Chemister_Kaane

Izzet really necessary to introduce myself?

Hey all.  I go by Kaane.  As some of you might be able to tell by the title, I'm a bit of a DnD and MtG nerd.  But I've recently been missing forum roleplay, which is where my love for fantasy began...so, here I am.  I'm writing a novel off and on, but honestly I find that collaborative storytelling is a fantastic break from doing it.  It's nice to get outside your own head for a little bit!

With all the interesting lore, talented writers, and the more freeform plot structure here, this seems like it's the perfect place to kick back in a literary sense, and I can't wait to get started!  Thanks for having me, and pleased to meet everyone ^^.

On 8/4/2019 at 7:33 PM, Chemister_Kaane said:

Hey all.  I go by Kaane.  As some of you might be able to tell by the title, I'm a bit of a DnD and MtG nerd.  But I've recently been missing forum roleplay, which is where my love for fantasy began...so, here I am.  I'm writing a novel off and on, but honestly I find that collaborative storytelling is a fantastic break from doing it.  It's nice to get outside your own head for a little bit!

With all the interesting lore, talented writers, and the more freeform plot structure here, this seems like it's the perfect place to kick back in a literary sense, and I can't wait to get started!  Thanks for having me, and pleased to meet everyone ^^.

I wouldn't say it's necessary. Just useful!

I think you'll find plenty of TTRPG people on the site so you're in good company. One of our mods, acies, actually runs a Valucre-themed campaign over Discord. I don't know if he still has spots open or not but that's just to showcase what I mean. Whatever it is that got you interested in forum roleplay again and whatever it is about Valucre that drew you here over the plethora of choices out there - awesome! Happy for it. Welcome to the site

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message