I’m sorry! I underestimated how much time I’d have during quarterly testing. I’m struggling to find time for a shower ( which I’m taking in a few minutes). 

I kind of want to see where the scene goes, but I don’t want to carry it much further then 3 or 4 more posts. 

Tests are over after Friday and then I’ll be able to reorder my thoughts on this I think.

It’s fantastic Meraxa! I most certainly am satisfied with a skip. Take it away Supernal!

(I didn’t know exactly what I was doing with Dylan, but I’m super excited now to play with him in future stories now. He thinks himself shrewd, but he learned a valuable lesson and won’t be so easily tricked next time. He was a throwaway, but now I have circumstances for character development!)

10 minutes ago, Shaddowcat said:

It’s fantastic Meraxa! I most certainly am satisfied with a skip. Take it away Supernal!

(I didn’t know exactly what I was doing with Dylan, but I’m super excited now to play with him in future stories now. He thinks himself shrewd, but he learned a valuable lesson and won’t be so easily tricked next time. He was a throwaway, but now I have circumstances for character development!)

Sounds good 

Since Amp is supposed to be arriving as a function of the next event, how much time should be involved in my skip. One day? A week? Anything either of you want me to incorporate when I do or just show up with a muffin basket and take it from there?

On 9/28/2019 at 8:19 AM, supernal said:

Sounds good 

Since Amp is supposed to be arriving as a function of the next event, how much time should be involved in my skip. One day? A week? Anything either of you want me to incorporate when I do or just show up with a muffin basket and take it from there?

@Meraxa @Shaddowcat some queries!

I had kinda left that to shaddow to figure out, buuuuut...

I'd say a day to three. Like, their hosts had been hoping to deal with all this after the party, vs Amira turning up early just to make sure the family they were marrying one of theirs off to was legit and stuff. So she's been a guest for those few days, to her hosts' annoyance.

Oh goodness. I’m kind of just riding along at this point. My ability to cognitively think is extremely limited outside of an academic setting right now. I’d say a few days sounds about right though. 

Ooo! Muffins!

Heads up, midterms are a week from today so I might disappear for a bit. 

10 hours ago, Shaddowcat said:

Oh goodness. I’m kind of just riding along at this point. My ability to cognitively think is extremely limited outside of an academic setting right now. I’d say a few days sounds about right though. 

Ooo! Muffins!

Heads up, midterms are a week from today so I might disappear for a bit. 

Np! Meraxa and I will just play off each other or wait until you return