supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

@ticklefarte - instead of hitting the bottom of the U-bend the dagger hits and sticks to a black rock 

If there’s any rationale behind it the characters who see the rock can recognize it as a lodestone and deduce magnetism. Otherwise it’d just be like hey what’s that rock doing 

Okay Im back! sorry for the wait but I'll start on my post right now. I have a couple of questions though

1- If, lets say a box, is submerged in water and whist in the water had its bottom removed would it fill with water? 

2- If your submerged in water then come out really fast dose water surface tension still apply?

thanks for yalls patience with my posting speeds

1 minute ago, LukeRipstine said:

Okay Im back! sorry for the wait but I'll start on my post right now. I have a couple of questions though

1- If, lets say a box, is submerged in water and whist in the water had its bottom removed would it fill with water? 

2- If your submerged in water then come out really fast dose water surface tension still apply?

thanks for yalls patience with my posting speeds

1 - it's regular water so without getting too in the woods, if the box was airtight and it wouldn't let any of its air pass through then it would keep the water from filling it

2 - I'm not sure what you mean by this but it works like regular water so if you have the speed and construction of, say, a common basilisk lizard you could run across the water. Or skip stones across it. etc.

Since both of your bodies are now glowing, you are effectively your own sources of lights

@LukeRipstine - nice incorporation of the jellyfish poison by the way

@ticklefarte - when your characters gather their wits and proceed, the upper end of the U bend that you just finished getting out of dips down again into a long vertical drop, similar to the one directly after the entrance at the sink

Spider webs festoon the pipe's diameter but are not too thick to work through. Your glowing bodies reveal two little cocoon-like nodes at either end of the vertical drop. If you go down far enough you can see a slight bend at the bottom of the pipe which suggests a floor

Thanks, the injure is gonna become a slight weak stop for my character, thought he does have a really high drug and poison tolerance, getting stung by something roughly six times your size especially a sea nettle. I remember coloring one correctly but I cant remember if i gave an accurate number for its limbs. Sea nettles are rarely death educing but when you're that small its more than six time the dosage which would be undoubtedly fatal. Nice little showing off but with a character that only has two forms of magic for now, passives matter.