Malintzin

Piratical Problems in Port Kyros

Well in short I was thinking of establishing a house that is just a personal home for her. It'll be one story tall and with a basement to store her treasures and shit. It'll look wealthy enough on the inside seeing she'll decorate it with the stolen goods she has acquired throughout the years. I'd saw around five rooms totaling to three bedrooms, one library, and one study/work area.

The shenanigans we'd get up to though would have to be established somehow IC. What would your smuggler need in order to smuggle? Cages for rare/illegal animals? Storage for her goods? A place to hide out in case she's in trouble? Or a means to travel to sell her goods? How about people to help her stay alive in case something goes bad? All of these things would be provided. The main thing I'm looking to do would be them be business partners and allies. So anything smuggler needs help with the pirates help her. Anything the pirates need help with the smuggler helps her. 

However anything dealing with future IC plots will have be thought of together seeing as I'm already bad at doing that with my lack of knowledge of Val as an entirety.

It depends entirely on her clients, honestly! I think her only no-go is slaves because that's the quickest way to get caught and become one. But she may or may not have had a hand in sneaking some out in the past. She'll neither confirm nor deny!

Her silly, single-minded goal is to earn enough money to get her airship back. A cache of weapons stolen from Antigone were conveniently "lost" and that will probably be her in--is getting the right sort of boxing supplies to mask what they are and making sure they can't be found before sneaking them into Alethea.

^o^ And I am down to collab. If you have questions--particularly for the Hyperion Empire, don't be 'afraid to ask questions here!

This is my first time bringing Jade into the picture on Val, and Gaia swallowed her profile up so it'll get me a chance to flesh out something new and fun.

Well the wealth problems Jade can easily be scored through Lady Blaze due to her already insane wealth she has acquired. If she would be willing to have a pirate help in here getting her ship back she will be way more than eager to help. No one takes a captain's ship and gets away with it. But if Jade and Lady Blaze become good enough friends/allies than Lady Blaze might let her crash at her house when she gets it built. Y'know as a way to say I'm here to help and I got your back.

Yyaassss, that would be fabu. I know I knew I wasn't going to get crap-all done this week. Tomorrow is my last day of work before I head out of town but I think next week I will def throw some stuff together and get us a story cookin'! >o<

ALL ZE PLANZ. xO

I think I have the basic set up alright. Just to give folks an idea of what it is, before I get into the meat of what we're all wanting to accomplish. And then plans. Plaaannnnsss.