Guest TheMinecrafter

What are you playing? [Video Games Edition]

Guest TheMinecrafter

Couldn't find a topic about this about 10 pages back. So here we go.

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem Three Houses on the Switch and Project Ozone 3 (Modded Minecraft) on PC.

Skyrim.

Dragon Age 2&3

Dynasty Warriors 7...

Until I acquire a new game for the xbox 360. ?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night; Enhanced with MAX luck to get more rare items....I'm playing REGUALR mode.....there IS a HIDDEN mode (Extra hard) On the PSP version.

Love the music.....When you complete about 120 percent of the castle, (Give or take) you can go to the Library and get the Music Box, which costs about $100,000 Gold.

From there, you can listen to ALL of the music from the game!!!

Benny.

I'm also working on R-type Final Edition for the Ps2 EMULATOR...don't hate...APPRECIATE!! Got about 17 ships out of 100!!! I LOVE R-type...

Benny2

I bounce between too many games, RIP

• My current game of focus at the moment, MARDEK. If you haven't played this trilogy, just do it, damn it. A trilogy of flash games that blows many other games, AAA and Indie alike, out of the water. Most certainly one of the best RPGs I have ever played.
  • On the Switch, Octopath Traveler, and then I'm going to pick back up my playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Have beaten one route so far, with the Black Eagles, and partway through the Blue Lions route before I decided I should finished Octopath or I'll never get around to it lmao. (Also Edelgard is the best, don't @ me)
  • *Looks at Steam library backlog* *Cries* ... I think I'm going go and play Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning next, if I don't let myself get sucked in too deep by Mount and Blade: Warband and Rome: Total War. AGAIN.
  • Mobile... Magium, a CYOA game that's very enjoyable. It's free and constantly updating,  has a cast of likeable and compelling characters, and the author is a nice fellow who regularly interacts with the community, on Magium's subreddit at the very least. It's free, so give it a try if you like CYOAs, damnit. There's also Girl's Frontline. .... .... Mobile games, as a rule, are an ever-growing pile of dung. GFL is a gem for those crazy enough to dig through all the shit. You like guns? You like collecting waifus, you filthy weeb? You like games that don't dampen your experience if you don't cough up dough, and instead treat you well enough that you want to cough up dough? You like a game with a story that's surprisingly good and will depress you? You like surprisingly strategic and in-depth gameplay that you can't/don't just auto-battle through? It is, alas, not without cons. It can certainly be grindy and time-consuming, especially at the beginning when you don't know what you're doing. (Though there will be an update sometime in the near future that makes the early-game grind to getting gud infinitely more bearable.)

On 9/1/2019 at 9:53 PM, The Hummingbird said:

I saw some game called Sweet Pool got awesome reviews so I went and downloaded it. I don't shy away as long as the game is good. After doing some research... I don't know exactly what to expect, but I expect something

Also having the time of my life with FF14.

I’m playing FF14 right now too, lol! I quit 4 years ago because I couldn’t get into a specific dungeon even as a healer, but I just started it up again and the wait times are sooooo much better now.

Edited by jaistlyn