supernal

Adventuring 102 - intermediate questing

8 hours ago, LukeRipstine said:

oh my god, what  have you all been up too in my absence? Though I should be more involved with checking this thread.

Sorry for the  out of order post too! Though should I do a roll too?

Please!

21 hours ago, ticklefarte said:

74...does that mean Will dies...

Whether through his adventuring studies, or something he overheard or a fairy tale told to him or whatever! Will remembers 1) oozes / slimes have something of a weakness to fire and acid 2) there’s a pool of acid behind them

Do with that what thou will 

This was basically a percent based knowledge check for the creature

Edited by supernal

I couldn't really tell and probably should have asked but it looked like Luke and Will were escaping the ooze monster. If we're still tangoing with it though then I wager that its tentacles could shoot down the pipe and grab one of us to prevent a successful escape? Three of us to choose from now that my character has just emerged.

45 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

I couldn't really tell and probably should have asked but it looked like Luke and Will were escaping the ooze monster. If we're still tangoing with it though then I wager that its tentacles could shoot down the pipe and grab one of us to prevent a successful escape? Three of us to choose from now that my character has just emerged.

I’m not sure if you mean in terms of overall length but tactic wise it can and would try an (improved) grab to latch onto prey and then constrict, like a snake might 

5 minutes ago, LukeRipstine said:

Hey I have a small collection of dice and I know this seems amateur but which one do I roll again?

Use this thread so there’s a public record 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43315-dice-rolling-thread/

d100

Edited by supernal

40 minutes ago, LukeRipstine said:

Hm, so I roll a hundred faced die? Can I roll a d20 5 times? If so then 3+8+7+9+4 to get a 31. Hopefully that is a good roll?

Use the thread I linked cause public record. All you have to do there is make a post 

46 minutes ago, LukeRipstine said:

Ah, okay I was a little confused but! I posted and got a 9.

Luke remembers a childhood song someone used to sing to him that has no relevance at all to the matter at hand 

Really that’s a jk but feel free to use