Hi guys. i recently just joined Valucre and i kinda like it here. There's a lot of fun aspects about  it. Anyways, down to the purpose of this thread.

Edit: I think I'll stick to the original origin of my character. Also, i took down the other RP. Anyone wanna make an interesting RP with me?

So here are a few details about my character and the kind of RP I'm into.

Dauner Light is actually a character from a story I'm writing (I'm a part time author). He just arrived into this world and so any help with getting him acquainted with it will be greatly appreciated. He's a swordsman who can wield magic. From his original world, he's a very wanted man though he's actually a good guy and only wants to protect people who can't protect themselves.

I'd take any kind of RP right now as it's introductory but i like adventure RPs where i get to explore new areas and fight tough monsters. I'm somewhat addicted to combat. Don't look at me like that. Dauner's addicted to combat too. And i''m sure there are many others out there too. What? Don't call me a weirdo.

Anyways, I'll be waiting on you guys. Go go RPs

Edited by Dauner Light

On 9/6/2019 at 12:11 PM, Dauner Light said:

Hi guys. i recently just joined Valucre and i kinda like it here. There's a lot of fun aspects about  it. Anyways, down to the purpose of this thread.

Edit: I think I'll stick to the original origin of my character. Also, i took down the other RP. Anyone wanna make an interesting RP with me?

So here are a few details about my character and the kind of RP I'm into.

Dauner Light is actually a character from a story I'm writing (I'm a part time author). He just arrived into this world and so any help with getting him acquainted with it will be greatly appreciated. He's a swordsman who can wield magic. From his original world, he's a very wanted man though he's actually a good guy and only wants to protect people who can't protect themselves.

I'd take any kind of RP right now as it's introductory but i like adventure RPs where i get to explore new areas and fight tough monsters. I'm somewhat addicted to combat. Don't look at me like that. Dauner's addicted to combat too. And i''m sure there are many others out there too. What? Don't call me a weirdo.

Anyways, I'll be waiting on you guys. Go go RPs

Your character is from another world?

My my, so's mine!

Name's Sanonymous, synonymous with anonymous. A pleasure to make your acquaintance ? 

I have an organization I am vying to slowly gain reputation and canon-recognition. It's still young, probably'll take a few months to years 'till it gains somewhat traction, but it's founder OS-01 is a human male who came from the vortex at the center of Valucre. He's an immortal, having lived many lives so I'm sure he'd be... "interested" in meeting your character and discussing on how he has arrived.

If he does not comply.... Perhaps your character would like to meet my FSTFs, found in the Resources and Assets in my signature, even if they're not as... Gentle, as if he was to come willingly ? 

Do look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hello! I'm interested in as well!

My oc is from an other universe from an other distant world as well! Do you wish to roleplay with me? 

I'll send you one right away!

I'm open! For everything.

pst: Join me if you like to!

https://www.valucre.com/topic/43211-it-came-from-the-multiverse-alien-encounter/?tab=comments#comment-779956

Edited by CelvestianNesy

20 hours ago, Dauner Light said:

hi. i was thinking of a more sword-magic kind of RP based on action and adventure. do you have a character who would wanna play that kind?

Ah, I HAD a character, a samurai with an ancient blade as well but I retired that. Sorry 😄

Do look forward seeing you soon though!