supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

My character just completed an adventuring 101 clinic, securing his tenure as a professor of adventuring at the Gaian Academy

So now I want to do a 102 with intermediate adventurers. Your character can be a part of the academy or can join in as part of external / independent study. Unlike 101 my character won't be involved in the thread itself, freeing me up as a player to take care of the more GM concerns, which I will be managing throughout the thread's lifecycle

Your characters should be capable but not fully realized in their powers or abilities, and should have an adventuring mindset, meaning that they will go forward and try things

I will be giving preference to new members and members I haven't written with yet; absent those, then to members who I know to be reliable and engaging. I’ll also be slanting towards brevity rules, shorter and more frequent posts rather than longer and slower

Anyone interested?

adventurers:

1. ticklefarte | William Sharr | outside party
  2. lukeripstine | Luke | outside party 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43075-a-dollar-for-your-sword/

Edited by supernal

1 minute ago, ticklefarte said:

@supernal yeah, I'll have a character sheet up today. He's pretty much a normal Terran guy, looking for some excitement. William Sharr. Skills and stuff will be in the sheet soon

Will he be a current academy student trying to get credits / perfect their adventuring thesis, or will he be an outside party signing up for the clinic?

Feel free to answer later you don't need to commit to one or the other now, but if you have something in mind my brain tingles to know

Edited by supernal

Here it is: https://www.valucre.com/topic/43075-a-dollar-for-your-sword/

Don't feel rushed by the pacing or length of my post, now or in the future. Feel free to cover all the events that brought you up to that point or to start right after the end of the post

Let me know if there's any questions / anything I can clarify for you as players and, let's have fun!

So that Luke doesn't have to wait for my turn to incorporate the dialogue exchange I'm going to reply here in the OOC and Luke can incorporate that into his upcoming post

Will: "Why not just meet there?"
Donovan: "You're new to the city right? Getting to the job is part of the job. Navigation is a fundamental skill. Besides. Food and coffee. Have a snack at least before taking a job on. You don’t know how long it’ll take to get to your next meal.” 

Edited by supernal