Condition: Toned

clothing

• Cotton cloth usually of deep greens

skills

• The Spirits of Nature

inventory

Two tomahawks, leather armor, wooden totem kept around her neck

The Forces of the Spirit World

My connection to the spirit world started when I was just a child. Abandoned, and left to die in the wilds, they took me in, and made me who I am today. Because of them, I am alive, and for them, I hunt those that would corrupt them.

Molly has a connection with forces within the spirit realm that are against the forces of places such as the Far Realm. These powers come not from herself, but from the power of the Spirit World itself. Her connection with them is embodied in a totem, one carved in the likeness of a wolf.

Her abilities involve the following.

• Looking into the spirit realm to detect the presence of corruption.
  • Calling upon the spirits to attack her enemies, generally in the form of a swarm of insects that bite and attack voraciously.
  • To summon forth a guide to help her when she is in crisis, usually with something cryptic, but at the very least pointing her in the right direction.
  • Infusing her with an unmatched ability to travel through the wilderness, as if nature itself speeds her along her way so she may get to her destination faster.

These powers are not all that she is capable of, as she lives and grows, her connection will grow stronger as she continues to hunt the forces who would corrupt nature for its own desires. 

What it means to be a Shifter

I don't know much about my kind. What I do know is that I am neither human, nor am I am werewolf, something...in between. It's a challenge, but I do my best to get by.

Molly Wolfsoul is a Shifter, and thus shares aspects of both human and lycanthrope. Her attributes are as follows and are not subject for change unless extreme circumstances require it.

• Enhanced strength, greater than that of what humans are capable of.
  • Enhanced speed, greater than that of what humans are capable of.
  • Enhanced dexterity, greater than that of what humans are capable of.
  • Healing ability, as stated within the rules of MP.

Inventory

Wolf Totem- Carved in the shape of a wolf out of simple oak, this totem is the embodiment of Molly's connection with the spirit realm. Without it, she has no means of which to focus her control over the Spirit Realm. 

Spoiler

IMG_1528.JPG?format=1500w

Magical War Axes- Two war axes, carved with magical symbols of the Spirit Realm. Whenever these are thrown, they will return back to her after the attack has connected. 

Spoiler

5a71e67c01452a0bc13dd40d9172beb5.png