is like being a doctor who wants all the hospitals to get shut down! lol

22 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Man you wanna know one of the main things that sucks about internet? I can't watch RVB anymore.😢 I miss watching agent Washington get pissed off.

The show was good up until... season 13 I think? The last season I watched was baaaad. And I don't think the one after it got any better. But anyway...

Speaking of internet though, do you have a Discord account?

Edited by Tyler

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

Speaking of internet though, do you have a Discord account?

I think I do, but I don't got internet at home, so I can't really use it. 😒

3 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Being a mercenary and disapproving of war is like being a doctor who wants all the hospitals to get shut down! lol

Zack does want hospitals to get shut down though. Maybe if they go out of business, they'll cancel his mountainous debt and stop sending debt collectors to the various stores he shops at! 😃

But "Mercenary" is just the title the world brands him with. He does fight people for money, so, much to his dismay, he kinda gets lumped in with the term. 🤔

6 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

I think I do, but I don't got internet at home, so I can't really use it. 😒

You have a phone don't ya? It works on the phone just like a text message system.

10 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Zack does want hospitals to get shut down though. Maybe if they go out of business, they'll cancel his mountainous debt and stop sending debt collectors to the various stores he shops at! 😃

Good point. Hospitals are greedy, persistent bastards. That was probably unfair to warmongers to compare them to hospitals. 😉

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

You have a phone don't ya? It works on the phone just like a text message system.

Uhhhhh...I also don't have internet on my phone.😅 Look, before you narrow your eyes in confusion and start wondering stuff, it's not due to monetary issues or me trying to stay off the grid so the government can't track me as easily. It's actually a really pathetic, long, story. One I'm not sure you'll want to hear. But if you ask me to tell it to ya, I will tell you.

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

That was probably unfair to warmongers to compare them to hospitals. 😉

Darn straight! Hospitals are the real mercenaries. 😎