supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

2 minutes ago, ticklefarte said:

Oh okay so did Pierre not get thrown? The post said three people so I figured it was the pipe bois. 

And I'll edit the post so Luke has something to work with. 

Oh that’s my bad then. I mean for everyone to be affected and will update my post detail there for clarity 

So the canister is now at Mone's feet, hissing and smoking. He can definitely kick it away, or do some magic, but it was pretty fast acting when Will and Luke were shrunk so I feel like he'll end up a bit smaller than he started out. I dunno lol

10 minutes ago, ticklefarte said:

So the canister is now at Mone's feet, hissing and smoking. He can definitely kick it away, or do some magic, but it was pretty fast acting when Will and Luke were shrunk so I feel like he'll end up a bit smaller than he started out. I dunno lol

The tactic will work. He doesn’t have a high Dex 😛 

But before he becomes too small to be effectual he’ll cast: https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Phantasmal Killer#content

I’d say Luke gets the honor! Him and his damnable mist (and turn order)!

1 hour ago, supernal said:

The tactic will work. He doesn’t have a high Dex 😛 

But before he becomes too small to be effectual he’ll cast: https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Phantasmal Killer#content

I’d say Luke gets the honor! Him and his damnable mist (and turn order)!

Keep in mind - there’s potions everywhere! Some broken and some mixed ones too 

About to turn mone into  snow globe, hes gonna be chilling in a box lol. Since hes small and, threw my post ill elaborate, luke tried to force most of the mist to stay threw the winds what little he has left can certainly be used to make a small sized box around mone. Is that fine? Then he will use the sword he already has summoned and make is produce a similar explosion like earlier in post with a little more force behind it and that should be fine right?

1 hour ago, ticklefarte said:

How's he gonna handle the Phantasm dude @LukeRipstine

Will won't be able to see it right?

It’ll look different to both characters but should be visible to both as a nightmarish manifestation 

The spell under 5e is intended to target one creature at a time but whatever!