Figured I might as well ask around!  

I wanted to sort of fish for anyone who needs someone new in their character's stories.  Whether it be a guide/mentor, a rival, a friend, or even an all-out villain.  Really I'd just like to get some creativity flowing on my end, and I'd love to help anyone out with the stories they're writing in the process.  I do have an existing character made, but of course I can write up something different as well. 

Whether it's a group, 1 on 1, action, horror, a little slice of life or philosophical discussion, it doesn't matter to me, just would like to get something going.  If anyone has any ideas they wanna pursue, just lemme know!

46 minutes ago, Chemister_Kaane said:

Figured I might as well ask around!  

I wanted to sort of fish for anyone who needs someone new in their character's stories.  Whether it be a guide/mentor, a rival, a friend, or even an all-out villain.  Really I'd just like to get some creativity flowing on my end, and I'd love to help anyone out with the stories they're writing in the process.  I do have an existing character made, but of course I can write up something different as well. 

Whether it's a group, 1 on 1, action, horror, a little slice of life or philosophical discussion, it doesn't matter to me, just would like to get something going.  If anyone has any ideas they wanna pursue, just lemme know!

I've got tons of ideas to pitch at you if you're willing to post up at least twice a week!!!

Benny

42 minutes ago, princeben07 said:

I've got tons of ideas to pitch at you if you're willing to post up at least twice a week!!!

Benny

Sounds good to me!  PM or Discord or just put em up here, and I'm down!

Pitch number one: (Already started, but is still young)

Abraxis Starts Anew: On-going

Type: Slice of Life/Sci-fi Adventure

Synopsis: Abraxis Jenee Invectium is one hell of a person. She is from a species of creatures from the dangerous experiments of the House Of Magnus. She is what is called an Invectium. She is part Insect, Owl, DAICHON and Human all wrapped up into one life form. She is away from her original crew as the assignment was re-organized and applied to other members of The Company. She now has to go to school and try to blend back into normal society. But how do you do that when your cousin is also one of the most powerful Invectium of your species? Avus Insectium, age unknown (Assumed 17-19, but noone really knows)  is a rebel, an irritating, Vokda-Drinking delinquent that does everything in his pwoer to make his dear cousin feel at home, since she has moved into the same ROOM as Avus!!!

Here is her profile:

Job Rank: Unknown

Affilation: Circle Of Wandering Discipline

Teachers: benaires, Graymite Anthine jones IV, Lord D’Thur

Name: Abraxis Jenee` Invectium

Nick Name: Abraxis

Weight: Unknown

Height: 6 Feet 2 in

Hair Color: Black:

Eye Color: Seeweed Green

Complexion: Caramel

Sex: Female (Rare)

Abilities: Vocal Distortion (Vocal Chords were stitched SHUT at 6 years old), Anti-matter Manipulation, Dead End Energy Evolutionary Bacteria Summoning, Water Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, time Distortion, Space Distortion, “Event” Summoning, Fire Manipulation, healing, Ice Manipulation, Zero-Point Energy Manipulation, Dark Terror Manipulation, Plasma Energy Manipulation, Air Pressure Manipulation, Space Folding ability, Psycho-Kinetics, EMP Field Distortion, Matter Transmutation, Seismic Flutter Ability, Mamga manipulation. Can mentally communicate with many types of Animals, Reptiles and even plants. Has been known to speak to even single-celled organisms without effort.

History: Unknown. Her past is a blur to her, and her teachings are all that she knows. She doesn’t speak and will NOT speak due to the danger of her trying to speak, even with her vocal chords stitched SHUT, that they might open and cause people’s ears to BLEED.

Likes: Ambrosia, Apples, Lilacs in the Spring, DEAD bodies, nibbling on freshly-killed Corpses every now and then, sipping on warm blood drained from a Corpse, Bathing in Fresh Milk, Eating Lemons with the skin in all, Freshly-picked Watermelons, Crushing Animals using Gravity, Stepping on freshly-watered grass, the smell of freshly-cut wood, BBQ Chicken, Eating Pumpkins, Swallowing Octopii tentacles raw, Trying to control Dead Pulsars in Space, Supernovas, The Sound of bones cracking, a person’s heart beat, Vomiting on people, Playing with kittens, then breaking their necks, only to resurrect them minutes later from guilt, sleeping with her Conduit due to night terrors, sleep Paralysis, Soup and Crackers, freshly-brewed beer, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lithium Pills, Wood Glue, drinking her OWN blood……the rest is unknown

Language: Unpronounceable to the Human Tongue

Now, this storyline will tie into something much DEEPER later on called, "The Rembrandt Project." Abraxis is trying to get her confidence back as all of her team mates have gone away for now. She does however have her cousin Avus Insectium, Lady Argon, and Rebecca, who is one feisty female.

The goal in this is to restore Abraxis's confidence and her great fighting abilities, for which she has all but completely forgotten how to even USE. Her Conduit, or Caretaker, Graymite, was the person who was raised since he was just eight years old to nurture, teach and care for her for the rest of his life.

You are free to add your own character, as I play Abraxis, Graymite, Rebecca, and a few other character which I am going to introduce as well.

Benny

Edited by princeben07
addendum

Looks interesting.  I have a job interview today but I can probably have something written soon.  I'll just bring Ouros since he'd probably fit a decent substitute teacher role.  Also curious if there's any kind of visual references for your character/species, is it an original creation of yours?

Also for anyone else interested in my offer, just reply here or in PMs!  

35 minutes ago, Chemister_Kaane said:

Looks interesting.  I have a job interview today but I can probably have something written soon.  I'll just bring Ouros since he'd probably fit a decent substitute teacher role.  Also curious if there's any kind of visual references for your character/species, is it an original creation of yours?

Also for anyone else interested in my offer, just reply here or in PMs!  

Uhm....I don't have anything in the LLore User Section, but I CAN shoot you an example of what the Invectium LOOK Like and what DAICHONS look like!!! It would give you a more positive picture so that you can understand the character concept a bit better. And the Invectium are of my OWN Creation. had them since July 1993 or so. DAICHONS have been around since 1995 and up!!! And Ouros would be PERFECT for a role in this since he IS a bit "Eccentric" LOL> This could be FUN!!! ^_^

Benny

PS. I'm REALLY looking FORWARD to working WITH YOU....If you have ANY questions, concenrs or ANYTHING or if you need help with anything o the RP itself...just NAME IT!! you NMAE IT! and I'll do my BEST to help you out, no mater how silly the question might seem okay Kaane? I PROMISE to help you with ANYTHING as best that I can!!!!

Benny

Meanwhile, I'm kinda loosely interested to do something with Ouros, if partly because I've got my own guy in Terrenus who needs some more establishing and making buddies with - and getting dragged into adventures by - an eccentric scientist who happens to be a blue reptile could be fun.

Well if you want to write with a novice (me), I have a little war rp going. The ooc link isn't working but yeah, thats my phone for me lol.

Link to the rp

No worries if you don't want to. Just throwing it out there. Also, i'm around mist times but at the moment living on limited hotspotting and no internet, with limited mobile data. So... yeah lol

On 8/7/2019 at 9:26 PM, Meraxa said:

Meanwhile, I'm kinda loosely interested to do something with Ouros, if partly because I've got my own guy in Terrenus who needs some more establishing and making buddies with - and getting dragged into adventures by - an eccentric scientist who happens to be a blue reptile could be fun.

Sure thing.  If there's any kind of setup you're interested in, just lemme know.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:42 PM, Rin said:

Well if you want to write with a novice (me), I have a little war rp going. The ooc link isn't working but yeah, thats my phone for me lol.

Link to the rp

No worries if you don't want to. Just throwing it out there. Also, i'm around mist times but at the moment living on limited hotspotting and no internet, with limited mobile data. So... yeah lol

Looks quite interesting and truly well-written at first glance.  If you don't mind I'll read through it, though I do have a character in my head that would probably flourish with a role in the aftermath of destruction.  Especially if your war needs the presence of a PC mysterious stranger and/or villain.  If you wanna give me the general gist of what you wanna do with this thread so I can fit into it a bit better, I'd appreciate it ^^. 

Also the feeling of having limited access to internet...I empathize greatly.

Edited by Chemister_Kaane

25 minutes ago, Chemister_Kaane said:

Sure thing.  If there's any kind of setup you're interested in, just lemme know.

Looks quite interesting and truly well-written at first glance.  If you don't mind I'll read through it, though I do have a character in my head that would probably flourish with a role in the aftermath of destruction.  Especially if your war needs the presence of a PC mysterious stranger and/or villain.  If you wanna give me the general gist of what you wanna do with this thread so I can fit into it a bit better, I'd appreciate it ^^. 

Also the feeling of having limited access to internet...I empathize greatly.

I'm pretty much winging it at the moment. So you'll probably fit in.

Though doubt the well written part lol. More like nonsensical rambling but thanks

But what I want to do is have someone who has turned to the Black Heart Mirror Organization, possibly someone from their past, like a companion or acquiantance, to try and stop our heroes from acquiring the swords needed to stop them and possibly turn them to the side of the organization.

I'm pretty flexible to people making up dudes and backstories to add ^_^

I'll probably add two more hero npcs to even out the group and/or add to being turned evil ^_^

Edited by Rin

@Rin Oks, got it.  And I mean, the lore's pretty deep from the outside in, but the writing's still good, in my opinion.  Just feels like I've tried to start reading a new fantasy from the middle, rather than the beginning = P.

But to be clear...the heroes are searching for a particular sword hidden somewhere in the city they just arrived in.  And the Black Heart Mirror Org is a cult of corruption with a demonic mirror at the head that promises wishes to be granted in exchange for servitude?  Just going off what I read here and there, making sure before I drop who I had in mind in.  Since the lore's a bit deep, I somewhat wanted him to partially be a third party with his own interests contrary to both the mirror and the heroes, here.

Yep. Pretty much got it down. And no worries, i'm flexible if you want to do that. ^_^