vielle

a world below [ooc]

I have a question!

There appears to be some posting order, right? Suppose I want to interact with another character outside of moving, investigating a room or anything like that, and just wanna talk or add some kind of filler. Do I need to adhere to a posting order for that?

20 hours ago, Jotnotes said:

I have a question!

There appears to be some posting order, right? Suppose I want to interact with another character outside of moving, investigating a room or anything like that, and just wanna talk or add some kind of filler. Do I need to adhere to a posting order for that?

No need to, for filler posts! Just let everyone know if you're planning to engage someone for extended interaction so we can all take note and continue on ?

12 hours ago, Infernal said:

Sorry, but I gotta drop out on this. I can't keep going with the thread. 

Understandable; thank you for letting us know ? we'll continue forward without your character in play.

To everyone: apologies for delays on my part; real life is continuing to be an obstacle to any productivity here on Val ? however, the post is half-done, and i'll be able to post it within the day ? thank you for your understanding ❤

9 hours ago, vielle said:

With @Infernal's withdrawal from the thread, we'll be moving forward with either @Thotification or @Jotnotes going next in the loose posting order, whoever gets a post up first ?

Also checking in with @sheep: you still good to join us, friend ? let us know if you'll be jumping in any time soon or otherwise!

Yep, am back will be joining soon.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:22 AM, vielle said:

With @Infernal's withdrawal from the thread, we'll be moving forward with either @Thotification or @Jotnotes going next in the loose posting order, whoever gets a post up first ?

Also checking in with @sheep: you still good to join us, friend ? let us know if you'll be jumping in any time soon or otherwise!

I can go next; back from my little holiday. Can you suggest/tell me what I'm meant to be writing about? I haven't the slightest idea where to pick up.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, Jotnotes said:

I can go next; back from my little holiday. Can you suggest/tell me what I'm meant to be writing about? I haven't the slightest idea where to pick up.

You can discuss and lead the group through a particular archway, examine particular objects/structures (I'll be offering input on the specific thing being observed), or otherwise delay your post in favor of those who have already found things this round going first ?

7 hours ago, vielle said:

You can discuss and lead the group through a particular archway, examine particular objects/structures (I'll be offering input on the specific thing being observed), or otherwise delay your post in favor of those who have already found things this round going first ?

Post is up!