Auspicious Link

Well Met, Valucre!

Testing. . .

Testing. . .

1, 2, 3, 4. . . .

Greetings, fellow roleplayers/D&D fans/Um. . . (I dunno. You like Star Wars too? Fellow Jedi?) Anywho! Greetings, everybody! Auspicious Link (or just "Link") here, an aspiring writer ready to have some fun with this site! Y'see, over here in boring old Ohio, I don't really get to do much in the way of, erm, action. To combat this, I've been retreating to the roleplay world for around three/four years now. I know my stuff, rest assured! This site caught my eye a year back, but I was in a bit of a doozy then. It all seemed like too much for me to hop in and get started.

However! I'm here now - and ready to do this thing! All I have to do is get a character sheet up. Soon. . . Soon! Then, it's all systems go. I just gotta get on that. Like, right now. I try to put more detail into those, so this might take a bit. In the meantime, feel free to reach out, new/veteran RPers alike! I'm eager to hear from you all. Maybe we could do a RP together, eh? (I gotta find that part of the site, advertising plots. I think I saw it earlier.) Check out my profile for more! (Y'know, like my Discord. Which I haven't inputted yet. Gah!)

16 minutes ago, Auspicious Link said:

Testing. . .

Testing. . .

1, 2, 3, 4. . . .

Greetings, fellow roleplayers/D&D fans/Um. . . (I dunno. You like Star Wars too? Fellow Jedi?) Anywho! Greetings, everybody! Auspicious Link (or just "Link") here, an aspiring writer ready to have some fun with this site! Y'see, over here in boring old Ohio, I don't really get to do much in the way of, erm, action. To combat this, I've been retreating to the roleplay world for around three/four years now. I know my stuff, rest assured! This site caught my eye a year back, but I was in a bit of a doozy then. It all seemed like too much for me to hop in and get started.

However! I'm here now - and ready to do this thing! All I have to do is get a character sheet up. Soon. . . Soon! Then, it's all systems go. I just gotta get on that. Like, right now. I try to put more detail into those, so this might take a bit. In the meantime, feel free to reach out, new/veteran RPers alike! I'm eager to hear from you all. Maybe we could do a RP together, eh? (I gotta find that part of the site, advertising plots. I think I saw it earlier.) Check out my profile for more! (Y'know, like my Discord. Which I haven't inputted yet. Gah!)

Greetings fellow person! I love roleplay, I like D&D and other TTRPG systems, and I'm okay with star wars. I haven't seen enough of it to be honest though I know a lot about the universe thanks its osmosis into the zeitgeist. Same for star trek. If you want to talk classic twilight zone or some novels after the Heinlein or Asimov tradition though, come at me (for a kin-hug!)!

I'm glad that whatever it is that kept you from registering before has evaporated and here you are. I don't know if you got a chance to check it out before but totally recommend our new member guide, which is separated into sections for easy navigation and reading just what you need for the moment and even some estimated reading times so you aren't daunted by what may look like a page of text but really only takes a handful of minutes to ingest: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

That advertising area is the water cooler by the way. Totally inspired name right!?!?!?!: https://www.valucre.com/forum/166-water-cooler/

Welcome to Valucre ?

Edited by supernal

Thanks, Super!

Also. . . Uh, Inheritance, Republic Commando: Triple Zero, Percy Jackson. All the Percy Jackson. I'd replace Triple Zero with Eragon, The Maze Runner, or Hunger Games in a pinch, though!