Firstly, if anyone wants to point the finger for my being here, this is all Spooky Mittens' fault. I heard so much about Valucre and Church on the Hill from him that I thought that it would be fun to join myself. There's not too terribly much for me to say about myself, I'm currently making a living as a small-time commission based writer, I play a lot of tabletop games, a few of which Spooky runs, I enjoy Fall out of every other season, and I often suffer from "walk in the room and immediately forget what I was doing" syndrome. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing what this church and the hill it's on has to offer and it'll be a pleasure to get to know some new people in the process.

13 minutes ago, Opaquely Translucent said:

I play a lot of tabletop games

Which ones!

My TTRPG knowledge is mostly D&D 3.5 and 5e, with a smattering of Cthulu and one or two other systems. I've been wanting to diversify

Side note, special shout out and thank you to spooky for having such nice things to say - and welcome to Valucre!

Well, hopefully I don't get bitten so soon into my foray here, otherwise I spent all that gold on full plate for nothing. As for what sorts of tabletop I've played, so far D&D 4E and 5E, Pathfinder, FATE Core, Powered by the Apocalypse, White Wolf, and Ghostbuster's International. I have been wanting to try Call of Cthulhu, but then again, the 4th Edition campaign I'm in just suddenly became Shadows over Innsmouth, so there's that I suppose.