Sign in to follow this  
supernal

Young Justice 2010 [animated]

On 9/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, supernal said:

As in analogous to Trump (I think they even had him say some catch phrases) or something else?

That and just some of his choices. I feel he is a lot smarter than they portrayed him to be. I mean they did show how manipulative he is and I am glad they referenced what he did in previous seasons too but I feel they just did him wrong in Season 3. I think it is a combination of the voice acting and the scripts that just rubbed me the wrong way. I am not some huge Luthor fan or anything but I definitely did not jive with his portrayal on this go around.

2 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

That and just some of his choices. I feel he is a lot smarter than they portrayed him to be. I mean they did show how manipulative he is and I am glad they referenced what he did in previous seasons too but I feel they just did him wrong in Season 3. I think it is a combination of the voice acting and the scripts that just rubbed me the wrong way. I am not some huge Luthor fan or anything but I definitely did not jive with his portrayal on this go around.

I’m speculating baselessly here but maybe they downplayed him to play up Savage and his whole thing? Too many genius, rich arch villains side by side makes one rub a chin 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

I’m speculating baselessly here but maybe they downplayed him to play up Savage and his whole thing? Too many genius, rich arch villains side by side makes one rub a chin 

Yes that is what I told myself but it didn't make me any happier about it heh.