2 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

@Csl Just as a heads up, I've used your material lazurum in the production of an airship, just in case you're wondering about its current uses. 

nice!

this is pretty much what I had in mind with lazurum

great minds think alike

Okay, I just really read the new quests for Totenborough, and I think Aveline needs to audition for the upcoming festival. I've never really done much with her musical aptitude as a self-taught electric guitar player, even back when I was roleplaying on Gaia Online. Time for her to dust off that Fender Jaguar (modern player series) and get some practice in between running the Mil Dot and dealing with Thurgood's industrial ambitions, which now include Totenborough (he's thinking about seriously upgrading mines and constructing large-scale metal refinement facilities).

Hello hi how's everyone doing?

Here is some Taen magic lore before I sleep

I'm slowly catching up on yet another lore backlog but this one is a less tedious one to go through because instead of revising old lore, I'm making/updating stuff!

Edited by Csl

I think that Thurgood and Aveline, being not just otherworlders (that have their own powers that neither can know about), but unable to use magic or other powers (including using the Twine network), and immune to magical healing, sould not be connected to the wildlight network at all, nor contain any.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:42 PM, Rabbit said:

@Csl Just as a heads up, I've used your material lazurum in the production of an airship, just in case you're wondering about its current uses. 

Made a Taen Materials List. Included Lazurum and your airship as an example!

1 hour ago, Csl said:

Made a Taen Materials List. Included Lazurum and your airship as an example!

My ship is famous! Also, I'm currently working on VoES. It'll have it's own material list, would that also be added to the Taen material list?

10 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

My ship is famous! Also, I'm currently working on VoES. It'll have it's own material list, would that also be added to the Taen material list?

sure!

also I forgot it has its bestiary. I'll link it in either the main lore article or the bestiary article =D

Edited by Csl

9 minutes ago, Csl said:

sure!

also I forgot it has its bestiary. I'll link it in either the main lore article or the bestiary article =D

Awesome, thank you!

1 hour ago, Csl said:

@Rabbit saw you finished the valley of elemental stone thread. Nice canon summary! Just remember to tag me and @danzilla3 next time so either of us can canonize it.

I was mean't to ask, since the Valley itself isn't canon can the thread be?

1 hour ago, Rabbit said:

I was mean't to ask, since the Valley itself isn't canon can the thread be?

It's not? I remember approving the valley as canon at some point.

Either way, that thread can serve as canonization of existence of the valley too- I can integrate it in the sentence summary in the timeline.