supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

Uh assuming Mone counters the flames in a way that dispels them, but doesn't affect Will, he'll try to drive the bolts into Mone and do some damage. I wasn't sure what the counter would look like so I stopped there. Also not even sure if Will can't pushing the bolts through the stone skin. 

1 minute ago, ticklefarte said:

Uh assuming Mone counters the flames in a way that dispels them, but doesn't affect Will, he'll try to drive the bolts into Mone and do some damage. I wasn't sure what the counter would look like so I stopped there. Also not even sure if Will can't pushing the bolts through the stone skin. 

Right but just knowing that’s what the attempt would be is useful. Bolts into his back? Head? Butt?

Luke is a sort of anti magic magic user if that makes any sense lol. The mist around Luke, because of its hivemind like properties, it clashes with other magics and creates the smoke and energy discharge so if Luke senses the massive attack coming he can either emit more mist to try to counter it with one or more spell charges (though with the difference in levels he will still take damage)/ Alternatively he could just sense the mana being draw for the large attack and use a charge for a wall, he definitely can handle it though .

7 hours ago, LukeRipstine said:

Luke is a sort of anti magic magic user if that makes any sense lol. The mist around Luke, because of its hivemind like properties, it clashes with other magics and creates the smoke and energy discharge so if Luke senses the massive attack coming he can either emit more mist to try to counter it with one or more spell charges (though with the difference in levels he will still take damage)/ Alternatively he could just sense the mana being draw for the large attack and use a charge for a wall, he definitely can handle it though .

Which of those two do you want to commit to?

On 3/26/2020 at 7:16 PM, supernal said:

@LukeRipstine any quick action you want to note here in the ooc that I’d include in my post or good as is? 

The reason I had asked if there was something you wanted to do here in the OOC is because I planned to post. Just something to pay attention to next time 

Two quick notes @ticklefarte

1) Mone only got halfway through forming the spell so he wasn’t able to exempt himself. He also got picked up and thrown about 

2) In giving him the ultimatum he still doesn’t seem willing to concede. Let me know if you want to change your post or leave it as is and Luke can incorporate this note into his own post