Tyler

Battle of Forsthaven OOC

1 minute ago, zackrobbman said:

Uhhhhh...I also don't have internet on my phone.😅 Look, before you narrow your eyes in confusion and start wondering stuff, it's not due to monetary issues or me trying to stay off the grid so the government can't track me as easily.

Well, actually what I'd be wondering is how you are managing to put anything here on Val without internet on your phone! 😅 I mean, unless you're at the library every time you tell us you're going to the library! Haha.

5 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

It's actually a really pathetic, long, story. One I'm not sure you'll want to hear. But if you ask me to tell it to ya, I will tell you.

I heard some partial something from someone at one point, but I didn't get the full context... so I mean, I wouldn't mind getting the full context (in a PM if you'd prefer). Unless that's a big bother.

Call out to everyone again! @Fierach @zackrobbman @Thotification 

If I'm not providing enough prompts at any point, be sure to let me know. 

Sorry if I'm harping, but I would like to keep the thread moving so we can get as much out of it as possible, but still finish before the end of December.

7 hours ago, Tyler said:

Call out to everyone again! @Fierach @zackrobbman @Thotification 

If I'm not providing enough prompts at any point, be sure to let me know. 

Sorry if I'm harping, but I would like to keep the thread moving so we can get as much out of it as possible, but still finish before the end of December.

Been brainstorming for the passed week on how to spurn some more interaction while still progressing things and I now have an outline! That I have not written down yet! I'm gonna start writing just as soon as I get home.

Just a reminder to everyone. I know people have said they're working on stuff, but just remember I wanna have this thread conceivably done by the end of the year. Not sure we'll make it if each round takes two weeks or more. lol

On 10/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, Tyler said:

Just a reminder to everyone. I know people have said they're working on stuff, but just remember I wanna have this thread conceivably done by the end of the year. Not sure we'll make it if each round takes two weeks or more. lol

Sorry man, meant to have it out Saturday, but i spent the day with my family. Then Sunday I was busy. Then Monday was busy. then Tuesday was busy. 😓 I'll have it posted within the hour! It's long, but that's just because I wanted to include a few folks to give them some gas to set aflame.

@zackrobbman Nice post! Gotta note though, the confrontation between the Seekers and the paratroopers took place in the Lower City, meaning you guys would have had to descend the cliff-side in order to get to them. Though I guess at this point I'm not gonna get too picky unless @Fierach cares.

Also, still not sure we're your characters are getting off calling anything going on here a "Genocide". lol Genocide is a concentrated, focused extermination; everything going on here is just war and collateral damage. And like I said, the Norkotians are actually a bit too restrained for my taste. 🤣

Looked on the map for the seekers, but I didn’t see them. Gonna have to do a bit of editing though. They were headed near the Capitol building, putting them no where near the Seekers.😅 I was just tying to give ol’ @Fierach something else to write to.

And my bad. I should have described these events as ‘unintentional’ genocide. But not really, since they went to war willingly.🤔 I’ll find the correct wording.

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

@zackrobbman Nice post! Gotta note though, the confrontation between the Seekers and the paratroopers took place in the Lower City, meaning you guys would have had to descend the cliff-side in order to get to them. Though I guess at this point I'm not gonna get too picky unless @Fierach cares.

Also, still not sure we're your characters are getting off calling anything going on here a "Genocide". lol Genocide is a concentrated, focused extermination; everything going on here is just war and collateral damage. And like I said, the Norkotians are actually a bit too restrained for my taste. 🤣

This post has been moved here from its previous topic for anyone who might be looking for it.