Nobody knows exactly how, but pigs have invaded the pocket dimension of Taen a long time ago, and have since adapted quite well to living in the Moss Forest. In the past, Rixnaurs, Garanthas, Mork'Outh, and especially Zkriz'kas kept their numbers in check. Did the settlement of the dimension by sapeint humandoids, the Xer-Orians, or something else allow their population to explode?

Who knows? All I know is that they're now a fucking nuisance and need to die!

Jungle pigs are doing the same thing more "normal" pigs do everywhere else: destroy crops, damage property, and ravage native life. Jungle pigs though, have camouflaging fur and can climb trees, so they're also devouring native tree fruit like a fat neckbeard at a buffet, and are mean and aggressive enough to fight, and collectively take down rixaurs, garanthas, xer-orians, and are in a vicious territorial war with the Zkriz'ka population; the pigs currently have the upper hand.

The very ecosystem of Taen could be at stake!

Now that the problem has very visibly hit Lunaris, Thurgood and Aveline Singlance, owners of the Mil Dot Lunaris, are sponsoring a massive, no-illusion-of-a-limit-whatsoever, pig hunt, offering prizes for the most dead-jungle-pig weight, specials on arms and ammunition, and food made from the jungle pigs (including smoked sausage, thick-cut smoked bacon, barbecued ribs, pulled-pork, all sorts of ham dishes, etc.

Let the hunt begin!

Edited by notmuch_23

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

This sounds delicious. Can I just come for the food? ?

Well, yeah, somebody's gotta eat all that deliciously cooked pig flesh!

Edited by notmuch_23
forgot for a second this isn't Discord...

1 hour ago, danzilla3 said:

Of course I'll be there. The governor has to support local businesses after all.

Actually, I was thinking the thread would start with a city hall meeting full of residents complaining about all the damage the pigs are causing to Sebastian, then Thurgood and Aveline finally speaking up to offer their solution of this massive pig hunt.

41 minutes ago, notmuch_23 said:

Actually, I was thinking the thread would start with a city hall meeting full of residents complaining about all the damage the pigs are causing to Sebastian, then Thurgood and Aveline finally speaking up to offer their solution of this massive pig hunt.

That works for me. 

Hey @notmuch_23, I don't think I'll be joining. It sounds like fun, but I can't really think of any characters to use for it! lol And I'm trying to keep my focus on the RPs I have coming down the tubes, so... yeah, sorry.