Peron

Halo, All!

So... what is this feeling?

I haven't RPed in years! When I did, they were single plot-line roleplay sites and I was the one creating/running things so notknowingwhatisgoingonisreallyterrifyingandsuperoverwhelming! *heavy sigh* This is a first for sure. Forgive me.

Anyways!

Now that I'm almost finished up with college I feel like I need to jump back into the RP world. I miss my old characters - they're still jumping around my brain, causing absolute havoc - but I really want to break beyond my old works and expand my imagination. Gotta get those creative juices pumping again! I'm looking forward to seeing what this site has in store for me and what it'll lead to.

P.S. If anyone has any tips/info you think I might find useful or should know pleeease gimmeee! I don't know what I'm doiiing!

Let the adventure begin! ❤️ (:

Edited by Peron

4 hours ago, Peron said:

I haven't RPed in years! When I did, they were single plot-line roleplay sites and I was the one creating/running things so notknowingwhatisgoingonisreallyterrifyingandsuperoverwhelming! *heavy sigh* This is a first for sure. Forgive me.

It's normal to feel a bit overwhelmed because Valucre has a huge amount of lore -- but, don't let that intimidate you! Some people do globe-spanning plots, some do storylines focusing on a handful of characters, and some focus on things on the level of individual places/locations

This is a must-read:

Don't be afraid of asking questions btw, the Val community is really helpful. ^_^

What sort of genres/plots are you into? The good thing with a literal entire planet setting is that there's something for everyone.

Also! If you like running your own plots/storylines I have a board designed for exactly that-- take a look at Taen!

On 7/28/2019 at 6:09 PM, Peron said:

So... what is this feeling?

Anyways!

Now that I'm almost finished up with college I feel like I need to jump back into the RP world. I miss my old characters - they're still jumping around my brain, causing absolute havoc - but I really want to break beyond my old works and expand my imagination. Gotta get those creative juices pumping again! I'm looking forward to seeing what this site has in store for me and what it'll lead to.

P.S. If anyone has any tips/info you think I might find useful or should know pleeease gimmeee! I don't know what I'm doiiing!

Let the adventure begin! ❤️?

Welcome to it!