Sign in to follow this  
supernal

Do you like GMing? [tentatively closed]

Looking for a GM for the third and final parth of the Elendeath! See more below:

Elendaron has been seeing some changes

If you haven't seen the whirling vortex pretty much in the center of the world map, head on over to lore > the world, to take a look. But the long story drastically short is that the Elendaron continent's genius loci is dying/dead (has been for a little while now OOC). At the link above you can see the first two quests, which were "acquire the isotope" and "deliver the isotope" respectively. Other than being thematically tied by the Elendeath arc these threads take drastically different routes through drastically different environments and, if you pick this up, you should feel comfortable having fun with it too

Amenities, who was originally going to take this up but got too busy, drafted something up to take place in 1920s LA and if you want to follow along with what he has packaged, which I especially recommend if you're new to the whole GM thing, I'll send it over. If you want to do something entirely new that's fine too

So anyone out there want to try their hand at GMing?

Edited by supernal

Hello, this sounds very interesting. 

However I have to admit that I have never done any GM before so this would be the first time, but I think the idea of it is interesting to me and I like the opportunity to play a lot of cameo characters. 

Thanks for the consideration!

On 9/8/2019 at 3:31 PM, Moon Owl said:

Hello, this sounds very interesting. 

However I have to admit that I have never done any GM before so this would be the first time, but I think the idea of it is interesting to me and I like the opportunity to play a lot of cameo characters. 

Thanks for the consideration!

Consider that you’re coming in with a relative lack of experience does that mean you’d want to look over the stuff amenities has outlined and see if that’s something you can manage?

On 9/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, supernal said:

Consider that you’re coming in with a relative lack of experience does that mean you’d want to look over the stuff amenities has outlined and see if that’s something you can manage?

Yes I think that would be a good idea! I will probably have questions also.