Ataraxy

Heaven, Hell, and Nede

17 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Rng lol 

Nope, technology is gucci wherever you go.

And you could bring the whole thing there, but these demon Lord's have been around forever, so it's reasonable to believe they'd have a necessary defense up in case other demon Lords try to attack them. Going guns blazing with what has the power of a canon weapon is probably not the best idea lol since remember the tower is currently occupied by an NPC demon lord with power akin to a top level raid boss. 

So you could probably try to prevent people from traveling to Reno from there, but setting up a perimeter would spark the ire of all the current demon Lords lol

Ahhh I see.

And that sounds good!~ For the sake of balance and courtesy I won't though ? No fun in leading a massive army. Can't wait! But don't push yourself ? 

Wow this is so cool! And I without a doubt want to 3000% join this! It's new and I've never played a demon before so this should be fun and interesting. Sadly, I am a little late to the party as I wanted to have my character be an Demon Lord but by the looks of things the four places are already taken sadly... ?

Well I won't let that stop me from having a bad ass demon who is a Demon Second Candidate, so please count me in! @Ataraxy because I want in! This thing got my hyped up, probably because it is new and when something is new I then find it to be exciting.

Now I'll see if I can get my character done today, I have his name already in mind and how he would look and all I just need to think about his powers and backstory since I tend to write much more on that then I need to which brings me to this point.

I know I'm a newbie when it comes to Valcure and I'm not that well versed with it since I'm not as online so I can get a certain familiarity with the website but if there is some room left I'd love to help you out with the lore and other stuff. That is if you want to and there is a free place for me on the Nede Development Team but it's not a must I thought I'd bring it up just in case..so stay tune 'cause I'll be working on that demon character so hold my spot please! ?

Just now, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Wow this is so cool! And I without a doubt want to 3000% join this! It's new and I've never played a demon before so this should be fun and interesting. Sadly, I am a little late to the party as I wanted to have my character be an Demon Lord but by the looks of things the four places are already taken sadly... ?

Well I won't let that stop me from having a bad ass demon who is a Demon Second Candidate, so please count me in! @Ataraxy because I want in! This thing got my hyped up, probably because it is new and when something is new I then find it to be exciting.

Now I'll see if I can get my character done today, I have his name already in mind and how he would look and all I just need to think about his powers and backstory since I tend to write much more on that then I need to which brings me to this point.

I know I'm a newbie when it comes to Valcure and I'm not that well versed with it since I'm not as online so I can get a certain familiarity with the website but if there is some room left I'd love to help you out with the lore and other stuff. That is if you want to and there is a free place for me on the Nede Development Team but it's not a must I thought I'd bring it up just in case..so stay tune 'cause I'll be working on that demon character so hold my spot please! ?

I don't think it is that the demon lord candidates are taken, those aren't the candidates rather those are the ones who would like to TAKE the demon lord towers ? I'm sure we'd be glad to have you on board!

And trust me I'm new to Valucre too! I just started same as you, trying to get my stuff recognized as canon and all.

1 minute ago, Sanonymous said:

I don't think it is that the demon lord candidates are taken, those aren't the candidates rather those are the ones who would like to TAKE the demon lord towers

Wait so the places are not taken? So I can make a character who would participate to take a Demon Lord Tower? Because I just got confused man ?

2 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

I'm sure we'd be glad to have you on board!

Why thank you for the nice words!

3 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

And trust me I'm new to Valucre too! I just started same as you, trying to get my stuff recognized as canon and all.

Oh yeah, at first it was killing but slowly but surely I start to get the hang of things.

1 minute ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Wait so the places are not taken? So I can make a character who would participate to take a Demon Lord Tower? Because I just got confused man ?

Why thank you for the nice words!

Oh yeah, at first it was killing but slowly but surely I start to get the hang of things.

If I'm not wrong yeah! The VCF and lilith currently are contesting the 3rd tower, but for more details indeed you'd have to ask @Ataraxy

And I know what you mean man XD I took a year off the site because I thought I couldn't handle the immense lore and all.

1 minute ago, Sanonymous said:

If I'm not wrong yeah! The VCF and lilith currently are contesting the 3rd tower, but for more details indeed you'd have to ask @Ataraxy

Oh that's the section with the dragon! Well I want in now! ?man I'm a getting excited, yeah I've pinned her or he? I don't know, now I'm just waiting for an answer. 

10 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Heya! So as it currently looks, Infernal just pulled out last second, so his section currently has no candidates. You could definitely sign up to be a candidate for his section and, if no one contests, well, you go uncontested lol

And as for the development team, sure! I'm open to it, but let's see if you stick around for a bit first lol gotta show some a bit of consistency in Nede first ya feel? I look forward to seeing what you can do!

1 minute ago, Ataraxy said:

Heya! So as it currently looks, Infernal just pulled out last second, so his section currently has no candidates. You could definitely sign up to be a candidate for his section and, if no one contests, well, you go uncontested lol

Oh okay well a few questions. What section would I sign up for as a candidate? And what this mean "Section 4 - En"?

2 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

And as for the development team, sure! I'm open to it, but let's see if you stick around for a bit first lol gotta show some a bit of consistency in Nede first ya feel? I look forward to seeing what you can do!

Totally understandable. I'll be sure to give me absolute best...I hope ?

42 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Oh okay well a few questions. What section would I sign up for as a candidate? And what this mean "Section 4 - En"?

Totally understandable. I'll be sure to give me absolute best...I hope ?

En is the name of a character, but the owner pulled out in an edit that I just saw now. I'll be replacing it with @Vilhardt character in a little bit. 

You can sign up to be a candidate in any section you desire. The more candidates though, the more people you have to "beat" to get the tower. As of this morning, Section 2 has 0 candidates though, so you may want to think about jumping on that lol