Alrighty, I figured that I had procrastinated long enough - now is the time for me to just post it. Link here, looking for a partner to engage in my first RP on this site (though not in general)!

Genre: That isn't really a focus for me - action, mystery, adventure, the whole nine yards. I'm fine with anything for this particular start, really.

Location: Genesaris (or anywhere nearby) would work well, as that's where my character, Khada Reis, dropped down to begin with. Of course, I'm sure that i can work something out if you had another location in mind.

Idea: This will be Reis's first time in Valucre in general. I planned on having the little guy start off about a week after arriving in Genesaris, so that he'd be somewhat used to things (at least, whichever city he dropped down in). Interactions can range from anything, new enemies to new friends (though it takes a bit to gain his trust), mentor characters, or anything else. The plan was to start some sort of interaction with Khada, no matter the nature of it. He needs to get used to the world around him before starting on his main quest.

My pace varies from time to time. I like to post every day, but hey. Life happens sometimes, and I occasionally wait a few days before posting. Still, I like to try and be consistent. If you're worried about me negating the RP as a whole, then don't worry! I've got experience in keeping up^^
Anywho. . . interested?

First, welcome to Valucre! I’d love to rp something with you! I’ve got a couple characters floating around Genesaris right now. [CerinTanaAinsworth] I can usually post every couple days, but I’ll always communicate if otherwise. Let me know if you’re interested and/or if you’re still open! 

Oh, hullo there!

I just read the bios - RPing with any of them sounds like it would be fun! I'm feel like all of them could offer the best interactions there, seeing as all of them are/were related to crime, one way or another.  Seeing as I can't decide which character would work best for this RP, you could choose which one you think would have the most (or least) benefit from meeting Reis. It'll be amusing, Khada speaking with any of them about his old world, with it's lack of magic. (We can always default to Tana, as she's still actively working in crime. Despite Reis's general distrust of most people, he can relate to another thief, no matter their motives.)

(Besides, the kobold will take aid from almost anyone, if it means learning more about this new world and/or getting more leads on the whereabouts of his his sister - even if those whereabouts/that info is false.)

Edited by Auspicious Link

As funny as I think it would be to have Reis interact with a magic user, it sounds like Tana would be a good choice. (Honor amongst thieves and all that). She can definitely provide a unique introduction to this new world.

What do you have in mind for their interaction? (Tana usually stays in a city’s underbelly or moves around for a job.) I’m flexible for whatever you would like to do. 

Ah, alrighty then! Tana it is!

As for the type of interaction. . .  I was immediately interested in Biazo City, per supernal's suggestion. Yes, looting it. Not saying that Khada would put anything before his own family or (existing) friends, but hey. A guy's gotta make a living in the meantime, and old habits die hard. (And, as an added bonus, there's likely going to be consequences to stealing from the city in the first place! Hooray!) It isn't so impossible to believe that Reis and Tana would be recruited for the same job, stealing from there. 

(Or. Y'know. Reis could have just been looting it for the sake of having something to sell/use, no employer involved. He tends to do that. Take your pick.)

Were you fine with the ruins - looting route, Cacti?

Looting the ruins works just fine for me! There’s plenty of reasons a couple of thieves would be in such a place. The curse system look interesting as well. Thanks for the suggestion, Supernal.

Tana would be there for a job, but it’s up to you if Khada is working the same gig or is just doing some general looting. Perhaps they’re after the same thing?

That could work out! Khada probably heard about said specific item(s) beforehand, if that's the case. Or, of course, he just happened upon them while he was there - it would probably be the former, though, as he isn't usually one to randomly go stealing unknown, random things.

(I keep forgetting that Khada is a more simplistic thief - he steals whichever object is the most valuable, then sells it/keeps it for himself. He doesn't usually do jobs.)

(adgfdfga Almost forgot to confirm - We post this in Biazo Isle, right or wrong? (Or just the "Terrenus" forum? Want to be sure before just doing it.))