Tyler

Battle of Forsthaven OOC

31 minutes ago, desolate milkshake said:

This post has been moved here from its previous topic for anyone who might be looking for it.

Thank you sir!

3 minutes ago, Fierach said:

@zackrobbman

I don't mind and I'm not too picky. Although, if you want to take on the Seekers, there are two groups, same size. The first group is the one you're attacking now, the second is closer to the lifts. Let me know which you prefer to take on.

My two cents are the ones closer to the lifts would be more likely to encounter Zack's guys, logistically-speaking. But I'll let you guys sort it out.

@zackrobbman

So... is that a yes to the current group, or the other group that would make more sense given current positions? Because the Seekers would be pulling out soon, you can catch the others and put them in danger of being slowed down and caught. Of course, that can apply to this group too.

17 hours ago, Fierach said:

@zackrobbman

So... is that a yes to the current group, or the other group that would make more sense given current positions? Because the Seekers would be pulling out soon, you can catch the others and put them in danger of being slowed down and caught. Of course, that can apply to this group too.

My bad man, my weekends are busy. But I'm gonna go with the ones by the lifts. Make it good!😀