Priestess

[Closed] Looking for a friend :D

So, I have this priestess character who's pretty useless in combat on her own, but is good for support, and she goes around helping settle disputes, arbitrate deals, and dish out divine punishment. She's not really a "famous" person, more or less a ghost that deals with issues she comes along, but can be contacted when needed... Character sheet link at the bottom.

I'm looking for someone to RP with but I don't really have any specific plans yet. Maybe just a random encounter while she's doing her job? Maybe found along the road? Or perhaps she's a damsel in distress, awaiting a knight to save her from brigands? I dunno. Just looking for 1 or 2 people tops to do my first thread with.

Character Sheet:

Edited by Priestess

2 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Well, Aya seems pretty interesting. And I guess you are in look because I'm available to RP with if that'll be your choice, I'm very open so I can make a character that might fit her description if you so chose. Just let me know if you are interested. 

If you really want to make a new character, then sure. But I don't really mind RP'ing with characters that're different from mine, so long as they aren't hostile, that is. If it'd save you the trouble of having to make a new one.

3 minutes ago, Priestess said:

If you really want to make a new character, then sure. But I don't really mind RP'ing with characters that're different from mine, so long as they aren't hostile, that is. If it'd save you the trouble of having to make a new one.

Thanks, you're too kind. But I honestly don't have many characters but I've made a recent one, he is a Vampire who goes by the name of Léon Fernandez and he isn't hostile, just crazy powerful ?if you are up to a character such as him where would you want to RP? Do you want it in Valucre or Alternative? 

27 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

I'm planning an undercover monster hunt in Hell's Gate with Vito, if you're interested then I'm happy to have you along. A little bit of detective work, a little bit of combat and a lot of running.

I'm fairly new to the site. Could you give me the links to Hell's Gate so I can read up on it? As for the plot, it sounds like fun ^.^

26 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Thanks, you're too kind. But I honestly don't have many characters but I've made a recent one, he is a Vampire who goes by the name of Léon Fernandez and he isn't hostile, just crazy powerful ?if you are up to a character such as him where would you want to RP? Do you want it in Valucre or Alternative? 

Could you toss me a link to your vampire? I don't really think the power is an issue. I always find it a bit silly to turn a character away simply because they shine a little brighter than others.

7 minutes ago, Priestess said:

Could you toss me a link to your vampire? I don't really think the power is an issue. I always find it a bit silly to turn a character away simply because they shine a little brighter than others.

Here you go, I do warn you it is a WIP (Work in Progress) character but I got his personality and everything set i just need his background done which may take a while because I don't know if he should be a Alternative character or a Valucre but here you go nevertheless: 

37 minutes ago, Priestess said:

I'm fairly new to the site. Could you give me the links to Hell's Gate so I can read up on it? As for the plot, it sounds like fun ^.^

The Terrenus Landing Page will give you details on the land in general, Hell's Gate is one of the major cities. The thread will either be going up tonight or tomorrow, I'll tag you in it. 

46 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Here you go, I do warn you it is a WIP (Work in Progress) character but I got his personality and everything set i just need his background done which may take a while because I don't know if he should be a Alternative character or a Valucre but here you go nevertheless: 

I'm having Aya be in Valucre, so if you're having Leon part of the RP, I'll be more than happy to do a thread with him

17 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

The Terrenus Landing Page will give you details on the land in general, Hell's Gate is one of the major cities. The thread will either be going up tonight or tomorrow, I'll tag you in it. 

Originally planned to start in Genesaris, but I can just as easily have her start out in Terrenus. Count me in ?

Just now, Priestess said:

I'm having Aya be in Valucre, so if you're having Leon part of the RP, I'll be more than happy to do a thread with him

Awesome! And sure not a problem but where exactly in Valucre do you want? Do you know any places that seem interesting to you? And would you make the thread or would I? Because I don't really mind truth be told. 

4 minutes ago, Priestess said:

Originally planned to start in Genesaris, but I can just as easily have her start out in Terrenus. Count me in ?

If it's Genesaris you like to start in then I'm more than happy to start their, the plot will pretty much be the same. It'll take place at Reyer Prison instead, thanks for tagging along. 

28 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Awesome! And sure not a problem but where exactly in Valucre do you want? Do you know any places that seem interesting to you? And would you make the thread or would I? Because I don't really mind truth be told. 

I don't really know much about the world, and I have a hard time reading through all the information on the site. It's a really odd handicap that I've had forever, but doesn't impact my ability to read posts and normal books. Put simply, I can't read a textbook without going through a heck of a struggle, but I can read Harry Potter cover to cover in a single day. If you wouldn't mind choosing a place, I'm sure I can work with it. And yes please on you starting the thread, it'll help me with understanding the setting.

21 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

If it's Genesaris you like to start in then I'm more than happy to start their, the plot will pretty much be the same. It'll take place at Reyer Prison instead, thanks for tagging along. 

If you're sure you're okay with it, then that sounds good. Just so long as I'm not effecting your original plot too much. Thanks for inviting me along ^_^

3 minutes ago, Priestess said:

I don't really know much about the world, and I have a hard time reading through all the information on the site. It's a really odd handicap that I've had forever, but doesn't impact my ability to read posts and normal books. Put simply, I can't read a textbook without going through a heck of a struggle, but I can read Harry Potter cover to cover in a single day. If you wouldn't mind choosing a place, I'm sure I can work with it. And yes please on you starting the thread, it'll help me with understanding the setting.

Hmm, oh my..sorry to hear that. I hope everything is okay with you and yes I'll make it easy on you and I'll chose a place and make the thread. I'll tag you so that you'll get notified. I think I can have it out today, maybe not immediately but today it'll be done. So trust me ?stay tuned, this is going ot be awesome!

6 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Hmm, oh my..sorry to hear that. I hope everything is okay with you and yes I'll make it easy on you and I'll chose a place and make the thread. I'll tag you so that you'll get notified. I think I can have it out today, maybe not immediately but today it'll be done. So trust me ?stay tuned, this is going ot be awesome!

It's not a serious medical thing, so I'm 99% sure I'll be fine xD
It just makes reading rules hard for me, which leads to me asking 9,001 questions that could easily be answered by reading the rules.
I look forward to meeting Vampire-San ^_^