So I admit I've gone a little bored in my summer vacation and those fewer people who I've RPed with have lives of their own and they one of them is in school and the other busy with life, just to name a few. Then again I do have a life of my own, just it ain't as busy as theirs. 

Because I want more of my 2 year found passion to last till life would get serious with me, I thought I'd make a post and attract some attention to those who are interested and free to RP. I also have an RP going on which is "Legacy of Requiem: The New Leaguers" but because of someone who has some life stuff going on, it's put on hold sadly...

But before all that, here are some Genres or Settings I mostly like RPing in. Do bare in mind these are not a most, they are not set in stone, sure I'd like for some to be kept but everything can come to an agreement in the end, because I'm a pretty open person.

Fantasy: This can fall into many categories but let's put a few examples out there. First one I think of is the Superhero Setting, for example characters like: Captain America, Black Panther, Deadpool, Wolverine, Superman and many more, there is probably also heroes in the Anime Genre, like Goku and so on but they don't need ot be that, the main premise I'm trying to point out is what I like to call these types of characters "super-powered individuals." 

But I understand not so many are interested in that so there is another type of category, I like to call that Lord of the Rings one because of the following things such as: Fantasy Land, it can be from floating islands to big Avatar Type trees to Elfs or dark Elfs to Wraiths to Dragons and heck even Aliens not there is also the Angels and Demons which I don't know if they fit in this one as well as the Supernatural one but I might as well mention them, these are some ideas, bare in mind.

Sci-Fi: This also falls into three categories, let's start with this one. The Billionaire IronMan/Black Panther category, what I mean by that is one who has an incredible amount of wealth which also happened to be a genius or have a genius around him, enabling him the possibility of an advanced cybernetic you name it suit but he doesn't have to be a Billionaire, he can be a normal guy who stumbled upon a wealthy wise old man, the possibilities are endless.

The second one is the Star Wars Setting, which I mean by, either lightsabers to laser guns to flying giant behemoth spaceships to superluminal space travel and so on. I once had an idea of a guy who had an armored suit with a lightsaber on him, since we do RP we don't have to follow the laws of realism after all it's just a RP ?

And the last but not least the Mecha Genre, now I know this fits in more into Mecha but you always see Sci-Fi next to it so might as well blend them together for the sake of simplicity. This can be taken to Gundams, which are basically Robots piloted by one pilot to Jaegers from Pacific Rim who are piloted by two pilots to living robots aka the Transformers! 

Romance: It could be anything in these type of setting. I do like romance if done right and I don't have a problem if it is a part of the RP for example or not, it's just to be out there, it's not a must. This could go to the type of cliche I call "Romeo and Juliet" which falls into the never meant to be category, because I'm different, I'm weird and you are so perfect and vice versa. Or the cliche "Meant to be" like oh yeah, I'm a good looking guy, you a good looking gal, we meet at a coffee shop, we connect eyes and there happily ever after and so on, there are many ideas you can go about it.

Thriller/Drama: What I mean by this is to give tension, suspension and deliver. And to also make it seem that maybe the protagonist might not always win and that not necessarily means if today was a good day tomorrow would be the same, hence the drama. You can go endlessly with the possibilities.

Supernatural: From Magic Users like, John Constantine, Doctor Strange and Doctor Fate to Angels being on Earth for one reason or the other, being at war with Demons and fighting ever since a millennia, that type of thing to the setting of a Ghost Rider which I do love.

I once had a character called Dante O'Brian who instead of having a Demon as his Ghost Rider it was an Angel of Justice, called Kafziel and he had to struggle to accept love again with this Female Lycan called Amber...yeah it's a love story who is still going on to this day with many plots and impactful moments, alright back to the point.

All of that to the point of a edgy anti-hero, which we all know to be Spawn or a type Spawn character, to some Lycan/Werewolfe/Vampire and so on. Fun Fact, I watched two dark Animes, the first one was Devil's Line and I loved it. Then I watched Tokyo Ghoul all four seasons and I loved it! So take that information as you will. But basically if you don't know, Devil's Line is about Vampires and Tokyo Ghoul about Ghouls who have kagunes that are weapons formed from their bodies, if you want more information go on google.

No again do bare in mind this is not a must or set in stone, sure I'd like to keep some of these premises in my book when I do RP but I'm an open person and when I like a suggestion I'll surely use it and extend it furthermore. And it sure would be nice if some of you would want to RP with me, that number can go to 1-1 to 3-4 to 7-8 players and so on, hey might as well make a big RP that will shake whole Valucre to its core! ?

I'm also a writer since Sep. 9th of 2018, my first ever story was a FanFiction about Transformers called the TFCU (Transformers Cinematic Universe) which had marvel elements to it, aka the Infinity Stones. Yeah I went about the 13th Chapter and stopped...it's a writers beginning type thing so it may not be the next stephen king novel that's for sure. Maybe one day I should go to it and edit it...eh we'll see.

Then I started to write a original story called "Infinity Requiem" yeah I'm at Chapter 3 currently writing it so I hope that will be well received but to the RP side of things, we have 2019 so I've RPed since 2017, yeah I know not a lot of years but I'm that type of person who learns really quickly if I put my mind on it...or at least if I do enjoy it, so over these past 2 years I've accumulated a lot of knowledge and yet I still learn more and more as day goes by! 

Well if you are interested please let me know and if you want to talk about it, I'd be more than happy to do so. I'm a friendly, nice guy, so don't be scared...I don't bite...usually...I'm kidding, anyway, I thank you sincerely if you read this whole page and I wish you a great day, peace! ?

@Eternity Well the Genres I have just mentioned. The ones that tug my strings more, as you just said, are definitely romance and the thriller/drama. I'm as well a somewhat adaptable person and open minded for any other suggestions.
This is just a guide to show what I'm mostly interested in but there is always room for something else like for example now I have a Half Demon Half Human Main Character, his Jack O'Neal and he is considered one of the strongest Demons out there because of his Half sided heritage and he craves power most of all and wants to become stronger.
I'm also playing the game Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and I'm now even more interested to make a Witcher character, I don't know if you know the Game but I think you could know, I mean from what I've seen almost everyone knows the game. 
But I got to learn a bit more about the Witchers themselves and their powers and how I could make my own version to fit Valucre at best if you get what I mean, but I'm glad this has peaked your interest. 
If you are interested in RPing with me just let me know and we could make something out of this ?

Edited by MichaelTheLightBringer

28 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

@Eternity Well the Genres I have just mentioned. The ones that tug my strings more, as you just said, are definitely romance and the thriller/drama. I'm as well a somewhat adaptable person and open minded for any other suggestions.
This is just a guide to show what I'm mostly interested in but there is always room for something else like for example now I have a Half Demon Half Human Main Character, his Jack O'Neal and he is considered one of the strongest Demons out there because of his Half sided heritage and he craves power most of all and wants to become stronger.
I'm also playing the game Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and I'm now even more interested to make a Witcher character, I don't know if you know the Game but I think you could know, I mean from what I've seen almost everyone knows the game. 
But I got to learn a bit more about the Witchers themselves and their powers and how I could make my own version to fit Valucre at best if you get what I mean, but I'm glad this has peaked your interest. 
If you are interested in RPing with me just let me know and we could make something out of this ?

I do know the witcher game, hubs plays it. Honestly, I want to read the books, a goal on the long long list of books I want to read. I am not too familiar with the background/story. 

I too have a few demons out there, well purebloods. 

I am always down to do writing with others, especially newbies. ?

@Eternity Aha I see you like the new blood much better huh? ? I might be new to this site but I've been RPing since 2017. Well since you have a few demons of your own you just give me the links to them and I'll see what I can do.
We can talk in PMs if you want about the whole RP and its setting if you'd want, of course.

@Panda Kid Sorry for the late response. Um I looked up your character and he sure is interesting but my question is with what character would you like to Roleplay with? I mean I have this Powerful Half Demon who is Jack O'Neal and is also power hungry...I can totally make a new character to fit yours just I don't know if we could RP with Ethan and Jack unless you are looking for a bit of action and fights.

5 hours ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

@Panda Kid Sorry for the late response. Um I looked up your character and he sure is interesting but my question is with what character would you like to Roleplay with? I mean I have this Powerful Half Demon who is Jack O'Neal and is also power hungry...I can totally make a new character to fit yours just I don't know if we could RP with Ethan and Jack unless you are looking for a bit of action and fights.

I'd be fine with either one but I'd prefer one without much fighting cause I kinda want to fill his relationship list, but I'd really like some good action. So what do you want.

3 minutes ago, Panda Kid said:

I'd be fine with either one but I'd prefer one without much fighting cause I kinda want to fill his relationship list, but I'd really like some good action. So what do you want.

Oh so you want a romance RP well I can play the girl just it'll take time for me to come up with the character sheet backstory and such. 

35 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Oh so you want a romance RP well I can play the girl just it'll take time for me to come up with the character sheet backstory and such. 

It doesn't have to be romance but it can be