Ataraxy

Heaven, Hell, and Nede

1 minute ago, Ataraxy said:

En is the name of a character, but the owner pulled out in an edit that I just saw now. I'll be replacing it with @Vilhardt character in a little bit. 

Alright.

2 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

You can sign up to be a candidate in any section you desire. The more candidates though, the more people you have to "beat" to get the tower. As of this morning, Section 2 has 0 candidates though, so you may want to think about jumping on that lol

Which Section 2 has 0 candidates? The Demon Lord one or the Demon Second? 

57 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Also, I'm thinking about changing Demon Second to Demon Noble. What do you guys think?

I like the change!  Though I'd like to throw into consideration Demon Viceroy.  Or maybe Demonhand.  Since there might be other nobles underneath a Demon Lord that aren't his/her direct lieutenant.  

12 minutes ago, ticklefarte said:

@MichaelTheLightBringer Ah, my character is currently Demon Second for Section 2, but if @Infernal is leaving with Lancelot, I'd like to switch to be Demon Second for Gamboor. That dynamic would also be fun, I think. 

If he leaves who takes his place if you also want to be Demon Second?

Also what kind of powers are we allowed to use? Like can they be powerful but not gods basically? or?

1 minute ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Also what kind of powers are we allowed to use? Like can they be powerful but not gods basically? or?

Based on what I've read, the SCP foundation of Valucre, a hundreds years old lich/necromancer, and I think a morally ambiguous magical cult leader are all trying to fight for these towers.  Take that as you will 0-0

With Infernal gone, section 2 has no Demon Candidates. If Kaane leave Section 2, it will have no Demon Seconds either. You can always have them be NPCs as necessary.

So, Valucre follows a mild powers rule that we can't break. However, Nede jumps to the very limits of Mild Powers. What this means is that your absolute strongest, most powerful attack, should have the power to destroy a skyscraper

With Infernal gone, section 2 has no Demon Candidates. If Kaane leave Section 2, it will have no Demon Seconds either. You can always have them be NPCs as necessary.

Alright.

So, Valucre follows a mild powers rule that we can't break. However, Nede jumps to the very limits of Mild Powers. What this means is that your absolute strongest, most powerful attack, should have the power to destroy a skyscraper

Oooh I think I already fell in love with this...I love powerful characters if done right. This is my place!!! Thank you!

Also quick note. Now I've gone through some aligments and I don't know what to chose. So I'm stuck with neutral evil, but the thing is Jack, he can be evil but also well not good but he can be something in between like a Anti-Hero so I don't know what to make him lol. Yeah probably for you it's easy but when I want something done right I can be nickpicking a bit. 

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, so I'll just explain things as I understand them. @Ataraxy can clarify.

The Demon Towers are currently being occupied by their respective Demon Lords (which can be NPCs or players depending on your choice). Right now, people are deciding to challenge towers, or create characters that have occupied these towers. For instance, Lillith and the VCF are challenging the current ruler of Section 2. @Vilhardt is attempting the same for section 4 with his character, and my character will be helping

Right now, you have the option of being a Demon Second to one of two territories, or take @Infernal's spot and challenge a tower in Section 2 with an NPC occupying it. Does that make sense?

This is also to help me see if I understand so @Ataraxy please confirm or correct me. Haha

2 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Also quick note. Now I've gone through some aligments and I don't know what to chose. So I'm stuck with neutral evil, but the thing is Jack, he can be evil but also well not good but he can be something in between like a Anti-Hero so I don't know what to make him lol. Yeah probably for you it's easy but when I want something done right I can be nickpicking a bit. 

Neutral Evil just means a selfish bastard, from my experience.  Which means he can definitely be heroic.  Just he does those heroic actions for his own benefit.  It'd be like if the world is going to end, he fights to save it just so that he doesn't have a 100% chance of dying.  

If he does have some kind of moral code but is still inherently selfish and power seeking at other's expense, you could always do Lawful Evil.

lol no worries! The Demon Lord moniker doesn't have to have a literal demon. You can be anywhere from hitler, to mother teresa, to some rando off the street. The title is Demon Lord because you are the Lord of the Demon Tower, but that's too long to say lol

Also, fun fact you may have read in the lore article, the person who owns the Demon Tower is given almost infinite power over the land. Meaning that you can shape the land and control it however they'd like. It also allows you to draw hella power from the leylines and crystals at Nede's center. So the current Demon Lords are ridiculously strong for us to overthrow. Should be fun haha

On 8/11/2019 at 9:35 PM, Ataraxy said:

Demon Lord Candidates

Demon Second Candidates:

FmM6ECK.jpg

Just as an update, I believe this is where we are right now!

@Vilhardt just read your character sheet 100% dope. Let me know if you want to elaborate a bit on the City of Abaddon. I can add it to the main lore article or you can make it its own article ?

Edited by Ataraxy