cac

hello stinkies

My name is Harmony (you can call me Cac/Cactus/Harmony/dumbass/etc), I'm 20 years old, and I'm a writer, painter, and sculptor.  I write a lot of fantasy and sci-fi based works.  I love cats, we have  a stray in our yard that just managed to hide kittens from us for a month and I'm excited. I like voice chatting and playing Stardew Valley when I'm not being creative. ?

Hello, dumbass. I’m Roen. Sometimes I write, but mostly I just shit-post and play video games.

Welcome to one of the last, best bastions for forum based Role-Play on the internet. If you have any questions, don’t ask me; there are other, more qualified people to help you along. 

I hope you enjoy your stay.

17 hours ago, Roen said:

Hello, dumbass. I’m Roen.

Roen you're so charming. 

@cac

Welcome newcomer. I'm kinda new myself, though I've been saying that for a while so I don't know how green I still am. If you need help but feel intimidated, ask me and I'll try to steer you in the right direction (under supervision, hopefully). Gooooood luck

On 7/29/2019 at 9:07 PM, cac said:

My name is Harmony (you can call me Cac/Cactus/Harmony/dumbass/etc), I'm 20 years old, and I'm a writer, painter, and sculptor.  I write a lot of fantasy and sci-fi based works.  I love cats, we have  a stray in our yard that just managed to hide kittens from us for a month and I'm excited. I like voice chatting and playing Stardew Valley when I'm not being creative. ?

A fan of both cats and sci-fi eh? Any chance you’ve read the sci-fi “the cat who walks through walls?”

At any rate welcome aboard. How’s the Valley game anyway?