supernal

It's kind of like a heist

6 hours ago, supernal said:

@Csl still planning on making a post here?

I'm planning to do a Checkpoint summary, so I can canonize events that have taken place to date, but allow amenities and danzilla and whoever else (Trex if he joins, etc) to keep playing in the thread and potentially having another canon event

I can wait but if you don't have a forecast as to when you'll be able to post I'd rather do a check point now and let the other posts flow in whenever

Yep. Post is actually half done but it's midterm season and I'm avoiding valucre on schooldays. I'm planning to post on the 19th, but like I've mentioned the post doesn't directly affect what's currently happening right now - more of what's happening in the previous places that got trashed or robbed. I'm fine with checkpoint canonization but if it's alright with you guys I'd like another canon event held off until I've done the background events post.

3 hours ago, danzilla3 said:

So... are we finishing the thread up?

I think it's your turn, since Gore flipped the carriage over and is now a pile of slugs and stuff on the ground. Assuming Adime's evaded capture for now and @amenities is also cool with ending the thread here and now I think it just needs to be specified what happens to gore.

I suggest putting him in an airtight tank for the Khartes scientists to poke and prod 😄 a jar of slugs

Posted!

I probably put more effort (and words) into that post than was necessary. But it's been a while since I've had this much fun writing something!

Tell me if I got the timings off, but aside from Pallas arriving and officially capturing Gore, nothing that impacts things as they stand as of the last round.

yay for citizen journalism

@amenities by the way, what could realistically be learned about Gore since he's been captured? Is he one of Cain's risen dead puppets? If he dies does the black goo shrivel away, are the slugs a unique type of creature created specifically for the puppeteering?

Image result for i don't need sleep i need answers

edit: also, is the puppet a Taen native or is he some dude from outside Taen brought into Taen?

Edited by Csl

13 hours ago, Csl said:

@amenities by the way, what could realistically be learned about Gore since he's been captured? Is he one of Cain's risen dead puppets? If he dies does the black goo shrivel away, are the slugs a unique type of creature created specifically for the puppeteering?

Image result for i don't need sleep i need answers

edit: also, is the puppet a Taen native or is he some dude from outside Taen brought into Taen?

There's a little brain in his throat extending a nervous system into him that controls him. He will be dead with no traces of the brain's control. Since the system isn't attached to the heart, it can be deduced that blood magic was necessary to pump blood through the exterior system. Those onsite will be able to see the blob slowly dying and turning to ash, but there won't be any solid matter left to study. Slugs are just slugs aaannnddd the man was from outside Taen.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:21 AM, supernal said:

I didn't think that a long summary is strictly necessary but can do a more detailed one if desired by the board leader

Let me know if anyone desires any edits

it's perf, thanks! This can be canonized now.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:24 AM, amenities said:

There's a little brain in his throat extending a nervous system into him that controls him. He will be dead with no traces of the brain's control. Since the system isn't attached to the heart, it can be deduced that blood magic was necessary to pump blood through the exterior system. Those onsite will be able to see the blob slowly dying and turning to ash, but there won't be any solid matter left to study. Slugs are just slugs aaannnddd the man was from outside Taen.

Blood magic 👀

F to Gore. Thanks!

Edited by Csl

5 hours ago, supernal said:

@Csl I forgot to add that Adime left an infected host behind at the bar and at the bank. Can I edit that in quickly?

And aside from that am I good to consider this fully canonized now? 

👀

Yes to both questions.