Aleksei

[GS] Sagittarius

0ekMcfa.png

・・・】 God: Sagittarius
・・・】 God Slayer: @Thotification
・・・】 OOC: Thread

Lightening rains down upon the scattering people who attempt to hide in the nearest shelter. Paired with the flashes of light touching down, Sagittarius screams, causing ears to bleed and senses to dull. The city is being laid in rubble due to the God screaming and thrashing about, leaving little room for escape.     

The flying ghost ship galleon soared through the lightning filled sky. It's spectral form allowed it to last longer than most objects do when in prolonged contact with the rampaging god. A few figures stood above decks, all wearing the ominous black long coats which had long been this group's trademark.

The Blackspear Cartel.

A once dead group occassionally revived for the purpose of attaining something greater than the petty differences among its members. The cartel's dissolution was done for the benefit of all individuals that were once part of it. There is no point holding onto a lost cause.

All of them stood menacingly on the starboard side, their eyes fixed on the deity below. The rampaging god had descended and in its madness, the poor city and its people had to suffer.

It will be a very long day for everyone involved.

FLASHBACK - A FEW MINUTES AGO

A few minutes earlier, the whole group are inside the captain's cabin of the flying ghost ship galleon. Sitting on the captain's chair was the white-haired woman all dressed in that ominous black long coat of hers. A cup of tea was placed before her and a lit cigar was on her dainty fingers. Everyone else has their own seating, all wanting to be somewhere else.

"Khaki. Sera. Old man Suzy. Shishi," the woman spoke, nodding to each person as she spoke their name. "I thank you all for coming. Especially to Shishi. I know that you're that willing to assist but your education within the Order seemed to be not enough. Now I'll be dragging you everywhere whenever there's a big fish to catch."

She paused to take a long hard pull from her cigar.

"Now onto the main topic. We'll be fighting our second god for this week. Three days ago, I've eliminated the titan god Cialo but fighting one takes a lot of time and effort. This time I would need the help of everyone. I'm running on fumes lately and I would need time to keep before reaching maximum output."

"It will be bloody and brutal. But do not fret because I will need you all alive."

Edited by Thotification

FLASHBACK ( A FEW MINUTES AGO)

The white-haired woman took a long sip from her tea. She had always enjoyed the calming effect tea gives. Pairing it with a cigar only completes the package. She was trying to be calm however. Her body might have been repaired but the residual effects of her fight with the titan god had almost depleted all her supernatural reserves. She might take a while before full recovery. Even now, the fatigue and spiritual damage from their makes her body and soul scream for rest. For now, she'll just have to grin and bear it.

"Moving on," she spoke after a while, "The next god will be Sagittarius. Old man Suzy is kind enough to lend us information regarding this supposed 'god'."

"Sagittarius-I'll call it Saggy for short-is a god whose themes are both sound and electricity. The cartel mainly uses both sound and electromagnetism as the basis most of our utility skills so the god would be a good match-up for our line-up."

Edited by Thotification

BACK TO PRESENT

The white-haired woman regarded everyone in her group. It seems everyone is more or less prepared with the task at hand. A very daunting task but plausible. The white-haired woman had seen to that. If she can do it, so too can the others in her group. She and her mother had been grooming them since the day they joined the rank of the Blackspears. Still, she was worried about the outcome. She can't help but care deeply for her loved ones after all.

She nodded to each of them. They all knew what needed to be done and were briefed on what they were expected to do. All that is left now is to catch a god.

There's no more time for speeches nor words of encouragement. In preparation for the fight, everyone had methodically removed their own sense of hearing. Sagittarius screams are more than enough to kill a man due to the overwhelming auditory attacks. All that is left for them are the necessary signals.

It is time.

With a single gesture, everyone dropped off the railings and into the skies beyond. Below them waited the rampaging god.

Sagittarius.

SHISHI - RAVENBUSH

Her platinum blonde hair dance in the wind as her body plummeted into the lands down below. The ghost ship she jumped from were a few hundred feet from the land below. It was a strange feeling, the sensation of falling. Any other person would have been scared shitless but not Shishi. She had been flying ever since she was a young girl and even now, the sensation of flight gave her a strange feeling of freedom.

Unfortunately for her, there's no time for her to relish the experience. There's only death awaiting for all of them if she fails in her task.

I can do this.

Filling herself with resolve, her sights were trained on the monster below them. It was the god Sagittarius. She can already feel it, the oppressive and overwhelming presence that all gods inherently exude from their godly presence.

I can do this. i won't back down even if it kills me. I want to prove to my sister that I too can stand beside her.

FLASHBACK - SHISHI AND MIDDY

The white-haired woman eyed her little sister. The others too had long since understood the relationship between these two individuals who both lived in opposing worlds. The older sibling is an infamous criminal and terrorist whose person have long been regarded as a public enemy. The younger one is an honest to goodness young woman, an ally of justice and a member of the Order of Force Majeure. Two contrasting individuals bound by blood and fate.

"Shishi, I need a favor," the white-haired woman spoke, "We need to remove Saggy away from the city and its civilians. We need to make the blasted god come after us. You're the most experienced flyer out of everyone present. The people from the cartel can fly but our skills are just limited to extended journeys and not meant for battle. You, on the other hand are more than capable of matching that god's flight even for just a few moments. Just enough to keep that blasted thing away from the city and its denizens. Less civilians, less things to worry about."

Shishi looked at her sister with fervent resolve in her eyes. "Do not worry big sis. I will make you proud."

PRESENT TIME

The wind whipped around the young woman as her wing of light shot out of her back. The sudden updraft caused her figure to abruptly halt its descent or at least slow down to a snail's craw just moments before clashing with the god. The deity reared its head to look at the insignificant fly that chose to disrupt its glorious rampage. It was mad alright, downright mad and frustrated at the disrespect and grave insult delivered by the blasted Grand Kommandant. It roared at the insignificant mortal, its scream strong enough to blast ears but the woman was unperturbed. She had already destroyed her own auditory senses leaving her deaf and with less dangers to worry about.

There is, however, the matter of electricity. Enraged and insulted, the god turned it's attention to the young woman. It screamed its frustration but was only met with the determined look of a mortal staring death in its face. Yes, Shishi was that determined to complete her task even if she will die in the process.

Only she can possibly keep up with the god. She will accomplish her task to the end.

PRESENT TIME - SHISHI RAVENBUSH

It was the clash of extreme opposites. One one side is a god, torn from its godly realm and forced into the realm of mortals against its own will. On the other side is a woman. Mortal in every sense possible and but her will and courage is beyond the mundane.

The god wailed as if insulted by these mortal flies challenging its glorious person. But this lone female fly will not relent, not even from the overwhelming and suffocating pressure exuding from the god's presence.

The deity let loose an agonized scream before taking flight to combat the insignificant nuisance. The two polar combatants clashed mid-air, their brief scuffle sent a resounding impact to those within the vicinity. How such a thing was possible without the mortal woman getting decimated was nothing short of a miracle.

Or divine intervention.

The answer was simple. Shishi took it from her older sister. Two cores of the gods. Cialo and the foreign goddess.

KHAKINA KHATUN - PRESENT TIME

"Weird flex but okay." 

Khaki mused as she trailed after the two fighters. The little sister can more or less handle herself against such an overwhelming opponent.

"Very capable."

Now she's starting to admire the little runt, mostly because she's supposed to be the Blackhead instead of Middy. That and she has shown better qualities and character than Middy did before the bloody young man became a woman. Still, Shishi couldn't match up to any of the cartel members yet, even if she used more god's essence. She's only winning now because of Cialo's protection and typing. The titan god's essence helps ground the surging electricity from Saggy.

She would want to keep on watching but there's more work to do. As she trailed them from a safe distance, Khaki already released her self-imposed seals. There is no point in containing herself as her opponent would not give her any second chances.

"Go hard or go home."

Edited by Thotification

KHAKINA KHATUN - PRESENT TIME

The hunger. The intense desire to devour. The need to consume. That was the very essence of Khaki. It had started with a tiny trickle way back when she was a little girl, way back when she just a magically created artificial intelligence with an organic vessel. All she wanted was to become more human and yet that desire, that drive, that thirst grew into something else, something more sinister.

When the eldritch abomination invaded her small body, the little girl has no hesitation nor reluctance. She welcomed the monster with open arms. Did the abomination make her stronger? Now one bit. She was already strong to begin with. Instead, it only opened more possibilities for her. More paths. The abomination perhaps only made her more vulnerable. Weak to her desires. With the sudden invasion of a foreign matter within her insides, came the onrushing onslaught of newfound emotions and sensations. Her drab gray world has been filled with colors and hues, something other than the monotonous life she had been living up to now.

Then came the hunger. The intense craving. The unquenchable thirst to devour.

And now, against an overwhelming foe, she has unleashed her restraints. Unleash the hunger within.

Edited by Thotification

Khakina Khatun

She was emptiness herself. A pit of bottomless void that seemed to suck everything within her vicinity. This is her true form. Her true nature.

Shishi and the Saggy's fight is about to reach its climax. Shishi had handled her part well even for a brief moment. The god in question had been forced to respond, to chase after the insignificant fly. It did not notice that it was no longer with the city border. As per Middy's plan, the god has been lured to the nearby mountains. A deserted place with no citizens to get caught in the crossfire nor collateral damage. Here they can fight as they please.

The god may have realized too late as it abruptly stopped from tangling with the exhausted Shishi. It turned its eyes towards the city's direction only for her view to be blocked by the approaching vortex of bottomless void. 

Khaki has arrived. 

Finally relieved of her duties, Shishi cautiously descended from the skies and down to the plains below. Meanwhile the god stood stock still as it's attention is now focused Khakina.

The god's lips peeled back and then its mouth moved. "I see. The humans have finally learned something beyond scratching their bottoms. I applaud you for your efforts. Now you must all die for your insolence."

Edited by Thotification

The god moved. At the speed of lightning. A last ditch effort or a brilliant strategy?
Perhaps...perhaps not...
Speed was of the essence. The element of surprise.
The god was not some dumb beast.
It was intelligent. A being capable of reason and logic.
And it seemed petty as well.

Poor exhausted little girl. Barely able to keep herself aloft. 
And yet she was being targeted. Her demise clearly imminent.
The god was not playing anymore.
It meant business. A very lethal business.

Surprise and shock splattered all over the little girl's face.
Can she survive? Is there anyone who can save her?
Is it time for her to meet her maker?
The end of her story?

FLASHBACK - MIDDY AND KHAKI

mhx_alter_by_kwkunai_daydzeb-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ2NiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IyZGYxMDQ3LWUzYzgtNDY0Ny1hOWFlLTU5ZjE3ZjM5NjA5M1wvZGF5ZHplYi0wODY4ZDczMC00OThjLTRhZjUtYjQ1ZC02MDk2NTYyNjY4MmIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.e_n-JdKJgyv1N4HgUWIOjYnViGaqcxFdX0id6IRuc_sAfter the white-haired woman and Shishi had their talk, it was now time of Khaki's instructions. The little girl was wide-eyed but silent as she waited for whatever her ex-boss had to say.

"Khakina,' the white-haired woman started. "You might have to go all out on this one."

The little girl blinked in response, her puzzled face cocking in wonder.

"I meant that you don't need to hold back. Your 'devouring presence.' We will be needing that."

"Once Shishi lures Sagittarius away from the people, I'll have her tag out and you will have to tag in for her. With your 'devouring presence' try to contain her as much as possible. We need to drag her down to the ground where Sera and the old man will be waiting."

"And pressure Saggy with your full weight. It would be surprised how someone as small as you could be so heavy."

The little girl nodded her assent as if she understood everything the white-haired woman said.

PRESENT TIME

The god was ridiculously fast but the white-haired woman had seen faster. Before it had reached her little sister, she was already there before the god. To be fair, she had already anticipated such petty tactics from Saggy. The moment Shishi appeared within her view, the white-haired woman was already on her way to retrieve her little sister. 

And she had reached them just in time.

The god's strike was blocked with the woman's weapon. The flat side of the blade. A blade that was stronger than the weakened form of a god. Shocked, Sagittarius had reeled away in caution. The god loss her sense of the battlefield and the little girl finally caught up to her.

To add insult to injury, the white-haired woman activated the true power of her artifact.

"Baeoi's unblessing."

A soft bubble of energy emerged from the woman and enveloped everything within five meters of her, including the god. Sagittarius wailed as its body felt the sudden weakness brought by Baeoi's unblessing.

"Insolence!" Sagittarius wailed. "You will pay for this morta-"