supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

@LukeRipstine impact based. So the water tampered with the internal mechanism, but I guess it's possible to trigger the "warhead" if you jostle it hard enough. It's likely that the bolt didn't work because the consistency of the monster wasn't tough enough to disturb insides. 

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

Just as a note here @Die Shize indicated via status that he would be making posts to his various threads over the weekend

Thank you! I will wait on him. I can post Sunday after Die if he doesn’t get around to it tonight. Pretty sure I’m up next in the order after him...

I won’t be able to post tonight but depending on what is in mind for another round then you guys might be able to finish the goozer-moozer off?

My character just entered the scene, she doesn’t really know about the pools or the potion, so she’s just trying to distract the enemy and set Luke and Will up who probably have a better chance

With the death of the monster they could freely discover the healing properties of the last pool and will and Luke have been in the pipes for quite some time now so I figure having that even if it's just for will would be nice, I can type a post that will hopefully help accomplish this but after I can't reply it will be up to Will and the lady.