Tenkai Matsumoto

村正妖刀伝 - Muramasa Yōtōden (Muramasa Cursed Sword Chronicles)

1 hour ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Also when will the RP start?

Not immediately. I’m still trying to see how Nu Martyr goes. Otherwise I’ll try to pull Ataraxy aside and see if we can straighten out a potential post mortem of Tenkai vs Lilith so that I know what to write. Then I imagine I’ll start with Zashii, and then go in order of who is ready after that, weaving in everyone who’s interested in playing.

1 hour ago, danzilla3 said:

I need a bit more time to get a profile up, but I have the general character down. He's a swordsman possessed by a cursed blade that won't let him die, so he seeks out new opponents in the hopes he'll find one who can kill him.

That definitely works.

TBH I’m not too concerned about profiles. General descriptions to see if we’re on the right track is good enough. It’s not like this is a competitive thing with judges and all that, so there won’t be intense vetting of kits. As long as no ones trying to throw around black holes like Oprah gives out cars, we’re fine.

4 minutes ago, Tenkai Matsumoto said:

Otherwise I’ll try to pull Ataraxy aside and see if we can straighten out a potential post mortem of Tenkai vs Lilith so that I know what to write.

So Tenkai is your main character? And would that fight be its own thread or?

Then I imagine I’ll start with Zashii, and then go in order of who is ready after that, weaving in everyone who’s interested in playing.

And who is Zashii? Like would this be a big thread or separated threads where you use your character with the katana to battle them individually? 

10 hours ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

So Tenkai is your main character? And would that fight be its own thread or?

And who is Zashii? Like would this be a big thread or separated threads where you use your character with the katana to battle them individually? 

Zashii is @Thotification

Anywho, it's going to be episodic, so it's going to be separated threads for each part of the story just like any other regular RP on Valucre. It's not gonna be like a whole event with an Open thread (I do like threads like that, but they lend themselves more to events that revolve around a specific occasion/location).

Yes, Tenkai is my main character. Hell, more or less my only character so far, really. That'll change in a bit along the course of this story but not in the extended sense.

Anywho, it's going to be episodic, so it's going to be separated threads for each part of the story just like any other regular RP on Valucre. It's not gonna be like a whole event with an Open thread (I do like threads like that, but they lend themselves more to events that revolve around a specific occasion/location).

Yes, Tenkai is my main character. Hell, more or less my only character so far, really. That'll change in a bit along the course of this story but not in the extended sense.

Well if that is the case when and where are we going to RP? 'Cause...I want to get things started and so on.

19 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Well if that is the case when and where are we going to RP? 'Cause...I want to get things started and so on.

That's kindof why this is an interest check. .w.; I stated above that this isn't beginning right off the bat due to a number of different factors. If you're that insistent then I could probably have your character be the next step right after the first encounter. But until then just be patient. 

6 hours ago, Tenkai Matsumoto said:

I’m just thinking because I like the Japanese aesthetic you use. However, I do have an idea on how to involve you and your setting for the final part 

Tell me more? 

I will gladly play along... even be a bad guy if you'd like. And it is a blend of Japanese and Chinese with hints of Korean. 

11 hours ago, Akako Akari said:

Tell me more? 

I will gladly play along... even be a bad guy if you'd like. And it is a blend of Japanese and Chinese with hints of Korean. 

So, ok. Do you think Akako would have some sort of collection of swords and other artifacts? Like special named Japanese swords?

11 hours ago, Tenkai Matsumoto said:

So, ok. Do you think Akako would have some sort of collection of swords and other artifacts? Like special named Japanese swords?

For sure. That's actually something I've been meaning to work on.  

34 minutes ago, Akako Akari said:

For sure. That's actually something I've been meaning to work on.  

When I get closer to that part of the story, I’ll go over it with you. Something something daiyokai stealing from other daiyokai something something.

But if you’d like to make a character to act as a foil in this canon quest arc, that’s awesome, too. owo 

2 hours ago, Tenkai Matsumoto said:

When I get closer to that part of the story, I’ll go over it with you. Something something daiyokai stealing from other daiyokai something something.

But if you’d like to make a character to act as a foil in this canon quest arc, that’s awesome, too. owo 

I can probably come up with something.  

Any other interested parties before I start putting this together? 

Granted, due to its nature, I'll be able to fit in anyone else who gets interested along the way. Will probably have to do another interest check once it gets to the last part.