Jotnotes

[Skarr Clan] Mouths to Feed OOC

1 hour ago, Rabbit said:

I wasn't sure what direction you'd want his personality to go, so I added hints of corruption and left it at that. If you want it to change let me know.

You got it. Iggo Richmond is no tyrant but also no selfless leader. He's ambitious and mercantile by nature. I mean he cares enough about the villagers to not want to see them slaughtered but corruption and greed are part of the nuance of his character. I particularly liked the import/export feature you put in. That will sure come in handy for our PCs. Vito is earning points here.

I envisioned Iggo to be of average height and build but let's keep "large and hefty" because I seldom go that route. He's no fighter which makes for a good parallel.

Nothing you need to change. We go forward.

1 hour ago, Jotnotes said:

Post up either today or tomorrow, lads! 

Anything you need touched upon in my post to make your own posts easier?

No, sir. Though I’ll let you know for your upcoming one.

And I’ll extend the question in regards to my own posts! 

How I understand the core of it is that the main force at the western road is pitched to head into Kinsmeet. My Lost Scions are wreaking havoc there already. Vito and Thril are in the ‘hall house’ (where the village governors reside) where Vito is trying to get Lord Iggo Richmond to surrender. 

I plan on having Veron enter the public village hall if he’s able to, because that’s where some slaves can be better acquired. I haven’t forgotten the hall house though so those two places are probably going to be the bread and butter of my next post, pending anything that comes up till then.

5 hours ago, Die Shize said:

No, sir. Though I’ll let you know for your upcoming one.

And I’ll extend the question in regards to my own posts! 

How I understand the core of it is that the main force at the western road is pitched to head into Kinsmeet. My Lost Scions are wreaking havoc there already. Vito and Thril are in the ‘hall house’ (where the village governors reside) where Vito is trying to get Lord Iggo Richmond to surrender. 

I plan on having Veron enter the public village hall if he’s able to, because that’s where some slaves can be better acquired. I haven’t forgotten the hall house though so those two places are probably going to be the bread and butter of my next post, pending anything that comes up till then.

Good to know; I've been pretty comfortable just letting the two of you run wild on this particular raid, doing as you see fit, and I haven't been disappointed so far. I support y'all a hundred percent.

7 hours ago, Jotnotes said:

Good to know; I've been pretty comfortable just letting the two of you run wild on this particular raid, doing as you see fit, and I haven't been disappointed so far. I support y'all a hundred percent.

Good to hear. The thread master sets up an engaging roleplay premise and the roleplayers are getting engaged with it. Who'da thought!? xD

Sorry guys, I meant to post tonight, but my muse ain't here right now. Work wiped my hard drive, so to speak.

Gonna sleep on this, and get a post up tomorrow. Odds are I'll throw in some helpful filler, just to keep all of my sweet rat bois in check.

7 hours ago, Jotnotes said:

Sorry guys, I meant to post tonight, but my muse ain't here right now. Work wiped my hard drive, so to speak.

Gonna sleep on this, and get a post up tomorrow. Odds are I'll throw in some helpful filler, just to keep all of my sweet rat bois in check.

No problem. I'll probably have some delay on my end too when it comes time to post, potentially extended to this weekend. Time and unforeseen circumstances!

Post is up. Feel free to continue things as you see fit, even though Khrol has no lines this time around. Veron appears to have more control of the situation anyway, so I'll leave you to finalize that. I'll go write something for Khrol later, perhaps.

22 minutes ago, Jotnotes said:

Post is up. Feel free to continue things as you see fit, even though Khrol has no lines this time around. Veron appears to have more control of the situation anyway, so I'll leave you to finalize that. I'll go write something for Khrol later, perhaps.

Always looking forward to more Khrol. No matter what Veron sees in Khrol, I see a fleshed out character with more to come.

The smile he gave Veron before launching the trebuchet was haunting. Maybe not for Veron but it was for me!

41 minutes ago, Jotnotes said:

Post will be up later on today. I need time to review where we are, and produce a proper and important post.

There might even be two of them.

Sounds good. Let me know if you need anything clarified on my part.

I refrained from mentioning much about the Skaven force except that they were heading inside the village, letting you cover your peeps.

More specifically, Veron is posted up at the market square watching Lord Iggo Richmond at the balcony of the hall house. A portion of hobgoblins and Brave Spears are posted outside the village hall but have not entered yet. Another portion is throughout the village working with the goblins and Scourge to crush any resistance and secure buildings.

But the Scions haven’t started raiding buildings yet. Seemed like something they shouldn’t do until Khrol directly commands it if not organizes it, since this whole raid is of course central to stockpiling for Nesthome and Tradetown.

Are you doing another post?

Also, apologies on my part if I took things too forward too quickly! I was crossing OOC with IC and was convinced enough by both that I didn't think to ask, as twice I thought that the battle was over and then that we were all moving into the village come each of my posts, but it looks like you've had to backtrack for your parts...

Though maybe I'm off with that observation lol