Eternity

[Cold Mountains] Life's Vision, a peek into what will be.

The night was like any other night at Sakura Onsen Bathhouse, busy busy busy. Since the linking of her little business to Jigoku’s Red Light district and Oo’Xora of Renovatio, Gwen has been working her ass off. The benefits of being connected to Emperor Koji of the Arcane East brought her much wealth and power, allowing her to boost her employment to more citizens that braved the Cold Mountains of the Carmine Dominion. 

The night was different just by a hair, Gwen had been battling this awful tingling feeling in her head. Her power to see the unseen has heightened much with an impending full moon that evening, there was something that just didn’t sit right with her about how her body was reacting. Excusing herself for the evening, Gwendolyn made her way up to her apartment that sat just above the pleasure filled business. 

Given the orders she gave to the house chef, a display of meats and cheeses rested on her dinner table. A place she held in private with only the VIPs she allowed up to her apartment, and the occasional lover. 

Seating herself in her usual place at the table, a bottle of wine sat ready to be poured at her behest. Lifting the dark bottle up to pour a cool red liquid into the tulip stemmed glass, a sigh of relief made its way past her dark painted lips. Feeling the unnatural tension in her shoulders, she leaned forward to pick up the delicate glass to her lips. Allowing the red liquid to press pass her lips, her mind started to haze. It had hit her so fast, dropping the glass to the wood floor decorated with an oriental style rug. Gwen’s vermilion colored eyes turned white, fogging over much like someone who is born without sight.  

At first her vision started in the bathhouse, her apartment flashed before her. It was hard to make out but a hazy figure stood at her door, only his eyes could be seen. They were grey, grey eyes that seemed to pierce through the very veil that surrounded her home. The funny thing about visions that included her was, they never gave great detail. It was hard for a seer to see their own future, but they could easily venture into their pasts. The vision took root in her soul, pulled her body into a limp state. Her breathing slowed as the vision continued to conjure up new scenes with the male she could hardly make out. One thing about the vision was it gave an impression of his power, his aspirations. Whoever it was that seemed to have changed her in the vision, gave her a new hope, would be challenging in all aspects. The way the vision version of herself felt was different, as if she held an admiration for the grey eyed hazy figure. 

And with that the vision came to an end, vermilion eyes fading back over the white that dominated her eyes. Sucking in a deep breath, Gwen grasped the arms of the chair pulling herself to sit up straight. During the vision she had slid down in the chair, and stained the rug with the red liquid meant to relieve the tension that had been building. Staring ahead to the door that lead back into the bathhouse, she wondered when it would come to fruition. Glancing at the tulip glass on the floor, she leaned down to scoop it up. “Every time..” 

@MichaelTheLightBringer

A sigh would materialize in the cold air 'cause by the Cold Mountains, as a fellow Half Demon was walking by. Wearing his leather black coat with a strap on his left shoulder going down to his abdomen, his bag would slightly bounce up and down as he walked through the area.

His leather black cloves tensing and stretching tightly as he clenched his fists for a short while, his black slim but muscular legs wearing his black combat pants with his black booths. He looked back to see that he left a trail, his expression was neutral who would have been so bold as to challenge him anyway?

His light grey eyes going to one end of the corner of his eye to the others, where in the hell was he at again? This it was different but apparently this Half Demon felt like adventuring and feel the thrill of the adventure he liked to feel, he briefly chuckle.

If he wasn't mistaken this was Genesaris, how could he tell he was there one might wonder. Well there was this urge and longing for power he always craved, his biggest enemy was without a doubt himself for he wanted power for power sake and he let no one stand in his way.

"This place again..." He briefly said as he felt the surge, feeling and aura the magic all around the area provided, the cold air didn't bothered him anymore the moment he let himself feel his surroundings, he continued to walk and walk on the path he was on, maybe he'd find a Village or a City, though he didn't exactly know where he was because he couldn't tell even with his detailed map all was left to assumption. 

"How long was it since I've came here...?" He muttered to himself as he remembered a few memories he had here and slightly smiled, the Half Demon could smile, that was a rare thing ever since his mother died his human side detached itself from him or one would say that he rather did that than his humanity.

His light grey eyes closed and smirked before opening back up and continued to walk. "The answer is for far too long." It indeed has been a while since he visited this place of magical power, he could feel like he could absorb this place and devour it whole.

But was it really all he craved for? Power of Power sake? What was wrong with a normal life? Loving and being with a human? Was he that afraid of his Human side or was he just afraid of getting hurt. He never allowed himself to love someone again, not easily it was rarely rare for him to do so.

Back in Terrenus he is known to be the Reaper, Slayer of Kin and the Half Demon. He couldn't help but smirk again now he realized why his Father decided to live there, the place wasn't so magically enhanced as Genesaris was, he briefly chuckle it was so amusing to him because his Father knew all along. "I wonder what that big lug is doing back home anyway." He muttered to himself as he thought about it.

He came a long way to visit this place again and like always fate was smiling at him as he finds himself in Carmine Dominion, he shortly blinks and gets his map out, now it made sense why he wasl feeling a bit cold. "Thinking about it...I might just use a hot bath." He said as he folded his map back and shoved it in his coat.

Suddenly his eyes widen and shake for a few seconds, what was this he was feeling? There was a Demon withing this Dominion but how could that be? He thought only Humans lived in this Land, he didn't quite grasp the gender of this Demon but he felt there was one among the people and he grinned.
"How interesting." He immediately calms down and walks withing the Dominion, all he cared now was a good bath.

"Speak of the Devil." He said with a amused expression as he found the place alright, Sakure Onsen Bathhouse it looked pretty professionals and judging by the amount of souls inside their business was good so he walks inside the district and looks around, no one could tell but his light skin tone was cold, it was night and he walked through the Cold Mountains, he started to mind his surroundings his light grey eyes searching through the building as he walked around and stopped at the reception.

"Hello, I'm looking for a warm bath please." He said at the reception, whoever worked there to take the orders would probably realize that he was not from around here and that he might as well very be a new comer as his light grey eyes stared at the person.

@Eternity

The man who walked through the doors of the bath house was greeted by a young woman with black short hair, wearing a black kimono that stopped just above her knees. Bowing her head to the man before her, she moved to stand behind the reception desk. “Hello! Welcome to Sakura Onsen Bath house.” Dragging her finger down the open page in a book, she located the next open bath to accommodate the newcomer. “Interested in a hot bath? Choose your salts, your herbs and we will do the rest!” A smile graced her thin lips, while loose strands of hair fell from behind her ears. 

Meanwhile, Gwen had cleaned up the mess on the rug herself, not wanting to call any of the help away from the business itself. Sighing to herself, she picked up a slice of thickly cut cheese and some sliced meat to eat together. Pouring herself another glass of wine, her hand trembling ever so slightly. “What has gotten into me?” The question was posed to herself, as she often found herself speaking to no one. Popping the rest of the cheese and sliced meat into her mouth, she carefully washed it away with the sweet red liquid. 

The young woman helping the new guest pulled a pencil from a utensil holder, preparing to write in the guests name into the place holder in the book. “May I get a name?” Meeting his gaze with her dark brown eyes, she continued to hold the friendly smile she greeted him with. “We also serve food and beverages, and act as an Inn if needed. We have rooms attached to the baths themselves, otherwise you can bathe and be on your way. Customers choice!” 

It had been a long time since Gwen had a vision that included herself, this one was particularly intense than others she had experienced. Finishing the recently poured glass of wine, Gwen stared at the door to her apartment a moment, half expecting the vision to come to fruition. Although she couldn’t always tell the timing of her visions, she would get gut aches when they were close to happening. 

Refilling her glass with wine, she felt a soft smile appear as she felt a tinge of the alcohol affecting her. Although Gwen was demon it did take longer for most alcoholic beverages to affect her, but this specific vintage was created here within the bath house itself. 

@MichaelTheLightBringer

He rose an left eyebrow when he noticed this young woman with black short hair with a black kimono that stopped just above her knees. This place had a sort of ornamental feel, something he couldn't grasp into words but it felt somewhat peaceful?

Though he couldn't shake the feeling of being odd for this woman kept smiling at him even though he didn't look the most friendliest. She must have been a woman because if she was this Demon he once sensed he'll immediately know.

"Yes, I want a hot bath to relax." He said not exactly knowing what kind of salts were the best for him because he never really went to a bathhouse he said. "Just put in some salt that relaxes your body, I don't particularly have a specific choice. It just needs to get the job done." He said as he thought about the herbs. "For the herbs I like the Jasmine one please."  

While he waited for her to write down his order he looked around and he could feel this place was warm, though it never compared to the heat of Hell's flames this should be a nice cool bath for him because he was used to extreme heated temperatures but once this female asked his name he looked back at her, he needed to give her a name or else no bath and he wasn't really found of that.

"Jack O'Neal." He answered her question before thinking if he wanted a place to stay for tonight and he might just do that, he didn't really want to walk. "If available I'd like to book a room for one week please." He said with a polite tone.

"And for the beverages I'd like a glass of whiskey with two cubes of ice please." He said and he really felt he wanted some fruits. "I would also like some fruits instead of food, like green grapes and some strawberries and I would like them to have them on a plate near the bath room so I could eat while I relax if possible please." He finished his order he more than had the money to pay everything he just waited for her to write his order and name and other specific details.

@Eternity

Edited by MichaelTheLightBringer

While the young lady stood listening to the guest, she wrote down his drink order along with the desired fruits. Marking a few columns here and there in the book indicating which salts and herbs to add to the hot waters, she smiled setting the pencil down near the open book. “Thank you, Mr. O’Neal.” Giving the slightest of bows, she gestured around the standing desk towards a hallway that broke off in to directions. 

“If you will just follow me, I will take you to your bath with bed included.” Walking from behind the desk pausing a moment to wait for the new guest, she nodded towards the left hallway. Setting the pace down the hall, she stopped another attendant explaining the order that needs to be brought to the gentleman’s room. The other girl attendant hurried down the hall to disappear through some double swinging doors leading to the kitchen. Turning her head to look back to Jack, she smiled. “Rose will bring the drink and fruit to the baths, as we speak the water is being prepared for you.” 

Continuing down the hall she stopped near a door on the left with beautifully carved oriental designs, a crane with large wings taking flight the main piece to look at. Pausing before opening the door, she moved aside as a male attendant left the room. Bowing as he moved away, he told the receptionist the room was ready. 

“Wonderful!” Pushing the door open, she would walk in slightly to the side holding the door open for the guest. The smell of pink himalayan salts and jasmine touched the nose, a very pleasant and relaxing scent. When Jack entered the room, the girl gestured to the bath that was large enough for more, a bamboo table stood not far holding large fluffy white towels, and a few robes. “As you can see we have everything you need, towels and robes.” Walking a step further into the room allowing the door to swing closed, she would show him to the sectional  couch that surrounded an ornate table. “We have a sitting area for entertaining if needed, and just behind the curtains is the bed.” 

Pushing through the door the other female attendant came holding a tray of grapes and strawberries, each surrounded a bottle of whiskey with a single glass holding ice. Bowing her head to the two others, she would set them at the side of the bath as instructed. As she left, she bowed once more disappearing. “If you need or want anything else, there is a cord to pull that will ring the attendants.” Turning back towards the door, she would pause a moment awaiting any further inquiries before leaving the man alone. 

Edited by Eternity

As she gives him a slight bow, in return he nods his head slightly. "Sure, lead the way. Miss." Jack said, he wasted no time in following her down into the left hallway. He looked around the place while he followed her, examining the place. He had to hand it to them, they had good business and a nice looking place, he couldn't complain even if he wanted to.

It surprised him that this woman kept her friendly attitude with him, the way she talked and said things. No wonder why they had good business, he nods his head when she told him that Rose would be bringing the drink and the fruits he ordered.

What would seem to be for him another surprise it was how fast they did his order, they must have worked together that's for sure. He could feel it the stench of harmony, a slight smirk passed his lips as he furthermore enjoyed the ornamental feeling the place had and looked like.

When the woman opened the door to his bath room he immediately caught the scent of pink himalayan salts and jasmine, his smirk only grew, that was a nice scent he enjoyed to have around him. Without hesitating he entered the room and looked around the bath looked like it could fit more than just five people.

He looks at the woman which told him about the entertaining area, well now he wondered what that meant. Maybe something dirty, a little bit naughty or something else, he couldn't put as it was on the tip of his tongue but nevertheless he nods again. "Thank you for your service and hospitality." He said with a soft tone, the scent the room had already calming him down.

Jack proceeds by taking his black leather jacket off as the woman talked to him, he placed his jacket on the couch. Noticing the door opened again he turned towards the other woman's direction whuch brought him his drink and fruits and watched her putting it down how he instructed it. "Thank you kindly." He said to her, watching her leave before turning his attention to the first woman who brought him here.

He nods slightly when she told him what to do when he had any more requests for them to follow. "I'll be sure to let you know if I'd want anything else." He said as he looked at the bath and then her. "Thanks again. This place has a good service, keep it that way." That's the only thing he said before turning his back, thinking that by now she would have left.

Even with his t-shirt on he looked very attractive, that slim muscular body with his charms and demonish ones as well made him a Woman magnet for the most part. He takes his t-shirt off of him, exposing his pale skin body but what was also noticeable were the scars he had, on his back, arm, shoulder chest and abdomen. It was interesting that a demon such as him had scars but through his career he encountered nasty people with crazy weapons that could pierce even a Demon such as him.

Getting undressed to the point where he was bare naked he walks into the bath and the feeling of satisfaction that the warm bath gave him was beyond good, he let out a sigh of content. "Now that's a bath." He said before fully diving into the water.

He leans his back against the bath's wall where his drink was and pours the whiskey bottle in the glass and settles it down before talking the glass and drinking a medium size sip. He settled the glass down and took some grapes and started to eat them, he was so relaxed that he didn't even care about his powerful presence that demons could feel, thit was just too damn good.

He smirked as he thought of something, resting his arms back as he relaxed. "She is here...but where I do not know, however I'll let her come to me." He said with a grin. "Time to let lose of these restrains, if she would kick me out, it'll prove nothing more than just bad service plus I don't think she wants her co workers freaking out of the idea of me being a Half Demon all along." He chuckled as he ate his grapes and strawberries and time to time drinking his whiskey.

Resting there as if the world didn't even exist nor bothered him, his aura and presence would become much more noticeable to Gwen, that is if she even could feel his presence but the aura was so strong in him, she would be bound to eventually feel it. It was strange because it wouldn't be ominous but the feeling would be that of incredible power and strength, the very first thing she felt when she saw him in her vision, he was it, the Grey Eyes of her dreams...

@Eternity

The compliment to the service let the young lady bow her head with a smile, pleased that the new guest was made comfortable, she made her quick and silent exit. 

Still sitting at the table prepared with her night’s dinner, Gwen pulled the wine glass from the painted fullness of her lips. Closing her eyes, to allow her energy to flow through the grounds as she did most nights, touching every guest and employee within the establishment. One by one the warmth of her energy would glide over each person in the bath house, except this time it flashed. Shooting up from her seat at the table, her eyes fogging over with vision for a split moment. Grey eyes flashed through her mind the moment her energy touched the newly settled guest. Pulling back her magic, Gwen sat panting before the table of food. It was like they knew, a servant came into the room to remove anything on the table and the glass from her hand. Standing she moved towards the armour that held her clothing, pulling a robe to cover her body. 

With the servants having left the room, Gwen stood before the door of her apartment that laid above the bath house. She could feel the halfling in her place of business, his energy was very imposing. Finally deciding to leave her apartment, Gwen ventured down the enclosed stairwell into the bath house. He had a very dominating presence, demanding almost. 

Finding herself standing just outside the door, her staff just looking over her shoulder a moment as they passed by in the halls as they tended to other guests. The staff knew better than to question the motives of their boss, more importantly they never overstepped their boundaries with Gwen.

He sighed of relief as he relaxed, popping every bone in his body when he felt an ache. This was so relaxing as he leaned into the bath more and took a few grapes eating them, enjoying the sweet flavory taste spreading through his senses and inside his mouth. "So delicious..." He chuckled briefly before taking the whiskey glass and drinking a long sip.

He didn't complain at all Gwen seemed to know how to please somebody but it didn't surprise him after all she was a Demon. However, he wondered why did she do this? Why didn't see try to take control and claim this land? Why work a just and fair life? Was he the one who was strange or was she? He couldn't quite put it because most of the Demons try to become powerful for their own sake and rule over the weak and every once in a while claim a few souls with deals but it didn't justify why she did what she was doing, he was more than intrigued to find that out.

"Hmm.." He stared at the selling before looking around the place, such nice furniture and place. It looked very ornamental and had a nice pleasant aura to it, it felt relaxing as much as it looked like a place to simply sit for all day, relax and forget everything that happens with the real world. He couldn't quite shake this feeling because how long was it till he finally took some free time to spent for himself? Well the answer was for far too long as he was on the quest of finding the ultimate power for him to take and make it his own but now he learned that even people such as him need to relax to stay healthy both in body and spirit that is if he one wished to stay sane and he wasn't so intrigued on pushing his health to the extreme.

With no doubt his dominant presence would give him away, that a Half Demon was there but funny as his dominating and dangerous aura was the people inside as well as Gwen would feel like he didn't really want to hurt them. Closing his eyes as he relaxed, holding the glass of whiskey in his hand he sensed Gwen using her powers to sense this ominous but dominant feeling, finally she found out that the Grey Eyes of her Vision was there and now when she found out, there was no turning back.

He couldn't help but chuckle now, so loud that she could hear him as she stood just behind the door as it was the only thing standing between the two. "You can come out, dear." He said with a soft singsang voice. "I don't bite...usually.." He said teasingly before he slowly got out of the bathroom and took a towel like robe and wrapped it around his hips to hide his sensitive parts but that was it, his muscular form with perfectly shaped pectoral chest and harden, ripped six pack with other muscles all over his body.

Taking the plate and placing it on the coffee table he leans into the couch, having the glass with some new poured whiskey to it. Having another sip of this delicious drink with some strawberries and grapes he speaks yet again. "I know you are a demon...so am I..well only half." He said casually. "I've been waiting for you." He said as if he was a Demon Lord that has been waiting for quite a bit of time and that he did not like waiting, especially when he was expecting her so early but he didn't blame her for being a bit cautious...

@Eternity

Certainly she heard the man just inside the room chuckle loudly, his words easily meeting her ears. She wasn’t necessarily cautious, but curious to what brought this halfling into her visions. Boldly he invited the owner of this fine establishment into his room, even though she would have eventually made her entrance whether or not he approved. 

A moment passed and she stood just on the other side of the door, her eyes adjusting to find the man standing wrapped in a towel near the seating area. “Been waiting for me?” Stepping away from the door that closed behind her on its own free will, she couldn’t help but smirk at the boldness of her guest. “Seeking me out I see?” 

Walking the distance from the door to the seating area, Gwen showed no such hesitation. She was curious to why her mind’s eye brought this grey eyed man into her line of sight, to seek out the demoness? Gwen wasn’t a major person of importance, unless you were Emperor Koji who often graced her with a visit or two. 

Closing the space, Gwen stood less than a foot from her guest. Reaching out she would take his glass of whiskey from his grasp, touching the cool glass to her lips. Taking a sip of the spiced liquor, Gwen moved to take a seat on the massive plush couch. 

When Gwen's eyes adjusted towards his direction, finding the man who was sitting wrapped in a towel in his lower body area. This Half Demon would have that sensation to every Woman be it Demon, Human or otherwise, that he looked extremely handsome, despite who he really was, though he was at times a softy and kind person but it happened very rarely.

He smirked once he met her eyes, she would see those light grey eyes of his she saw in the vision. He was it before briefly giving out a soft chuckle. "Of course, I have." He said, his words held no hesitation and a certain playfulness to them because he felt like it today.

He tilted his head towards his right direction not much far from his right shoulder as she spoke again. "My senses are strong, they need to be." He said briefly. "So once I found out there was a Demoness nearby, inside a Bathhouse. I thought, why should I not check this out?" He shrugged. "After all I really needed that bath so thank you." He smiled briefly before drinking a sip out of his whiskey.

If Gwen thought she was more curious that what would that make Jack? After all he was a bit surprised she wasn't hesitant but rather very curious as she closed the distance between them. So she didn't had anything against Demons? She even looked like she saw him somewhere but he was pretty sure he never saw her again, this was the very first time he laid his eyes on her.

Arching a slight right eyebrow up, noticing that she was really close now she reached out to him. He thought what was she trying to do? He didn't tense and let her do whatever till he looked at the glass which she took ever so gently with her rather soft hands away from his grip, looking at her as she took a sip out of his favorite spiced liquor he couldn't help but smile mischievously, at least they could get along with a glass of whiskey, she may have just loved alcohol just like he did.

He turned his body direction as she finally sat down on the couch next to him, resting his arm on the couch he looked at her with that same tilted look only slightly to his left side. "If you wanted a drink, you could have asked." He simply said. "Unless you are fine with sharing that glass...because I like that liquor quite very much." He rose his eyebrows up and then down. "So what is your name, fellow Demoness?" He asked her immediately. "I'm Jack O'Neal, a Half Demon, known as a Notorious Bounty Hunter." He presented himself.

@Eternity

Grey eyes seemed very sure of himself in Gwen’s presence, a sense of entitlement almost. Taking yet another sip of the spiced liquor, she would dangle it between her thumb and forefinger offering it back to her guest. “I am glad that I could offer you the services you needed.” Gesturing to the massive hot bath, she gave a nod. 

Pulling her right leg up to rest her knee over the left, she smoothed down the silk robes that dared show the paleness of her legs. A soft chuckle left her painted lips at his comment about asking for a drink. “I usually just take what I want without asking, the way you present yourself with such confidence in finding me wanted to see how you’d react..” 

Shrugging her shoulders lightly, the feel of the silk offered comfort over her bare shoulders underneath. Noticing the smirks and the playfulness he offered, she patted the velvet seat of the couch next to her. “Come join me.. “ Resting her hands folded on her crossed leg, she smiled. “I am Gwendolyn Sithis, owner of this establishment. I prefer you call me Gwen.” It wasn't unusual for her establishment to receive guests like Jack, many held quite interesting employments even emperors visit her personally. "Bounty hunter you say?" 

He looked at her his mischievous smirk not leaving him till he saw her dangle the glass between her thumb and forefinger, it was nice of her to offer his beloved back which he took it back gladly without hesitating.

Once his fingers wrapped around the glass, he points it towards her and gives her a slight bow before drinking the whole liquor, emptying the glass. He nods his head upon ensuring him that she was glad that he enjoyed their services. "Yeah, if anything. I wish you the best of success with your establishment." He turned around to take the bottle of whiskey before pouring the liquid liquor in the glass and drinking a sip out of it, adding a few grapes and strawberries into the mixture. 

His eyes were calm and he seemed to be relaxed and at ease, no part in his body felt uptight nor his demeanour as of right now. He was relaxed and comfortable, however due to him being who he was, he never squandered a chance to shamelessly but discreetly check a beautiful woman out, his eyes moving from their current direction that were somewhere else towards her right leg that she pulled and rested over her left knee.

Noticing how the smoothed silk robes that looked good on her, showed the paleness of her legs. He was surprised and he felt like he had the entitlement to stare, he wasn't a guy who freaked on a pair of good legs but hers were an exception, it must have been his demon side or human one, which ever it was that caused him to be thist lustful made his heart quickened and pulsate down to his core, upong also noticing how there was no trace of body fat on those legs.  

Jack didn't really concerned himself with speculating that he may have starred for far too long and that Gwen might even notice him checking her out, though if she did notice because of his long period of looking at the revelating sight he just witnessed, gulping silently he just thought about how long has he had an encounter or an affair with a woman before? For quite some time, at least that would be his answer for now.

His line of thought seemed to break as he snapped back into reality because of her chuckle as his eyes worked his way up to her own, looking at them but his eyes were intelling as if he saw something that made him give his full attention to her, was he getting frisky already? 

He slightly smiled at her saying that she usually took what she wanted without asking, it kind reminded of himself, too much that is. "I guess that makes two of us.." He chuckled briefly as he took a sip out of his drink again. "I tend to do the same sometimes but it doesn't have to do with drinks.." He smirked which let out that there was more to his words but he didn't choose to let her in on that information, not quite yet.

"However, if you really like drinking than..might as well drink this whole bottle with me.." He said, offering her as he took the bottle and poured some liquor in his glass handing it to her. "Though, since you didn't mind drinking from a stranger..it shouldn't bother you now.." He chuckled softly.

"Besides, I'm not just a stranger, I'm a fellow Demon, though only by half.." He attempted by joking as his eyes glowed, which meant that she had his interest and she could probably pick on that since she was a Demon and knew the signs. "Also have some grapes and strawberries with it...they are delicious..

If she would have taken the offer or not he would come next to her on the velvet seat on the couch, getting closer and closer to her without any hesitation as he threw a grapefruit in his mouth and catches it, chewed it slightly and then swallowed it as he gave her a sweet but short lived smile as she presented herself before him. "Pleasure to meet you Gwen.." He extended his right hand for her to shake it, if she accepted his shake or not he would do the same and withdraw his hand back.

He slightly rose and eyebrow upon her saying if he was a bounty hunter as it implied she didn't quiet heard him right or she was just intrigued to see a fellow Demon be a bounty hunter, no matter the fact he nodded his head slowly with a soft motion, his look determined that he was serious about it as he came back to his playfulness. "Yeah, never heard of 'em or never had one in your establishment?" He asked as he gave her a smirk.

When she would answer his question or not he would say something very daring and boldly, though she might as well have expected of him because of his dominating presence and confidence. "I mostly hunt bounties, it doesn't matter it is as long as I'm getting paid for the right price and if you wish to know more about me being a bounty hunter or more about my personal life, I boldly say and dare you to join me on that pleasant warm bath that is waiting...and not just for me...but you as well.." He said with a flirtatious tone as he looked at her, his eyes impling that he wouldn't take no for an answer though she might say no, he couldn't force, he was after all asking the owner and manager of this place to join him on a bath.

He also had a few more points that would make him ask her such a question, as he indeed looked extremely handsome and way above average. His physical and muscular physique could not go unnoticed as it seemed that he literally had muscles that looked ripped and made out of iron, no real body fat on him only the minimal amount to allow him to live and his attractive light grey eyes didn't really stop glowing as he looked at her, waiting for a response...

@Eternity

Gwen found she was always comfortable around strangers, even others like her own. Not someone who was easily intimidated, she let her body completely mold into the cushions of the velvety couch. Tilting her head with a smile, acknowledging his wish for her business to continue to be fruitful. “I appreciate the sentiment.” 

Listening to Jack speak about how they seemed to be alike in the matters of getting or taking what they wanted, Gwen found his flirtatious manner to be quite cute. A word she normally wouldn’t use outloud, but he was trying oh so very hard it seemed to draw her attention to other matters. 

Leaning forward reaching out for his glass, she smiled. “Of course I don’t mind drinking with and sharing strangers.” Giving a slight raise of a brow, she laughed. Pulling the glass of dark liquor from his grasp, allowing her finger tips to brush over his hand ever so slightly. Bringing the glass to rest on her bottom lip, she watched as Jack moved into sit with her. Tipping the glass up to allow the flow of the spiced liquor, she felt his leg touch her own has he moved as close as he could without sitting on her. 

Looking at his extended hand, she took it with her left hand that was free of the glass. Giving the slightest of shakes, she smiled. “It is also nice to meet you, grey eyes.” Allowing her hand to drop back to her lap, she took another sip of the intoxicating liquid. 

A soft laugh left her lips. “Oh no, I’ve met plenty of bounty hunters.. It just seems like an interesting employment..” Shifting her hips to angle more to face him with how close he sat next to her. “Usually when I get guests here, were not discussing their employment.. This is an escape, a respite before continuing forward.” 

Leaning forward to rest the glass on the tabletop before her legs, she wasn’t caught off guard by the request of her new guest. It was often she was asked to join men who came in to the bath house, many of them often trying to get further with her than just a hot bath with company. “Oh my, you are so bold, Jack.” 

He smirked devilishly as she agreed on that part that he was indeed ever so very bold to ask of her such a thing and he shrugged towards her. "I'm a Demon.." He said simply. "That's who we are and besides like every good hunter one must learn that fortune favors the bold." He suddenly gave her a wink with his right eye.

Before proceeding to rest his right hand on her knee slightly moving towards her thigh, it would be towards her surprise that his hands were soft despite him being a man. "Now if you wish to take me up on that offer...I will so gladly make your time worth the while but if not.." He said as he took a slight pause as he thought.

"I wouldn't lie, I would be disappointed but I won't force a lady such as yourself." He said genuinely. "And that has to do with simply respecting your choice." He took a few grapes and ate them before taking the bottle and downing a few gulps down as he removed the tip of the bottle away from his lips as he looked at her.

"Hmm, thinking about it...I think we'll need more than just one bottle.." He gave out a genuine soft chuckle before placing it back down as he stood up and walked towards the bath as he stepped right in with his right foot and then leg, little by little reaching his shins and then knees.

"Water is still warm, that is good." He said as he strips his towel from him and slightly revealing his manly rear before being it covered by the water while he hanged the towel around his neck.

He leaned against the wall of the bath and slided down slightly as he let out a sound of satisfaction, yet again enjoying his nice bath before speaking again as his direction faced her once again, as once again his manly muscle features were evidently making themselves clear. 

"Now about you said earlier. I can understand what you mean by providing someone to escape from their illegal or legal profession. Mine is...hmm how to put it.." He tapped his bottom lip with his index finger. "Let's just say that my contract is all inclusive. Like for example if someone requested me to kill, let's say a Vampire, inserting that this person is putting a bounty upon this Vampire's head I will hunt it and bring it, dead or alive. It all depends on what my customer wants." He smirked.

"I'm known by many names as I'm about 3000 years old." He said. "Some people call me, Jack the Reaper, the Reaper, Demon Reaper, Grey Eyes because that's the last thing they see and so on. But the one that stuck the most with me was the Slayer of Kin which means that I have no problem in hunting Demons down and killing them." He hoped she didn't had anything against that.

"Of course, I'll do this and that but with a catch because I'll do any job...for the right price. And my services...don't come cheap." He smirked. "At least that's the jist of my profession but I think I've talked a bit too much about myself." He said suddenly. "Why don't you talk more about yourself?" He asked her with a intrigued tone.

"I'd so very much love to hear things from you." His flirtatious tone was clear as the moon is on the darkest night, did he care if he seemed desperate? No, because he wasn't, though in his nature alone with women and because of his heritage alone, he was always playful with them and liked to play.

@Eternity

So very bold indeed. Watching Jack move to the bath after giving her more information on his profession, and his many names, she couldn’t help but laugh softly. 

Still seated on the couch, she had relinquished the glass that held the liquor to the table that laid before her. Gwen wasn’t shy when it came to seeing others in the nude, nor did she make a big deal of it. After Jack lowered himself in the hot waters of the bath, she stood from her seat. 

“Well Jack, tonight isn’t going to be the night I soak in a bath with you.” Gwen was many things, but she wasn’t about to give a man she just met what he wanted right away. He had to earn her respect, her trust. 

“As for my life story, I just don’t give that away for free.. “ 

Walking away from the couch, Gwen made her way to the door. Turning as she met the handle of the door with her right hand, she smiled back at Jack. “Maybe another time. Please enjoy your bath.” Giving just the slightest of head bows, she pulled the door open with a twist of the knob. Disappearing through the door, Gwen made her way back through the busy bath house to the hall of stairs that lead up to her personal apartment.