Jump to content
Revvys

Washing their Wounds

Recommended Posts

Vice looked a bit uncomfortable as he came back over to them, but he'd taken the time while Myth was crying to brew some ginger tea for her. He'd even been considerate enough to sweeten it so it wouldn't taste too strong. "... it's all right, I just... wasn't expecting it... you are allowed to be upset by things..." He mumbled, offering her the mug of tea, apparently much less eloquent about his own feelings on the matter than Arturo. "This will help your stomach though. You should drink." He insisted.

Korben just gave one of Myth's hands a consoling lick, and let his big head rest in her lap. In case she needed to give him more pets. So she'd feel better, of course.

@Witches Brew @Opaquely Translucent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myth smiled at Arturo, and again at Vice. They were both being so kind, in their own different ways. As Korben lay his head in her lap, she sighed, and gently stroked his head. She took the cup of tea in one hand, and dipped her head in thanks. She sipped it carefully, so that she did not burn her lips, and she could feel the liquid slip down her throat and warm her belly. She wasn’t normally a fan of the dirty leaf water, but she wouldn’t refuse anyone’s kindness, especially since she was a guest here in someone’s home. 

“I just want to thank you both, for your kindness. You had no obligation to help me, and you both have gone out of your way to do so. I hope I can consider the both of you friends.” She said, her heart swelling with small bursts of happiness. She sipped at the tea, her nausea gradually reducing. 

She set the cup down in her lap, her free hand idly rubbing Korben’s ears with her thumb and index finger. Night time was soon approaching, and she’s have to leave to go back and check on Tamlen and Dorian, change her clothes, and then meet Zan back out in the swamp. She finished the tea, and set the cup on a table close by. “I’m afraid I have to get going, thank you both so much for all your help.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Think nothing of it. I'm glad I can consider you a friend as well." Arturo gave the woman a kind smile and lifted his hand from her shoulder with a small pat as he rose back to his full height before turning to Vice. "I'm afraid I too must go, I'm compelled to go search for clues where the combat took place; I wish to see if I can uncover anything that might lead to useful information." he said as he turned to leave. Funny enough though, he paused mid step and stood there for a moment, as if he were considering something before he turned his head over his should and offered his friends a warm smile. "I promise to take care of myself this time. If I can help it, you won't see me knocking at your door for anything more than a normal visit. As for you, Mythandriel. If you ever have need of my aid in any matter, feel free to seek me out. I spend most of my days around town so finding me shouldn't be hard."

@Revvys & @Witches Brew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vice blinked as they both insisted on leaving, looking a bit hesitant to just let them both go. "... let Korben carry you at least." He offered, waving at the dog, whose tail started to wag again upon hearing his name. "Best not to agitate fresh wounds - even bandaged. And you especially ought to be less active." He said the latter part to Mythandriel. "If you are already this ill during the day, it is best to be easy on yourself, lest you make yourself more sick."

@Witches Brew @Opaquely Translucent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...