supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

20 minutes ago, ticklefarte said:

That works too, as I'm not sure whether Luke will be joining us or not. He hasn't been on for a bit so maybe the prologue idea would be better. This was fun!

Agreed! 

Want to start the new thread and link me?

Looks like I've missed the conclusion as fine as it is lol. Sorry for being inactive, if misadventures could be shaped into classes thats what I've been up to all this time but thank god I am back and with slightly more free time since I no longer have classes that run until 3pm-2am and now have classes that range roughly from 3pm-11/12:00am

4 hours ago, LukeRipstine said:

Looks like I've missed the conclusion as fine as it is lol. Sorry for being inactive, if misadventures could be shaped into classes thats what I've been up to all this time but thank god I am back and with slightly more free time since I no longer have classes that run until 3pm-2am and now have classes that range roughly from 3pm-11/12:00am

Not a problem at all! You were there for most of it, and even came back once after you had to leave so saluting your gumption

Let's discuss what would be a good loot type reward for Luke though. I think he is more of a swordsman than Will. Do any of the skills I listed before interest?

Hm, could spell sword work on magic constructs. Most likely not but that still seems like a good skill to have. Honestly even though Luke uses magic his abilities are more suited for anti-magic fighting so adding another to the kit wouldn't be bad.

6 minutes ago, LukeRipstine said:

Hm, could spell sword work on magic constructs. Most likely not but that still seems like a good skill to have. Honestly even though Luke uses magic his abilities are more suited for anti-magic fighting so adding another to the kit wouldn't be bad.

The sword would have to be a physical sword but it wouldn’t have to be a special one. They’re “techniques” in that respect. The unarmed ones and the shield arcanus one may be of interest 

57 minutes ago, LukeRipstine said:

Makes sense. Luke is gonna start actively carrying his sword, not just for when he thinks the venture is gonna be easy. A lesson learned, I'd love it he had that one.

Which two skills do you want?