Sivrhea Drake

Hello! Thank you for having me *bow*

So hey, howdy, nice to meet you. My name is Sivrhea, please call me Siv. I am an avid rper, I LARP as well. I love to be a creator and to write, I am also an artist. I rp to keep my mind active and to help me think or deal with my anxiety. I often play "hidden jem" characters, that start out small, commoners often, I love to build them into something strong and with, haha, character. So if you're interested, come tap my shoulder and I can introduce you to my characters and in turn help me with this new and diverse world? Thanks!

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:03 AM, Sivrhea Drake said:

So hey, howdy, nice to meet you. My name is Sivrhea, please call me Siv. I am an avid rper, I LARP as well. I love to be a creator and to write, I am also an artist. I rp to keep my mind active and to help me think or deal with my anxiety. I often play "hidden jem" characters, that start out small, commoners often, I love to build them into something strong and with, haha, character. So if you're interested, come tap my shoulder and I can introduce you to my characters and in turn help me with this new and diverse world? Thanks!

I'll follow you/erm..STALK you...lol..

Oh I'm just kidding!!

Welcome to Valucre and I'm glad that you decided to give this forum a good old-fashioned try!!!

I am the Greeter, benny boy, ready to help point you into the right direction to Staff and Admins to help you on your way!!!

Welcome!!!

Benny

43 minutes ago, princeben07 said:

I'll follow you/erm..STALK you...lol..

Oh I'm just kidding!!

Welcome to Valucre and I'm glad that you decided to give this forum a good old-fashioned try!!!

I am the Greeter, benny boy, ready to help point you into the right direction to Staff and Admins to help you on your way!!!

Welcome!!!

Benny

Hahaha! Thanks Sir Benny! 

@Sivrhea Drake Hello there! And I am pretty sure that Valucre is mostly honored to have you here as well. I mean, people that are devoted to writing or rpping are welcomed of course. But don't mistake me for a mod or anything, I'm just a Valucre member who also joined here and is mostly looking to RP while I have the time, of course. 
So since I got nothing else better to do, you have piqued my interest so please do show me the characters you have in mind for a roleplay and I'll see with what I can come up with, so if we are cool on that that'll be really cool! 

2 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

@Sivrhea Drake Hello there! And I am pretty sure that Valucre is mostly honored to have you here as well. I mean, people that are devoted to writing or rpping are welcomed of course. But don't mistake me for a mod or anything, I'm just a Valucre member who also joined here and is mostly looking to RP while I have the time, of course. 
So since I got nothing else better to do, you have piqued my interest so please do show me the characters you have in mind for a roleplay and I'll see with what I can come up with, so if we are cool on that that'll be really cool! 

Of course of course! I'll be posting a list of characters I have on my feed ? I'm still working on a few so that they fit into this world