supernal

It's kind of like a heist

9 minutes ago, danzilla3 said:

Depends on how you want to play it I suppose. Do you just want to go right to the final confrontation, or play out a negotiation a little more? I'm good with either.

I want to make the most of the window. If it takes him 10 minutes and we can be out in 5 then I’d want him to have to figure out which direction we went in and be hot on our trail or something like that (which can still happen just illustrating) 

I suspect we’ll still be there when Sebastian the Fleet of Foot arrives but just to give an idea of what I’m thinking 

3 minutes ago, Thotification said:

I could make a post soon but is Sebastian already inside the bank? Or just outside..since I saw his recent post.

He’s outside the bank 

Per a previous post the idea is that his post takes place at Y point in the timeline. Consequent posts will be X. After a few rounds the two points overlap 

So we’re posting in the few minutes of time before Sebastian actually arrives and makes his proclamation 

edit - I also plan to wait a few days just in case others want to join in too. Interest check and all

Edited by supernal

2 minutes ago, Thotification said:

Oh okay...I can prolly post a response to the stick-up or do we wait if a few more people are interested in joining the thread?

You can go ahead and post now. Me and amenities would be the one waiting to cap off the round but you and any new people don’t need to wait for introductory posts imo 

How much time, IC, has elapsed between House Singlance's pig hunt and this event?  The answer will determine whether any of my characters are in the area.  If one of my characters is in the area, I will roll dice to determine how long it would take for my character to respond.  She would see this as an opportunity to extract a Xer-related favor from Sebastian.

I rolled for it.  On a D2, I rolled a 1, so Camelia Sorina, catgirl-weretiger-cultist extraordinaire, will show up to do something or other in the vicinity of the bank.

However...

I rolled a 9 on a d10 for response time.  Cammy won't show up for quite awhile.  She'll probably show up at the bank after all of the other PCs have left and try to take control of the investigation or something equally ridiculous.

@amenities you're good to proceed with your post. Remember that although Danzilla has posted we have a "few rounds" of postings to get through before our timelines overlap

Thot's manager character will say "how many bags did you bring" per above post

2 hours ago, supernal said:

@amenities you're good to proceed with your post. Remember that although Danzilla has posted we have a "few rounds" of postings to get through before our timelines overlap

Thot's manager character will say "how many bags did you bring" per above post

I'm headed home from CLE. Also I have one bag with me. It's full of clothes and I have to check it at the airport

@danzilla3 going to contest a bit of the timing of your post. We're clocking in just at your optimal response time. Rather than positioning himself so that he's just waiting for them to run into his wide open arms, I think he should be coming down from the building just as they're getting into the horse and buggy (or whatever a common vehicle is for people). You can also do more in your post than just wait. You can attack us as the buggy is starting to move, glom onto it, give chase after it's started up, so on

I mean, if you really want me to I suppose I could, but if he gets there in time to see you running away, he'll just kill you guys right there. Pretty much the moment he lays eyes on you, it's over. I was kind of trying to give you the option to try something clever, but I'll edit it if that's what you want. 

11 minutes ago, danzilla3 said:

I mean, if you really want me to I suppose I could, but if he gets there in time to see you running away, he'll just kill you guys right there. Pretty much the moment he lays eyes on you, it's over. I was kind of trying to give you the option to try something clever, but I'll edit it if that's what you want. 

That's funny because that's exactly the option I'm giving you! Yes, edit at your leisure and come get some