princeben07

The Adventures of Abraxis and Graymite 2019

O_O

Ben stopped what he was doing as the room grew quite silent. Ami had returned and had more information on this entire matter. Rebecca and Dr. Fowler then walked in as Ami was trying to explain what she had discovered. Ben smirked in glee though: Ami was alaways there to bail him out, no matter how much trouble he had gotten himself into. Abraxis was going to need some serious help if all of this was going to be solved without blood shed.

"Uhm....Ben, this is the Ace that you spoke of right? Well, it's a FINAL Pleasure to MEET you!!! My name is Lady Argon, Ben's child hood friend from way back. We never got the chance to see much of each other since I was always moving from place to place." Argon smiled a bit, now taking a few steps back.

"As soon as.......oh great....MORE people just keep WALKING into my House.....Hey Ami.......Please, let yourself in, hehehehe... You hungry? Got plenty of food." Said Dr. Fowler, who seemed a bit off so to speak, but she was glad to see a familiar face as well.

"Ami dear........what a surprise young whipper-snapper!! Have you also come to help translate more of the Holy Tomes? You should be able to. I taught you the incantations to do as such dear."

Said Orlouge, who just smiled at her. She remembered training Ami as the Great Librarian a very LONG time ago.

Ben then stood up fully, pointing to Xylex, "Uhm, Ami, this is a good friend of mines and sometimes a clueless one as well, Xylex. I called on HIM to help solve this case so that we can get back to focus on The Rembrandt Project. Xylex, this is a very, very GOOD friend of mines. She's like a sister, Mother-figure, Cousin, Guard, Protector, Investigator and Grand Librarian all wrapped up into one, Ami Mizuno of the DAICHON race. Okay....uhm...Ami, it's good to see ya dear friend!! I would've called on you sooner, but your Energy Signature is quite hard to pick up on, even for ME. Okay, so................slow down first.....Uhm, You already know Avus Ace; and that woman over there with the purple hair is Avus' BIOLOGICAL Mother Lady Avixis Invectium. Uhm, this sweet-looking lady is my Charge and Cousin, Lady Ptera Invectium. Lady Luminous is around here somewhere as well.

A-hem, so yeah....ASCAB Laboratories....uhm...this is a bit difficult to explain but I'll try to be as concise and I will try to keep things short people.

ASCAB Laboratories is a very LARGE Company capable of experimentation, Research and Development, Real Estate, Microbiological Technology, enhanced mutation, and many other terrible things that I dare not mention. They were financed by other Corporations who saw it beneficial for a large Pharmaceutical Company to try to lead the World in Medicine and what have you...blah, blah, blah. They have Three Houses for different types of Experimentation, Registration and Research. Of the Three Houses, the House Of Magnus is the most sought-after section. It houses some 3, 450 mutations, experiments and other things that I just would not rather reminisce about. It seems that the Asylum that Lady Abraxis was being held in is ALSO owned by ASCAB Laboratories and someone is trying to either cover their tracks or are interested in what is going on in this Mansion.. Dr. Ray Blotch contaminated my blood and that's how I got in deep trouble with ASCAB until a good friend got me out of that mess and re-united me with my mom and dad. But that's another story that I dare no dive into for now. Let's just eat and get some rest for now everyone. I'm sure that a good night's rest will perk up some inspiration in the morning alright?"

Abraxis and Graymite had finally entered the room after hearing Ami walk in and speak about breaking into the House of Magnus. She immediately ran over to Ami, literally TACKLING her, knocking her to the floor with hugs and kisses!!!

O_O

Graymite just laughed loudly; Abraxis knew people and loved them, but this Ami Mizuno person was a HOOT indeed. Ben then giggled to himself, "I guess she's got a new friend HUH Ace? Allow me to introduce you to Lady Abraxis Jenee Invectium, suspected age of 17-24. She is capable of just about anything that you can think of. She's my trainee in Gorre`: The Secret Art of Dismemberment. She's very affectionate, but can't seem to get a grasp on how things go sometimes and gets frustrated about it. She hates being picked on and will NOT fight back. She just cries and pisses on herself. THAT means that something is wrong Ace. Something is scaring the living shit out of her and she is far too afraid to talk about it. And Uhm, do NOT try to link with her mind if you know what's good for you. Even I won't try that. You should know her Conduit or Caretaker, Lord Graymite Anthine Jones IV; he IS the son of that arrogant son of a bitch and kidnapped my Gimmie a long time ago and tried to kill me, Anthine Jones III. Anyways, let's just eat and relax for now; we've plenty of time to discuss more of this in details."

Xylex gave a sly curious look as Ami entered the room. He didn’t necessarily want to walk up and talk to her and for she really hadn’t drawn any of her specific attention towards him. Luckily for him, Ben did his introductions for him and thus he had no such obligation to create such a formality. Still Xylex listened quietly as the conversation went on and a great many things that peaked his curiosity were brought to life. Knowledge of genetic experimentation and frozen subjects were now on the table. Xylex was curious how far along their research was compared to the research of his people. It also brought to his attention that the problem with Abraxis could have been far more complicated than he originally expected and if it was genetic it made the situation next to impossible to diagnose. He would haft to sleep on on it for now he was curious what dinner was going to be, whatever it was it was going to have tomatoes in it. Xylex liked tomatoes since they had such a wide range of foods that complimented them. Still all of this wasn’t exactly what Xylex was used to when someone hired him, this was more like what it was when he was at home with his kids. Still Xylex sighed for there was not much to do at the moment. Perhaps he would actually have a conversation with Ami, but there probably very little need for him to get her attention; if she had any ability to sense magical power she most likely would have noticed the insane amount of it coming from Xylex. Still though he walked up to her, perhaps not the best idea seeing that the amount of energy coming from him could seem rather daunting. 

“Hello there Ami I am Xylex Farenhide.” 

Perhaps it was not the best idea for him to bring light to his last name as infamous as it was. 

“I guess we will be working with each other for the near future, or not; I’m not exactly sure why you’re here to be perfectly honest other than to inform Ben.” 

She nodded to each in turn as she was greeted and introduced by and to the others. Ben was dodging the subject, immensely. She would have to catch him alone so he could speak to her freely. He was telling her information she already had aquired. Sighing, she tipped over and landed on the floor as the young Duality pounced on her. It was almost like an instant change, Ami went from serious business to..Almost like a playful pup. Abraxis had decided to make first contact with her and she laughed, a sparkle in her dusky red eyes as she rolled with the girl across the floor, and in one fluid movement, she and Abraxis rolled up from the floor, and were standing.

"Hello young one." Ami said to her, bowing slightly. "Seems you are quite the subject of interest. Another Dual. Seems we are becoming more common place. But your condition is quite different. We will have to hang out later. Im being trounced." She laughed and turned in time to catch Xylex's greeting. She had noted the raw power eminating from him before she had ever stepped onto the property of Dr. Fowlers mansion. Ami, however is one of the crazy ones, undaunted by power. She knew the secret to power anyway. It was useless without application. No doubt he was very gifted, but he made no attempt at hiding the scale he could tip at any time.

"Ah, a pleasure." she said, not bothering with a handshake, he seemed like he didn't want one anyway. "And dont feel bad, I am not sure why I am here myself, though im sure that will come to light soon enough." She continued. "As for working together, I can be a team player, if you can. I'm not here to level judgement on a name. I have no room to talk, anyway." She laughed there and turned back to Ben, who was saying something about food and rest. "I believe I will excuse myself and retire to the second floor library." She said and walked over to Ben and Abraxis.

"My Prince." She bowed low. "Abraxis. Ill be in the second floor library. Careful if you need to come up there. I need to open the Forbidden Tome. My investigation into ASCAB and Dr. Blotch have led me into something that could be far worse than a Dual that doesnt understand how to control herself. No offense." She looked at Abraxis, then back to Ben. "Anyway, excuse me."

And she wove her way through the room, having snagged the map of the laboratory complex and quickly folded then stashed it back in her pocket. She stopped by Dr. Fowler for just a second to decline supper, and tell her where she would be. Slipping out of the room, she sighed softly, it was rather stuffy in there. 

The stairs at the end of the hallway spiraled up to the second floor, positioned before a glass wall that, with it being dark outside, reflected the soft golden lighting of the interior. Finding the library, she sat on a wooden stool, and reached her hands out to the walls. The lights dimmed, and she began to emit a soft golden glow. Slowly, she stood and followed a trail of light to a large, ancient looking book, bound with chains, locks, spells and curses, there had only ever been two that the Forbidden Tome had let view its pages. Ami, and Zostrix. And both had paid a heavy price to see inside its cover. Zostrix was cursed to being a fungal anomaly, his once glorious fur coated in never ending moss. It was like he was made of the forest. Ami herself, what the book took from her was her secret. 

Pulling out the book that was almost as big as she was, she set it up on a chair and spoke to the book.

"Forbidden pages, show to me the daichon rembrandt." She said, pricking her finger and letting the blood drip onto the cover of the book. It began to rattle as though there were something inside it, and it flew open, the pages flipping of their own accord. When they settled, Ami began to read from the tome. She would be at this for the next several hours.

O_O

Ben then suddenly began covering his ears, SHRIEKING OUT IN UTTER PAIN and discomfort!! Graymite turned around to see ben drop to the floor like a dead body. He was writhing in agony; something was sounding in his ears that no one else COULD even hear. Argon bolted over to her master to try to assess the situation.

"What the FUCK is wrong with him. BEN!!! Are you okay? Come on man...what's wrong? HELLLPP!!!" Screamed out Argon. Avus ran over to his side, trying to figure out what was causing him so much pain. Even Auvs did not know what was going on as of this moment. Abraxis kneeled down to ben, trying to sense what she could based on his body's response. She then shook her head, looking at Graymite, hoping that he would have an answer.

Avixis ran over to the groups, trying to see what was happening. Ben was bleeding from his eyes and ears at the same time. Avus took his cousin into his arms and held him on his lap, trying to keep him calm. Ben was just shivering and bleeding, holding Avus' hand tightly, almost trying to crush it.

"Cousin WHAT is the matter? I am here dear cousin. Please tell me what it is that I can DO to alleviate what is ailing you!!" Avus demanded quickly.

"She--sh-she-----opened....the f-forbidden Tome......cl--sl-sl-close it please!!!!" Ben BEGGED out to Avus!!! Dr. fowler then shook her head in disgust.

"Nonsense I tell you...." She then waved a hand in front of her, opening a small Portal to head through that would get her immediately to where Ami was.

As she stepped through, she came about a few feet from Ami, who had indeed opened one of the TWO Forbidden Tomes that Ben had tried his best not to mess with.

"Shit, she's going to KILL ben before we can even try to CURE Abraxis. Crazy Bitch....... D'Thur, N'jecht Vin-scwa N-thuk!!" Were the words that came from her mouth. Ami would then feel a sudden pull on her spirit, as the Tome itself took on a glow of Black, Purple and Pink hues. It then flipped the pages back to their original spots and then closed back up FULLY, along with the seals, chains and locks as well!!! It then rose into the very air, now taking flight into Dr. Fowler's direction. She put her hands out as the Tome dropped right into her hands without much effort.

"Have you lost your FUCKING MIND you shallow CUNT??? NOONE uses these without asking for MY permission. You're going to KILL poor Ben even before this case gets interesting. Were you trapped in Phlegathon that fucking long that you don't even know how to PROPERLY use the Forbidden Tomes? NOONE opens these. You have to have years upon YEARS of Special Training to handle any kinds of Magic and incantations in here. Let me explain something TO you; this is MY LIBRARY.....This is MY MANSION.........this is MY PROPERTY!!! You do not just go barging into somewhere without even asking permission. You think because BEN is here that you can DO what you WANT? No....hell no.........These two books are off limits.....Think real; hard and carefully before you come rushing in here trying to make a big scene....GET OUT!!!"

Ben then stopped bleeding all of a sudden; his healing powers now kicking in immediately to repair the damage from the sounds.

"Xylex, you, Avus and Abraxis come with me. Graymite, clean up this mess immediately, do you understand me?" Ben asked, now letting Avus wipe his face down and clean his ears out without fail. Argon ran over to the closet and got out some cleaning supplies to get the blood out of the Tapestry. Avixis, Rebecca and Lady Orlouge were to help move a few things around to get to the stains. Ben began walking kind of fast out into the long hallways; he already knew what had happened but he had to be sure that his guess was right though.

"I can't believe that she did that........Ben...will you please tell her...." Dr. Fowler began to speak out, but Ben cut her off

"Ah-ah-ah-ah.......I don't want to hear shit right now. You wait right here for Ami, got it Doc? I got something to say...so stay put." ben retorted, now folding his arms. Stephanie huffed out, now rolling her eyes at Ben in protest.

"You like her BETTER than me huh Ben? Is that it?" She asked.

"Now, you listen to me...and this goes for EVERYONE IN HERE!!! Abraxis is very, very SICK.......it's is up to ALL of us to try to fix this problem before those ASSHOLES at the Asylum figure out what we are trying to do and try to come BACK to get her!! Dr. Fowler, if you want to YELL at someone, do it to the people that did this shit TO Abraxis. Ami, I'm sure that you can hear me; Stephanie is the NEW Historian and the keeper of the Great Library, so I expect you two to work TOGETHER on this.  Dr. Fowler, Ami is the only trained person that I know of that CAN open the Forbidden Tomes without being affected by its signal. Xylex here is on dissident sub-harmonic frequencies, so his body is immune to that kind of stuff. And please stop saying Rembrandt's name. If her name became common conversation, it would cause a world-wide and dimension-wide panic. I'm taking the Forbidden Tomes and locking them up in my room for now. NO more asking...we are going to GET the information that we NEED from ASCAB even if it kills me. And on that FINAL NOTE; the NEXT person that does something without even BREATHING to consult with ME first is going to have their MOLECULAR DENSITY reversed, is that clear with EVERYONE?? Now...let's go and get something to eat and get some rest."

Xylex watched as Ben seemed to slowly die and his hackles raised as he sensed what was doing it; some sort of strong sorce of dark magic or at least it was volatile. Most interesting... as he followed Ben he saw Ami and Dr. Fowler in some sort of scuffle over a book, the source. Xylex most certainly wanted to know what was inside of that book, but he did not particularly want to hurt Ben and he saw something else that interested him a more comprehensive idea that Dr. Fowler practices time manipulating Magic’s if that wasn’t already clear from his time on the floor below. Then Ben mentioned something about a name that must not be mentioned, Rembrandt. If Xylex asked Ben he most likely would try to steer the conversation away from the subject and if Ami went through the trouble of asking a dark tomb she most likely didn’t know anything, but Xylex would ask Ben anyways. 

“Ben I am sorry for asking But who is this Rembrandt? Is she some enemy you want me to make... disappear? Is she someone who I can put in a chamber and sell their magic blood as a new aphrodisiac or other sort of drug also what’s with that creepy book and if you don’t mind may I use it? I promise to absorb all the excess magic energy that was causing you to umm slowly die.” 

Xylex was about to speak more when his stomach growled. He placed his arm over his stomach as it growled again. It had been too long since he ate and there were quite a few diachons in the room who were in human form he gave strange hungry stares. Xylex’s species tended to kill and eat humans, they viewed humans as a lower species worthy of being cattle. Xylex luckily however had excellent self control and had a slightly different philosophy on humans albiet not much better. Still instincts were a hard thing to totally suppress. 

“Actually Ben since we can’t do anything without your permission can we all please eat now?”

He turned his head to doctor Fowler.

”I mean the food is ready right? There is something to eat that’s and forgive my lack of tact in saying this but not totally vegan? I am not a diachon so I unlike Ben, eat a considerable amount of protein albiet most of it seafood.” 

This was not due to a biological dietary requirements but rather it was the only thing his people had on the island. He grabbed doctor Fowler by the ankles and wouldn’t let go. 

“Please tell me we can eat all I had to eat today was that chicken I forgot to eat breakfast today becuase it took me five hours to assemble all the books I took with me.” 

He turned his attention to Ami.

”Oh I almost forgot you Ami, I’m not sure if my books might help but I brought a large collection of holy and forbidden tombs with me. They are pretty dangerous but you seem to know what youre doing. But I must worn you that they are written in my peoles native language but I’m sure you have a translation spell or something. You can use those if you want, they are my propert so it’s not like anyone here can stop you. Now where was I... oh yeah right begging. PLEASE DOCTOR FOWLER PLEASE!” 

Ben sighed at what he saw thus far. "She is not important right now and you wouldn't be able to put a dent in her even at full power. She has powers beyond your imagination. You may as well be throwing Spit balls at her with YOUR power levels."

"Uhm, Rebecca, could you help me get the food out of the main Court Yard again please?" Dr. Fowler asked out to her once again. Rebecca nodded, giggling to herself a bit. Avus looked at Ben strangely; why was Ben being so calm about all of this?

"Why are you being so nonchalant about this in the first place dear cousin? Care of elaborate for us then?" Avus asked, now reaching for some Bird Seed.

"Hmm? Oh....it's nothing Avus. We need to focus on trying to get information from ASCAB Laboratories about this in detail. Now while I WAS in one of the Three Houses, I can pretty much recall where the containment floors are from my memory. I don't want any of you to just rush INTO this yet; we have be methodical about this so that we don't run the risk of exposing ourselves. We have to find out just WHAT is going on and try to get Abraxis cured before something else happens or if she gets frustrated again. Understand?"

Avus then nodded in agreement, now walking over to Abraxis and Graymite, patting her on the left shoulder.

"What else are you hiding Abraxis? is there anything else that you remember being done to you while in that Asylum?" Avus asked her again. Abraxis only sighed and shook her head. Graymite took her hand and kissed it gently, trying to keep her calm and collected.

"I wish that I could help you Avus cousin, but my memory is so scattered that I would not know where to start. I'm sorry..."

Avixis then sat down on a chair to pour herself something to drink: Ambrosia. "Well, whatever it is that is bothering her certainly has brought all of us together just like old times back on the Outskirts of the Geostratum Of Antiquity. Speaking of which, Benaires..when IS the Geostratum going to be completed again? I know you're tired of moving that gigantic structure from place to place."

Ben shrugged his shoulders, now at a complete loss about the arrival date.

"Hey, after Xylex helped to escort the Drakenite a few months back, that's the last that I heard from the Committee. They have to process that stuff first and work on the outer-coating of the Geostratum itself. Guess they are going to try something new. Alright, lets dig in!!!"

Dr. Fowler brought in multiple platters of Fish, Turkey Breast, fruits and Veggies for everyone to consume. Ben smiled at her as Abraxis bolted over to the Chicken and Apples so she could immediate begin to eat something for nourishment. Graymite then spoke out to Ben, "So, what is the next step of her treatment then Master? What do you plan on doing about this?"

"Well, the first thing is to find out why she keeps losing her temper. Secondly, we need to get to ASCAB and get more information on a being called Thrax, which was what I sensed the last time Abraxis lost her cool. I've a feeling that something ELSE is hiding out INSIDE of her mind or something to that degree.."

Edited by princeben07

(Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay in my post,  I was away from my computer for a week, but here we go, enjoy!)

Oh, this was about to get bad, as the tome was ripped from her grasp by Dr. Fowler, who took it upon herself to interrupt Ami in her studies. As the portal closed after the books and Fowler's scathing idiocity, the others would see the room darken around Ami, sparks of red and white flying from her body as she rose from the floor where she'd landed after being caught off guard.

"You, insolent....Whelp." She growled as the portal vanished, practically bristling. "Firstly, yes, I have lost my fucking mind, quite some time ago. Secondly, I was, and still am THE Grand Librarian, not an insolent inductee that hasn't even figured out how to connect to the Library." She said, her voice low as she left the study and purposefully walked slowly back to where the others were, attempting to reign in the shadows as her words echoed through the mansion, as if she were on some intercom. 

"This may be your house, your property, but you have no idea the price I paid to gain access to the knowledge of the Forbidden Tomes. You have no right at all to take them from my possession." She continued. "As for Phlegathon," She cackled darkly as she ran a hand into the shadows along the wall as she rounded the doorway. They sprang to life as Ami's eyes took on a more purple hue and tendrils of transparent darkness reached up her arm. "My Master would be most pleased to taste your mind I'm sure..."

Then just as quickly as they came they receded. She snapped back to reality when Ben began to speak. She bowed low to Ben, ignoring everyone else in the room. "My prince." She said. "I will be around. Should you need me. I heard everyone will be in the courtyard shortly. You shall find me there. " She looked at Dr. Fowler and sighed then turned to Xylex, who was offering her the use of his many tomes. She had seen the rather massive bundle of books that looked like they could fill a library on their own.

"Thank you, I may later, if I am still around." She said. "Unfortunately, upholding my name requires quite a bit of work." She snickered. "I wasn't just -given- my titles." And with that, she left the room, grabbing her jacket out of the foyer before heading outside for some fresh night air before she strangled somebody.

**Why did you restrain yourself, my child?** The whisper resounded from the shadows in the yard around her.

"She's a pup." She replied, sighing as she leaned against one of the trees and looked up into the branches. "Even Conversions have a youth stage. That's not just particular to the natural born ones."

**Yes.** Was the response.

"Patience." She said, sighing. "Patience, Phlegathon. There is much she does not know, and no idea what is going on. Not to mention the hormones flying around in there. Holy Ancestors did you catch all that?"

**Indeed**

"Why are you here." She asked the shadows, crossing her arms now as she looked from side to side.

**I'm not...** The voice faded away as the others came out and set up the tables and food. She wasn't hungry herself, she had more important things than food to worry about. 

Leaning against a tree, she went over the mental image in her head of the map in her pocket. She had a plan, but she would have to wait until dawn to tell Ben about it. Poor Abraxis. Ami really hoped she didn't scare the poor girl.

"Ah, yes, the argument of the Youth is very entertaining. That's my Ami for you!!" said an ominous voice from across the hall that was BOISTEROUS!!

Ben jumped up and shook his head nervously; was that his DAD?

"Old MAN? WHAT THE???" ben started, only to be cut off in his sentence, "Hey kid, what are you doing son?" said this voice yet AGAIN. Everyone had stopped eating and drinking, only to get on ONE knee with heads down!!!

A very, VERY LARGE DAICHON would then bless the room. His height was about twelve feet and seven inches. There were long braids that dragged to the floor, along with Cowry Shells adorning all of them. He was dressed in a very long Ancestral Robe with a huge Eight-pointed Star on the back of it, indicating the power of the Circle Of Wandering. Two other smaller DAICHONS were walking behind him, keeping a close vigil over his entrance. Ephidrina giggled a bit, looking on at the people in the room. Even Dr. Fowler was to bow in respect, not really knowing who this person WAS; she was trying her best to do her job and had a temper about it most of the time.

Ephidrina then glared over to the Tomes himself, now smiling in such a manner that one could not help but to notice his mood; entertained!!

"So much has happened. Your mother told me to come and check on you since you hardly ever come home to see us son." Said the Gigantic DAICHON. Ben got up from his chair, walking over to his father, blushing some.

"Come on you old coot; it's not like I don't have to take on all of YOUR duties since you stepped down as King anyways dad. Uhm, you should already know everyone in this room. Ami WAS in here, but you know....she's always been some kind of a loner, so I usually just let her do her thing. She and Dr. fowler don't get along very well. Speaking of which, uhm, this one is the new Historian and Doctor to the DAICHONS dad; Dr. Stephanie Fowler...Doc, could you come over here really quick please?" Ben asked. Stephanie rose up, now walking over to the rather huge creature that resembled a Wolf, now smirking.

"ben, THIS is your father? Well....now I can get some answers for a change..." began the Doctor. Ephidrina growled at her loudly, now looking at his son. Ben cringed and grabbed Stephanie's arm, whisking her out of the room immediately, shutting the large door behind them.

"Have you lost your fucking noodle Doc? You don't TALK to him like that!! Do you know what he could DO to you? Show some restraint you dim-wit!!"

"Why should I show restraint to a man who is basically a dead-beat to his own son Ben? Hmmm? You think THAT is bad, I wonder what your MOTHER is like in real life!!" she replied sarcastically. Ben then yelled out to her, "YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!! THAT is the big difference Doc. I don't like handling all of these tasks by myself all of the time. You know, your attitude is beginning to show and it's got a few other faces besides yours. And what's with you yelling at Ami for then huh? You are getting besides yourself like clones twins in a Placenta. Don't get me wrong, your job comes first as you WERE appointed by the Council of Elders; I get that totally, but YOU are prancing around here as if YOU are the sole reason for all of the Tomes to be in this ONE building. There is a staff of over 125 people and DAICHONS alike in the lower levels of this Mansion working very hard to keep things organized and clean. You work at a Hospital handling all kinds of patients from all walks of life. You are NOT the only person that has A LOT on the line in here.

Look, when it comes to my family, disrespecting them is OFF limits, PERIOD; you got it? You WILL do as you are TOLD!!!"

Stephanie sighed, rolling her eyes at him, now huffing and puffing, arms now folded.

"Yeah...yeah I got it Ben....I'm sorry........."

"Well then ACT like it you dim-wit!!!" ben chirped back to her in an evil manner, now heading back into the room first.

Dr. Fowler shook her head, now scurrying behind her patient, "I'm NOT a dim-wit ben!! Hey....wait for ME I said...oh come on Ben, I didn't mean it!!! I said I was sorry......Ben, wait up....."

"I can't tell....A-hem, so dad......did you get the message I sent you?"

"Yes my son, I did actually. So you want me to take a look at this young girl named Abraxis? Alright let's take a look at her and see if I can find anything then." said the former King. Graymite then got up to his feet while everyone else remained in their respectful positions of kneeling. Abraxis followed her Conduit over to Ephidrina, looking very calm and collected. She knew who ben's father was, but had never met him in his pure Brooden upright form before. He was rather tall, so she had to look up to him quite a bit at first, only smiling as Graymite reached out to shake the former King's left paw.

"Good to see you again Your Majesty; always a pleasure to catch up with you!!" Graymite said first, as Abraxis put her arms around his waist in support.

"Graymite my boy; you're looking sharp as ever I see..heheh.....So this is the mighty Abraxis Invectium then of the Invectium Race? My, isn't she a cute one? Alright sweetheart; Ephidrina is not going to hurt you in any way; I just want to check for something and it will not hurt you alright young lady?"

Abraxis nodded in agreement, now stepping directly in front of ben's Father and Former King of the DAICHONS. Ephidrina raised his left paw and held it over Abraxis' head, being sure not to TOUCH her; he knew how sensitive she was to strangers trying to touch her. After a strange glow of purple enveloped her gently, Ephidrina, then stepped back now, sighing as the aura dissipated very slowly.

"Two voices; one mind. Strange indeed.......Benaires, if you want more answers, then you are going to have to go to the source of the trouble from which all of this started from; ASCAB Laboratories. You are going to have to face your past sooner or later son; you DO know that right?"

"I was afraid that you were going to say THAT too...oh man...what am I doing? Oh, Dad, this one over here is  a good friend of mines named Xylex. He's pretty interesting."

"Well, well....if it isn't someone from the Farenhide Family. If my son is requesting the aid from someone with as HIGH as standards as THIS one, then this MUST be a very, VERY serious problem then. I'm sure that you will lend my son and his Staff all of your valuable knowledge Lord Xylex. Welcome to the team young one. Everyone else can rise now. I think that's enough for the pleasantries, dont' you think so Dr. Fowler?"

"I've got ONE question for you Ephidrina; if you are so high and mighty and all of that, then why aren't YOU helping your own son in this situation in the first place? Can you at least answer THAT for me?"

Ben shook his head in disbelief; he had just TOLD her to behave herself around his dad!!!

"Sure .........when I stepped down as King, I already knew that ben was going to take things into his own hands or paws when he was a young pup. Not staying in DAICHON form from time to time takes a toll on the body, which is why he is STUCK in this humanistic form that you all see before you. He knows that...Ben is just oblivious at times. Should he decide to try to change back; it will extremely painful and almost unbearable the first few times around. You lose your sanity when that happens as well, as Magic doesn't seem to work on this conversion this late in his life. That's why his mother can't change into HER pure form. Some things you just have to LEARN how to balance in your life, and Ben is terrible at doing such a thing you know. You keep up the good work with the Astenite injections until you find a way to fix it. I'm sure that you WILL with your accumulated knowledge of the DAICHONS these past few years Dr. Fowler. My son has a habit of drinking and then doing stupid things on "dares." I hope you're not too upset that he changed you into one of us then...?"

Stephanie only giggled out, winking at Ben lovingly, "Oh he KNOWS that he's got an earful of my thoughts coming sooner or later Ephidrina; no worries about THAT one bit!!! When someone shoves all of this stuff into your head to the point that your nose bleeds, you don't have much of a choice!!! hehehe..."

"I must admit son, you really have done much with this temporary place until the Geostratum is moved and coated with the Drakenite. I'm sure you all will figure this entire ordeal out in no time. Just be careful and look out for one another please. Argon, I will speak to you about your upcoming role tomorrow afternoon. There is much to do. Do you understand?"

Argon pointed to herself in total confusion, now looking at Ben and the others. "Wait..m-m-ME? What did I do THIS time? I don't understand..."

Ben then walked over to Argon, placing his hand on her left shoulder, "Don't worry about old friend; it's a reward for sticking by my side after all of these years. You WILL love it!!!"

"And don't worry about Ami; I'll talk to her about this situation in a few minutes. I know that she can be quite the upstart at times, but since we now have TWO Historians Dr. fowler, I expect for you to behave like the Professional that this job REQUIRES, understood young lady?"

"Why do I have to get along with that lunatic bitch in the first place? She comes bursting in here making a big scene, bragging about how much she's been through all of that CRAP, then expects me to just roll over and play nice? Fuck that. I AM the Historian that was appointed by the Council of Elders. You think that running a Hospital is easy? You think that because YOU are ben's father that I'm just going to do whatever it is that you SAY? Hell NO.......Not in my skin jack!! I call the shots in this Mansion and if that bitch doesn't like it she can fucking leave!!!" Stephanie protested, making everyone turn in disbelief and awe!!!

Ben shook his head again; this was not the time to be arguing about something as miniscule as this. Avus then spake out to Stephanie,

"That may be so, but if WE are going to find a way to help Abraxis, all other insignificant matters must cease Doctor Fowler. The Former King demands respect, as we ALL have shown him. Please calm yourself in front of Ben's father, who also my Uncle. Do you understand me?"

Stephanie never had any kind of problem with Avus; IT was always saying things of wisdom to break the ice so-to-speak.

"Oh, alright...fine....whatever you say Avus....I can respect her, but I don't gotta be NICE to her."

" I would never ask for you to lower your standards for the sake of keeping peace to someone that you hardly even know Doctor. That would be beneath me. However, since this is a totally different matter, I DO expect for you to have some sort of restraint at what it is that you say in this Mansion of yours for the respect of the Staff and for everyone in this room. There IS a big difference in being told what to do and being told how to ACT dear."

Stephanie then put both of her hands up in the air, surrendering to the conversation. "Okay, okay, you're right Avus. I get your point. I'll drop the entire hostility and do better."

Ben walked over to his father to leap up and sit on his shoulder!!! He used to do that when he was younger anyways. Since he and Lady Quela reconciled, Ben was getting along with his father much better than before. His family was odd, but they were HIS family. "Leave it up to Avus to diffuse hostile situation huh Dad? For an Invectium, my cousin is simply the oddest around besides Cyrix Tepes Gothra."

Edited by princeben07

Even Xylex took a knee when the former king entered the room, a show of respect that he often failed to show even Ben. This was not becuase Xylex disrespected Ben, but more to the fact he saw Ben as a friend; and when the former king spoke to him he simply silently nodded. It appeared that even the king was here to get a look at Abraxis, but the answer remained the same, that further answers were at ASCAB Laboratories. Xylex walked away to go gather his thoughts, but as he did he bumped into Ami. He did not speak to her, but he did notice something rather strange with her earlier almost like a foreign essence. He would not question her to what that was, but it did make him rather curious. Still Xylex had a job he needed to do and the answers were at ASCAB. Using the chaos of the moment Xylex slipped upstairs unnoticed. He then proceeded to an abandoned room and sat down in the bed in a meditation like position. Xylex would prove his worth to Ben by gathering the data himself. He spread his arms to his sides and the room was coated in metal preventing anyone on the outside from noticing what he was about to do. He closed his eyes and the seal over his left eye began to cover his whole body.  It was then in moments that his consciousness was sent away hopefully to the correct intended destination.

(OOC: I apologize for the delay I’ve been busier than I thought so please do forgive the fact that this is short.)

Edited by Neondragon7

It would seem things inside were spicing up again as Ami took a seat outside, underneath one of the wide windows to the study everyone was gathered in so she could hear the conversations going on inside. She was glad she stepped out when she did, as Emphidrina's voice filled the very air itself as it reverberated through the manse. Ben was on egg shells, and it was hilarious, listening to him try to talk to his father, who wasn't doing much listening and a lot of getting to his point. That Ben was sure to still try to avoid. It was kind of impressively funny that Emphidrina could even fit in there. 

She leaned her head back against the wall. Emphidrina would find her when he was ready to speak to her. She served the former king in much the same way she served Benaires. Recklessly and head first. But few knew she actually knew what she was doing. Emphidrina was one of the few that knew how she worked. 

Fowler was a riot. She not get along with Fowler? It was that pup that had a problem. And then she thought back to when she got there, and she hadn't bragged about anything, in fact she was trying to hide the fact she had an injury, mostly because it would raise questions from Ben and Avus as to why she hadn't healed yet. So then how did Fowler know? A sly grin spread across her face and she laughed softly. The good doctor wasn't so dull after all. She looked up at the moon, hanging full and low in the sky to the east still and sighed. It was such a pretty night. Too bad there was dirty work to be done soon. Emphidrina will be looking for her soon, wanting to know what Ami's going to do.

After her encounter with Xylex earlier, she hadn't had time to think back to the young man she'd bumped into. First, she wondered where that big floating plethora of books went, and then she wondered where he went. She'd heard him excuse himself, and those more in tune with the energies around them would have felt his departure, even though he was right upstairs. Back to where she was, she let it go. Trances were nothing to mess with, but he really shouldn't be doing that alone, travel that way can be very dangerous, even for the experienced. 

A stray beam of moonlight sprang through the branches and caught her eye as a sleek DAICHON appeared in the silvery light, her two tails tipped with white flames, and silver (instead of gold) cuffs below the flames, hugging the fur for about six inches, and inscribed with Runes and embedded with moonstones. Those, and silver arm bands on her forearms stood out against her black fur, making it sparkle as though she had stars trapped in her fur. The Third Seal Crest of the Circle of Wandering faded from her left shoulder as she fully materialized. She spotted Ami under the window and went straight to her.

"Ah, you found me, Aanai." Ami laughed softly. "Quite the party starting, I should have known you'd show up eventually."

"Stuff a sock in it, Ami." She shot back. "Here." She handed Ami a bunch of papers, and lifted her gaze to where she was sure she was getting quite a few strange looks. Being in the anthropedic form, she stood at nearly twelve feet tall, not including her four ears, which put her at just over thirteen feet tall. Put her at just the perfect height to be seen fully in the window. She saw Ben, Emphidrina, Avus, a bunch of other people she didn't know, two cute little girls standing with their arms around the one called Graymite...Wait, that was one little girl with one serious issue. 

"Better run away now while you can, Aanai." Ami said, highly amused. Aanai was not good with large crowds, not since she'd gotten her own body was separated from Ami a century or so ago. "And yes, that's the girl I'm supposed to be helping."

"We were split by Dark Magicks, Ami." Aanai said. They were making no attempt to hide the conversation, considering Aanai was staring intently at Abraxis and Thrax, she could see both the girl and the entity. "Then we killed the demon god that split us apart." She looked down her snout at Ami, who was still seated. 

"We did." Ami said.

"What are you thinking?"

Ami laughed. "There's always another way. Just because it happened that way for us, doesn't mean those two have to endure that same agony. They dont know it yet, but they'll miss it once they're separate again. But it doesn't have to be painful."

"Yeah, that was rather excruciating, the whole, being ripped in half by the soul thing kinda sucked, but we survived." Aanai laughed then realized she totally just said the wrong thing, and bid everyone a good evening before disappearing, completely embarrassed.

Ami had a good laugh, then settled back to wait for the reactions inside. Doctor Fowler wasn't wrong, Ami had lost her mind, quite some time ago, and more than once, which she hears is bad for the health. Of everyone. In general.

"Dont worry guys." She whispered, shoving the papers into yet another pocket inside her trench coat. She would have to look at those later and see what Aanai had been able to find out. "I've got a plan. But i'm not allowed in, presently." She added snidely, towards doctor fowler.

Noises could be heard from the front entrance; boots, men, the clicking of weapons and the like!! twelve men dressed in Military-type gear were quickly filling the long hallways, causing reason for great concern. Large trucks and even two Helicopters could be heard outside of the rather large Mansion. Ami would see these men marching into the long Hallway, now armed to the teeth with automatic Rifles and the like. Four soldiers pointed their weapons directly at Ami, not even speaking; he was just signaling for her to stand up and place her hands up and NOT move.

Dr. Fowler's ears twitched suddenly; who in the hell were these people barging into her Safe Haven?

Avus pointed to Ben, then pointed to ITS ears:? Something was stirring outside in the Hallway. Ephidrina would put his son back onto the Tapestry; now asking something almost inaudible. The doors would open suddenly, allowing for the Soldiers to all begin rushing in to take their positions, guns pointed at Ben and his friends/family. Ben, however, could sense what bullets were in those Assault Rifles though; Black Lakes!! This was ASCAB Laboratories!!!

"Freeze!!! Noone move!! hands in the AIR!!!! Let's GO people!!!"

"Let's NOT make this gory Benaires; we are here for the Abraxis Project!! Please turn her over immediately and we can withdraw without any violence!! You KNOW what kind of bullets are in these weapons Benaires; Do NOT make this bloody!!!"

"Is that what this is about? You all trying to snatch up this young lady?" asked Argon, as she did not understand what was going on in the first place. A man in a lab coat and a briefcase was then to enter, along with several more Researchers, all armed with clip boards and various tools. They began writing things down, taking pictures and walking over to where Ben and the others were being held by gun point. Ephidrina protested, "I will NOT have this out rage disturbing our meeting!!!!"

"We know who you ARE former Majesty, along with Lady Avixis, Avus, Rebecca and The Abraxis Project; however, I do not know the name of the young man in the Gray  hooded Cloak. Check him for Identification!!!" Said this man in the lab coat. Ben sighed; he knew that NHR02 was very powerful and a small injection could ruin his entire blood stream, making it almost impossible to ever recover. The Soldiers of two then check on Gray's person to find some identification, now handing it back to the man. Ben would see Ami walk in WITH the rest of the entourage, but he DID signal for her to NOT do anything that would upset this confrontation. He sent a mental signal to her directly: "Ace, let them have their fun; don't thrash anyone; we have to play this cool, understand?"

"Graymite Anthine Jones IV, Conduit to Abraxis. You work for The Company, splendid. My name is Dr. Rhivard Phelps everyone; I was sent here by Dr. Ray Blotch to retrieve The Abraxis Project. I really would like your full cooperation. That way I won't have to resort to violence in this magnificent Mansion. Oooh, look at all of the Holy Tomes and Data Material. Looks like someone has been gathering information on the DAICHONS very WELL Benaires. Oh, my goodness...is that Dr. Fowler? Of Saint Claire's Medical Center and Trauma Division? Who would've though that an African-American female could have so much access to various Medical Technology and Resources. Ptera Invectium, Second only to Benaires then I take? We miss you back at the Asylum dear, but I see that you have been cured. How nice for you...."

Dr. Fowler sighed as she retorted back to him, "Always a pleasure to help out Dr. We can't give you Abraxis; we are trying to treat her if you have not noticed already. Could you have your men stand down with the weapons please? You are being quite aggressive about all of this."

"You can't have her!!! I have worked waaayy too hard to get her to function on the levels of NORMAL again. We have much work and training to do to get her mind right. You can't do...this....." Said Graymite in resistance, only for one Soldier to fire a shot right into Graymite's right leg, making him wince in anguish. Ben shouted out, "GRAYMITE!!! shit........why did you shoot him? Hold on Gray...." Ben then ran over to his pupil to check on his injury.

"Whoa......looks like we will have to bring HIM in to get some treatment. As a matter of fact, why don't you ALLL follow me back to the Office and I will further explain. Form a line and do not try anything. Help Graymite up and get him into the Med-vac, along with his Abraxis friend." Dr. Phelps demanded. Avus could not do anything; ITS powers were an output to definitely desecrate the Mansion on a whim of a thought. Ben used his healing abilities to stop the bleeding of Gray's injury without fail. Abraxis did not run; she started crying and then pissed on herself yet again. Dr. fowler ran over to help clean up the piddle, along with Rebecca, Lady Avixis and Orlouge Red. They knew that she was terrified of going back there, but she could not use her powers either, as Ben had strictly forbode her from doing such a thing until her training was completed. Another ruckus was occurring in the hallways yet AGAIN; the hallways lights suddenly went out, making the visibility poor for everyone. Guards and Soldiers were screaming in pain, as blood splashed a bit in various instances. One could hear the bones of a few men being snapped like twigs!! Dr. Phelps signaled for more men to go out into the hallway, but they shook their heads in refusal!! The doors remained open, as a force reached out to snatch ONE of the Soldiers from the very room they were all in. He screamed and tried to reach out for help, but this unseen force pulled him into the hallway, now abusing him to the point of a deadening silence. Ben was quite puzzled as to what was going on; he wasn't expecting for THAT to happen, seriously. Dr. Phelps looked clueless as well, peering around for some kind of an explanation. Ephidrina turned to his son, signaling for someone to go out into the Hallways to examine the situation. Ben shrugged his shoulders and jogged out into the dark hallway. He could hear men moaning in pain and misery, along with the smell of RAIN WATER!!!

"Well, I'll be......................Hallway luminosity to 47 percent with half power output please!!!" Ben then said out loud. The hallways lights then brightened up, but not TOO bright to hurt the eyes. Soldiers were either unconscious, limping back towards the main entrance to tend to other team mates, or standing in the hallways, petrified in fear at this female that was standing there, talons bloody and dripping. She stood seven feet and four inches tall, with long black hair that looked wet from just getting out of the shower. Her face was barely visible from all of the long hair being in the way though. Ben walked over to this behemoth of an individual, pulling out some towels from the nearby cart, only to hand some TO her to clean her bloodied talons.

"I am HERE My Master to serve and obey only YOU mighty one!!! What are your orders Sire?" said the large female, who was now kneeling before Ben. Ben laughed loudly, now patting her on the head, shaking it. "It's okay Old One, you serve me very well, now stand up while I introduce you to everyone. Follow me dear."

Dr. Phelps had never been so mystified before this recent took place. The Soldiers were baffled at this female that walked into the room, now trying to shield her very eyes from the brightness of the lights in the room.

'I want everyone to meet Princess Serenity Slagma Tulpa, or you can call her The Old One. She's a Cross-dimensional being from Darkness of human imagination. There are about 245, 000 of these creatures that I command from various parts of the world. I'm guessing that she followed my scent all of the way here. Serenity, say hello dear...."

Serenity growled a bit at the bright lights in the room, only to reach into her purse and pull out some shades to cover her sensitive eyes. "I am pleased to make everyone's Acquaintance. I hope to get along with everyone. Please take care of me."

"Well, this was unexpected. Who in the HELL are YOU?" asked Dr. Phelps.

"Ami my dear!! Glad you could join us on this fun-filled conundrum!!

Son, you command these creatures? How in the Geostratum of Antiquity did you meet someone so sophisticated? She's absolutely beautiful!!! I am Benaires' father and former king of the....."

"I know who you ARE your Majesty. Former King Ephidrina of the mighty DAICHON Race.

I am Ben's ultimate sword of destruction, as are the rest of my PEOPLE. We are here for his every wish, command and concern. I followed his scent here, assuming that ASCAB was going to try to cause some kind of a disturbance, and my whims were absolutely on dead point. Master, I shall escort all of these intruders back to their vehicles and take their weapons away from them. If anyone else tries to interfere, I shall bludgeon them to death."

"No need to kill anyone Serenity; just defend the Mansion and prevent anyone from trying to get in here for now, understood? As for YOU Dr. Phelps, we DO need information on Thrax, and you ARE going to give us that information....."

"Sir, our men are beaten up pretty badly and two them are unconscious. I don't think we need to piss this thing OFF; just TELL Benaires what he wants to know sir; it's not worth my men dying...." Spake out the Captain of the Soliders.

Edited by princeben07

Metal appeared as a sphere at the laboratories, it appeared that Xylex had successfully relayed his consciousness. The sphere slowly took up humanoid form and once it did it appeared to look around. There was a massive sealed door made of metal right in front of it, the entrance. It slipped right through the cracks and went inside where it was met with a guard, surprised they took aim at the sphere. The laser glistened against the lustrous surface and as it did it immediately started to deform cylindrically towards the guard and at a surprising speed it entered the guard and all went silent. The guard went limp for a few moments before slowly taking a normal pose.

”Awww gross this is what it feels like to be human.”

The voice clearly belonged to Xylex. He placed his hand on his crotch. 

“Right humans have things like that on the outside of their bodies. Man why’d I select a human body?” 

It was just then that Xylex felt some rather disturbing and familiar mana on his body’s side. Severing some of his consciousness from his flesh doll he could now concentrate on the mansion. Gathering some of his magic he projected a conversation into everyone’s mind. 

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! HERE I AM TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF SOME PERSONAL BUSINESS AND YOU SHITS ARE DOWN HERE HAVING A BLOODBATH!”

An astral projection appeared before Ben and poked him hard in the chest, somehow creating force.  

“AREN’T YOU ALWAYS THE ONE TELLING ME TO KEEP MY SHIT UNDER CONTROL?! WHAT ABOUT PSYCHO HERE?! SHE JUST MURDERED SOMEONE!”

Xylex said as he pointed at Serenity sternly. He then proceeded to pout. 

“You never let me murder people... and that’s besides the point. My body is rather vulnerable right now. So do try to keep it safe. If anything happens to it there’ll be hell to pay. Now normally I’d offer to kill those pests outside, but it’s taking me quite a bit of mental effort to keep two remote dummies open at once so I’ll haft to be leaving you and trust me if there’s anything I can do from where I am I’ll see if I can do it.”

The projection faded and Xylex’s consciousness was fully back to his flesh puppet.

“Now then where’s that information slash control room I assume exists?” 

Edited by Neondragon7

Ami stood, her hands in the air and slowly turned to allow herself to be escorted in to the others, at gun point, no less. Like Ben, she could sense the virus contained within the bullets, but she wasn't afraid. Ami was Ben's secret weapon against that horrid sickness. She was flocked around by scientists in white coats with the ASCAB LAB printed in big letters acfross the back.

Wisely, she kept her mouth shut and listened as they were telling Ben they wanted Abraxis. Ami also had info she'd stolen from the lab not but a week ago. And ben had to go and ruin her fun. Play it cool? Ami sighed softly and shrugged, letting her shoulders drop slightly. She would wait for the situation to escalate itself before she acted. And it seemed like it soon would, as Graymite started getting worked up.

In the confusion of the camera flashes and scientists in white lab coats, Ami escaped her captors attention and slipped over to Abraxis, who was no doubt terrified by all this commotion, then a familiar sound came to her ears as the others were trying to clean up the poor pups mess. Bones snapping, and flesh tearing. That was her kind of party. Things calmed quickly however when Serenity entered. Wonderful. One of those guys. Ami was familiar with the species, having trained and worked closely with them after Benaires initial discovery of the species on one of their travels. Serenity happened to be one of her favorites, mainly because of her supremely violent nature. She and Ami had been through many a battle and bloodbath together. Those were the days. And it dinged. Serenity would be the one to ask about Rembrandt. But that would have to wait till later on, she had more important business to attend to, Serenity would be around for a while, she usually was when she decided to show up.

She nodded to Serenity and Emphidrina, then watched Xylex chew ben as an astral projection and thought it rather humorous. After it went on for a moment, she had managed to position herself directly before Abraxis and stood between her and everyone else in the room, nothing behind them but a wall.

"Don't worry, pup." Ami whispered softly. "I've got you. Chin up, no cowering." She smiled over her shoulder. "Be proud." 

She then turned her attention back to this doctor that ben wanted to get information out of. She then sent him a telepathic message.

*Ben, I am in position.* She sent. *give the word, my prince, and I'll get her out of here. " She then crossed her arms and remained a silent statue, awaiting her cue. Let one of these idiots try to touch Abraxis, however, and they would have more than an angry Graymite to deal with. These poor humans did NOT want to know what Ami was fond of doing to those who threatened her charges. She took her job very seriously, she'd earned the title of ACE, and it was a lot of work to keep up with the title of ACE. 

It was at that time, that Graymite was shot in the leg, and she returned to reality. Great, now Abraxis bodyguard was down. She slapped her forehead, these guys were going to get everyone killed with their edginess before anything could even get resolved. 

Edited by Kitanai
i wasn't finished, kid hit the button

The Soldiers looked around at Ami and this hulking THING named Serenity; it was quite obvious that they were at an extreme disadvantage. Ben sighed as he helped up Graymite. Abraxis was safely behind Ami, Avixis, Avus and Lady Argon, who kept scratching profusely!!! "Why----am I itching so badly Ben? Care to indulge upon this?" She asked taking a deep breath. Graymite stared at Dr. Phelps, now sighing as well. Ephidrina then looked over to Dr.  Fowler to say something.

"Dr. Fowler, you are hereby relieved of your duties as Grand Historian for now. You have a very large Hospital to run and just in case this gets out of hand, I need for you set up an emergency Trauma Wing for other life forms besides humans. Do you understand? Ami is here and can handle those duties and then some; plus Elder Orlogue Red is here to help out with studies and research should the need arise. You should go and prepare things at your Hospital young lady."

Dr. Fowler then blinked a bit about this as it was so sudden!! "But I...............Oh...yes, you could be right Majesty; we don't need this boiling over to the public; the media would eat this up like fresh Pizza. I'm sure that Ami can handle all of this in my stead. I'll go and set things up should this get serious. It could cause a mass panic. Ben, be sure to follow up with Luminous on your Astenite injections okay? I'll be along later to check on you."

"Yeah, sure Doc, you have my word okay? And don't get too stressed out over all of this you know? I don't know any DAICHON Cryptologists that are up-and-coming that's dedicated to the point that she curses out her own patient, hehehehe...Listen, make it able to hold about 2500 or so and extend the left wing by 14 levels, but don't go TOO deep; the construction crew won't get overtime for this as everything is already pre-fabricated and waiting to be built. JUST don't screw this up, do you understand? Just DO as you're TOLD Doc."

"You got it Ben. I'll be back later on with a status report!!!"

Ben nodded as Dr. Fowler flounced out of the door with a few books and her back pack to head to her Hospital. Ben then turned to Dr. Phelps, awaiting some information.

Well....uhm, where should I start?" He began, as he sat on the floor, now removing his lab coat since he was going to be there for a spell.

Serenity turned to see her old buddy Ami, nodding to her quietly; the two had worked together before so long ago when Serenity wasn't even Princess of the Tulpas, who all operated in silence.

"Well, wonders never cease old friend Ami; how goes it dear? I can see that you are also charmed by Lady Abraxis' dire need for assistance and perhaps a cure then? How have you been dear friend?"

"ASCAB wanted to excel in evolution many years ago. Offers began pouring in from various companies such as Invex Corporation, Prax-aire III and such. a young girl named Remy originally wanted to volunteer for the Chro-01 Project, which was quite active as applicants were popping up from all over the Country to apply. High-paying stipends, room and board, food and the like were the quips included in the packet. However, the upper-management had other plans for Remy. They wanted to push the tests even further to the point that she would be able to warp and manipulate reality in some instances. They kept her for seven entire years. OF course she did not agree with this, but was so drugged up half of the time that she did not do well at keeping TRACK of time itself.

Then a breakthrough happened; Remy was able to manipulate powers on levels that the researchers could not even begin to fathom. Her nutritional needs were high, but they kept her well-fed. She worked out daily, with a choice of going on long walks all while being escorted by staff persons."

Avus was to walk on over to the Doctor and hand him a hefty glass of fresh Ambrosia; something to calm his nerves. 'You should drink on some of this; it's a crutch in this mansion for many a people Dr. Phelps, here you go. Drink it ice cold now..."

"Alcohol then Avus? Thank you young one. Okay, so....moving right along, Dr. Blotch then completed the final stage of the Mind Transference Control Project. He was able to invent a machine that pulls the consciousness and total thoughts from one brain and place it into the brain of another creature. The Process was pain-staking, but somehow the Staff had completed it in the lower levels of the House Of Magnus. Remy's name was changed to Rembrandt later on that year; she was ready to leave and go about into the world as a weapon signature of ASCAB Laboratories. Unfortunately, they would not LET her leave, which made her angry. Talks broke down and eventually, she was drugged, placed aboard a Space Shuttle and shot into deep space, never to return to Earth again. However, all of the research data gathered over all of those years still left the Company hopeful to try the experiment again; this time with someone who would be more obedient.

Enter Theresa Stillwell II, or the one that YOU call Thrax, a level-headed female with dreams of becoming a powerful bio-soldier for man-kind, or so she thought. Her anger levels were uncontrollable at first, but soon, she became quite Sociable and quite the power house during trial tests. However, there was still a hatred sleeping inside of her, and the Researchers did not know exactly why either."

Ben then interrupted, " Hold on Phelps; just a minute. Ami, could you  please take lady Abraxis, Graymite and my father down to the Mini Great Library to get them something to drink? I'm sure my father is famished after all of the excitement.  Kintaro, Vertical Pig and lady VIT should be in the Dining area to serve them up something delicious. Kintaro HAS been in Therapy for a few months now and he'd be glad to see an old crush you know, hehehehe.  Abraxis honey, do you want some Chicken and Veggies?"  Abraxis nodded quickly, now pulling on Ami and Graymite to take her to get something to eat!! Ephidrina nodded as well, now replying to his son, "I'm sure that I could use something to satisfy my palate son. You keep getting the information that we require to try fix this entire mess. Avus; if the Soldiers try anything, smack them around please. Is that understood?"  Avus nodded with an evil smirk, "But of course your Majesty! I have fun in violent acts as always....."

"Now around this point in time, THrax was still having trouble trying to control her anger, but the Researchers did not seem to mind her losing her cool from time to time. Enter The Asylum for Treatment of Mental Disorders and Out Patient Clinic; a 344-Millio Dollar Complex with full Medical Facilities, three Tennis Courts and two Olympic-sized Wading Pools. 2,190 patients flowed right into this facility, along with about 145 children from ages three to about 12. Jenee Invectium, test subject and new-birth from the House of Dordram. She was very healthy, strong and was already lifting about 400 pounds at three years old without even breaking a sweat. Parents were looking to adopt, so, ASCAB though what better way to move her into a normal Society than to file her into the adoptive agency, also owned by ASCAB. Thrax however, did not like the program in the first place after seeing dozens of people be experimented on by the Company. Moving right along, Thrax was drugged and put up for the Mind Transference Control Project. They........a-ehm...t-transferred Thrax's Consciousness and mind into the brain of the one you all call Abraxis. Thrax's body was put in suspended Animation until something could be done about her Consciousness overall. The M.T.C Machine shorted, became severely damaged and is still in need of repair. The rest.......I am sure that you know what happened based on what Jenee debriefed you on."

Argon was still itching profusely. She ran over to ben and asked him, "Why am I FUCKING ITCHING furball? This is irritating!!!" Avus then handed her a beach towel and some pink-looking fluid in a bottle.

"Go and run yourself a nice bath and pour this Shampoo into the water; you will feel like a million United States Dollars after a good soak. I shall explain why this is happening upon your return. we should also make it our business to tend to the wounded Soldiers benaires. What say you cousin?"

"Yeah...I'll let Rebecca, Lady Avixis and Luminous handle that. Hey, you other smaller two that came with his former Majesty; come over here...." Ben demanded. The two smaller DAICHONS were to immediately bolt on over to Ben, bowing immediately in respect.

DAICHON 1: (NPC Female) "Yes M'Lord, what is it that you need noble one?"

"Help Rebecca and the others tend to the wounded Solders. Get them some HUMAN Food from Kintaro. Just follow the signs in the hallways; you can't miss the Cafeteria or the Dining Hall."

"Captain Marqeese Quinton of Units 1 and 2 Containment Division Benaires....I'll help gather the food for the men if you grant my permission."

"I remember you Marqeese; at ease Soldier. You help Dr. Phelps go to the Van and grab Medical Supplies, got it? Take all of these weapons and put them away; you all are not enemies here; you are guests by MY Command. If you have trouble with any of MY Race, you address it to either Ami or to Avus, understand me Soldier?" Ben commanded yet again. Seems like his ability to throw his authority around really worked in times such as these!!!

The SOldiers, and the two extra DAICHONS were to do as Ben ordered and that was to BEHAVE themselves!!! Just then, a light breeze shot past everyone, as Ben already KNEW whom THIS person was going to be that entered into the room.

"Its the furball and his minions I gather then?" said the voice. He was a Red-haired, rather tall young man, dressed with a shirt with a pocket on the right breast. He had a long chain that dragged to the floor sometimes, along with a 4-foot tall Hourglass; Cyrix Tepes Gothra, aged of 250 or more. Ptera already knew who he was, so she waved happily. Gothra winked at her in some kind of comedy. He was to stop and stare at Serenity; he HATED her.

"You still keeping pets around huh furball?" Gothra chirped out in a disrespectful manner. Ben sighed and waved his hand at this person: "Cyrix, you're LATE......you are going to do detail if you keep this up you know."

"I was told about Lady Abraxis though the reports handed down from The Chief. He says that I have to help out, no matter how my attitude is, but you KNOW my attitude as it switches like Wind Gusts. Seriously Ami, why do you keep that PET around you? You're much better than that!!" Gothra said yet in another disrespectful tone to Ami.

Avus cleared ITS throat, now stepping in FRONT of Ami, arm stretched out.

"Excuse me dear cousin, but I shall not have you speaking blasphemy about Miss Ami nor Lady Serenity in that manner. You are out of line, and I shall not overlook your actions. Hold your tongue before I cut it OUT of that filthy mouth of yours!!!" Replied the rather creepy-looking Invectium.

Ben shook his head yet again as did Ephidrina; this went one fro years between the two.

"Ah, I see then.......YOU are trying to play as some kind of a guardian? I'm sure that Miss Ami can speak for herself you know cousin; you don't have to get your feathers in a ruffle or whatever the HELL you Invectium DO."

Avus shook ITS head, now taking a single STEP; IT was holding Gothra by his neck, holding him in the very air itself. How in the HELL did Avus move THAT fast?

"I'm going to tell you once again COUSIN; I WILL not have you speaking blasphemy of the lovely Miss Ami and Princess Serenity; They are very close friends of mines and I will slaughter ANYONE, even YOU dear cousin, for disrespecting their character. Are we understood Cyrix Tepes Gothra?" Avus asked, ITS eyes flashing a golden hue now. Ben walked over to the both of them and broke it up though; his strength was still a force to be reckoned with after all of this time. He would gently grab Avus' left hand and pry IT from Gothra's throat, leaving for Gothra to fall to the floor.

"Cut it out you two. You two are always acting like fucking children. Gothra, stop talking shit about my Ace and the Princess of the Tulpas. You have been arguing with Avus about this for three years in a row. Leave it alone; you KNOW how Avus feels about Ami and IT isn't going to put up with your bullshit; neither am I, got it?"

Edited by princeben07

Ami was not amused, as she glared back at the intruding soldiers that were staring down she and Serenity. They were out manned, and they knew it, even though Ami was in her absurdly short, (4'8") petite-looking human form, there was something sinister lurking around her, besides Serenity. Then she couldn't help but smirk as Dr. Fowler was relieved of her duties, even if only temporary. She hadn't seen that coming, and Fowlers momentary flabberghasted look was so worth seeing. However, Emphidrina was correct. They wre going to need a medical unit, especially with Wolf Haven being so far away, Ami could barely feel Hirro, the DAICHON currently in charge of overseeing the proper distributions of the healing waters of the springs. Perhaps after this adventure, she sould pay home a visit, it had been quite some time since she had seen the Golden Gates. But there had been peace at the Geostratum, there was no need for her to be there.   

This Phelps guy was talking now, so Ami listened with one ear, and gave part of her attention to Serenity.

"Ive been worse, honestly." She replied, smiling at her old friend. They were close. "Princess now, I see, good work." She continued. "All that training paid off. Good thing I know a thing or two." She laughed at herself at that. "As for Abraxis, I suffered a similar condition before, and even after my conversion, we were split by dark magic, but that route is not one I wish to take with Abraxis, she would not survive in her current state."

She gave her full attention to Ben when he addressed her. "Of course, my Prince." She replied, bowing slightly at the waist, then smiling at Abraxis, who was tugging on her. She always did have a way with the pups. And then she had a splendid idea. "Abraxis, honey, stand back with Graymite for a moment, I'm going to show you something really cool before we go find you something to eat."

Ben and Emphidrina would know immediately what was about to happen as Ami held her hands out by her sides and it seemed as if the lights themselves were drawn to her as she began to glow a bright white, that increased in intensity until it was nearly blinding. This was her transformation into the quadrapedic form of the DAICHON, and before the light faded, it grew larger and then took the shape of the wolven form. For most, the transformation was a slow, nearly agonizing spectacle, but Ami had always had a love for her DAICHON forms, and spent more time in those forms than she did the human, so for her, shifting was quick, and painless.

Out of this light, came a sleek, compact DAICHON with a blazing crimson topcoat, streaked with white, from her thick mane down her back to her tails, her undercoat and belly fur shimmering silverishly in the artificial lighting inside. In daylight she looked like a living flame. Two golden streaks of fur ran from her brow, between her four ears, (pierced with several silver cuffs inscribed with a different rune, depicting each of her stations.) and through her mane, down her back and one streak of gold along the top of each tail, ending in a silver cuff on each, inscribed with the Circle of Wandering Master Crests, and golden flames tipping her tails. eyes the color of rust and ember opened to view the now much shorter room, before turning her gaze back to Abraxis.

"See, darling?" She lowered her head for the girl to pet her soft fur and run her hands up and down her long muzzle. "There is pride in being what you are, no need to be afraid when you have this -" Here she struck a beautiful pose, head high, just in time for the breeze fortelling the arrival of Cyrix to blow through and ruffle her mane in a rather heroic fashion.

Her attention then snapped to the door, where the ginger stood glaring her down. Very few times in the past had Cyrix and Ami successfully worked together, his hatred and admiration of her ran deep, and hand in hand. The more he admired her, the more he hated her. His cousin Avus, on the other hand, Ami wasn't even sure how an Invectum could feel love, much less anything else, thats how the species was designed.But somehow, IT had developed feelings for ami, and now Cyrix was being snide, and about to upset Avus.

"He's right, Avus, I can very well speak for myself." She said, her fur starting to stand along her shoulders and the ridge of her spine as she bristled. She did not show her own surprise at Avus' speed and strength. He'd been using his time wisely training. Good for him, but she expected no less from him, always seeking her approval.

"And yes, Cyrix, I am better than that, Serenity is no pet, whatever you may think, but at least i have friends close enough that you'd call them a pet. Thats almost a compliment. Somebody's in a bad mood today. Besides, your the one who arrived at the precise time to make my pose rather epic, I thank you for that!" She said, shooting a retort right back at him."

Before she could get Avus off Cryix, Ben did it for her. But once Ben let Avus go again, Ami nuzzled him affectionately, then turned back to Abraxis, Graymite and Emphidrina. "Want to go for a ride?" Ami asked Abraxis, laying down so the girl could get on her back and waited until she had a firm hold in her mane before she stood again.

"M'lord Emphidrina, Graymite, this way. Lets leave Ben to his planning, he will fill me in later, so not to worry at all little one. She turned her massive head to look at the girl once they were out in the hallway. "You are my charge now, as well as your guardian, Graymite. Ive all the time in the world for you two, and no matter what happens, Abraxis, I will keep you safe, and Graymite too, though I am sure he's quite capable of handling himself."

Ami merely followed her nose to the dining hall where the others were waiting, and upon entering Ami was hailed with surprised, gleeful gasps from the others.

"VIT, Piggy, Kintaro...It's been some time." She said, looking fondly at him. "Anyway, VIT, This pups hungry, fetch her some chicken and veggies, make it hot, flavor it up and stir fry it." She continued, lowering herself so Abraxis could dismount and sit at the table with Graymite. Ami herself strethced out long the wall behind where the two sat, her head held high, forepaws folded neatly one over the other, and both tails extended, the tips twitching and flipping like a cat's tail would, allowing an ocassional clink from the cuffs on the end on the floor.  She looked almost like a pristine, shimmering statue in the brighter lights of the dining hall, the only giveaway was that her tails would not stop flipping about like they had minds of their own. 

"One more thing, VIT, don't touch Abraxis. She's not overly fond of physical contact, except from Sir Graymite here, and now apparently myself." She said as VIT took to putting a plate together for the girl. "And now, M'lord." She turned her head once again to look at Emphidrina. "I'm guessing you aren't really here to speak with your son. Better get the conversation started before anymore guests arrive. Not sure who all else is supposed to be crashing this party!"

Thus was how Ami's role as Guardian worked. Not only was she the Guardian of the Golden Gates, she was Benaires personal bodyguard, (amidst her other duties and roles) though he often sent her off on missions that required her to be gone for extended periods of time. And so, because of that, Ami had free reign to do as she wished and pleased, but also as a result, Emphidrina and his wife would often search her out to speak to her of things, usually about Benaires, or important Brood business. So that the three of them could always locate her, though it seemed Ben had gotten lazy in her absence, Ami was linked to all three members of the royal family through bondage of the Circle of Wandering.  It had it's advantages, but there was a time in Emphidrinas younger years that he loved to summon Ami on a whim, making her appear practically out of thin air as the summoning brought her directly to the side of whosoever summoned her. 

It was about that time that VIT set plates before Emphidina, Abraxis and Graymite. "Here you are, my lovelies." VIT cooed at Abraxis. "Eat up, youll all need your strength."