Rs7BXHd.jpg

"Talix Engine, my Pure Blood master. After a day's travel, we've arrived."

The lifeforce drawing him to seek out the lands further, even those glorious eyes stared beyond the glass window bewildering in slight wonder the entire city that was now beneath and around them and the once endless sea of white sky. This was nothing in comparisons to Tia and the infected, these undead vampires felt of noble life force ... Much as the Dolos were, but in mass numbers. 

A grand city of ruins so was it overthrown. While there had not been any forward deals cut,  a gift from the confidants of Pendragon; the airship descended with it's whirling engine from the great ascension of sky, emerging from a plethora of clouds hundreds of feet from the air to safe land into Talix 's outskirts of the city. The Blood word from Martis's coordinates of the City in mass Chaos and Darkness deemed worthy once over, the Dark Redeemer sat in rumination of the area in the gracious quarter provided to the Pureblood and Matriarch.  Nearly two weeks passed since their sojourn from the Chateau. Spreading, infectious endearment over civilizations across the Nation of Terrenus. In a red tailcoat, slacks and matching cowhide loafers, loose strands of parted obsidian hair and goldenrod colored eyes, the Vampire remained temporarily longer astounded as the territories came more into view. Ran by massive clockwise, and counter-clockwise gears on a wheel of Science and architecture. In the ancient's years of infinite knowledge he had failed to spectate a city so, timeless.

“A city raging with claimed vampire nobles. This should be interesting.”

@Eternity

Edited by Etched In Stone

Tatia sat opposite of Lein while they traveled, much of the time was spent in casual chatter or staring out the windows of their transport. The lands they now traveled to was a sight unseen by this ancient beauty, a place her own imagination couldn’t even begin to fathom. Most places of such imagination were often found in books, many of which she collected throughout her travels with her love. 

With her love of written literature, the library in the chateau was always growing. She loved to share the wild adventures with Leinhart, knowing he would find ways to take her on adventures of their own. With their family working to conquer new lands, and to grow the coven, the possibilities were endless. 

Smoothing her hands over the deep red and black skirts of her dress, the ends of her wide sleeves slid over the bench with her motion. Tatia dressed to compliment her beloved, with her hair tied up in such an elegant fashion. Her icy blues shifted from her own windows full of a new fascination, to watch the facial expressions of Leinhart as he took in the growing view.  

@Etched In Stone

The airship landed almost unperceivably to human senses in both comfort and quality that one could hardly note any  differential in the atmospheric pressure from flight in the clouds, to the gravitational descend towards the earthy crust of the landing zone. Grand and most spacious on the indoors in regards to the Pendragon Court, occupying easily a capacity of 500 passengers the ship was an infact considerably empty with only a handful of occupants. In a few rows to the couple's rear a silent group of vampire hid their moonlit features and mesmerizing tainted red oculars under the shawl of dark robes. Sitting amongst each other forward-faced, stout duty in their unbreaking countenance these members were a mixture of Ascendant Choisel; four men and a women. As Bolthezarr called from the interior deck of the ship over intercom, the Choisel vampires were alerted and in full attention, one-by-one starting the guys they exited their seats, lifting to the walkway of the airship in single-file formation making way towards a flight of descending stairs outdoors. 

"Seems, it is now our time dearest to depart. I cannot wait to see what this city looks like on ground level." 

The male-banshee in his pinstriped black and white suite stood with pride in serving the Choisel progenitors, bowing kindly and complimenting the Queen Matriarch. His misty white eyes squinted as his ghastly lips painted a handsome smile. A strange creature, incorporeal beyond the fashions of his wears he possessed no true flesh or skin; simply a ghostly image. His soul had served the Count for many decades, yet even in his servitude the butler was contempt with his duty protecting the Lord Kronos and his Coven to no question. 

"You try not to cause too much trouble for our King with your allure, my Queen."

The sun peaked in it's midday, soldiers in heavy armor approached from their patrol towards the airship. They'd either warrant or deny passage as Bolthezarr went off to see the matters of these patrol men; from the curtain of the couple's cabin window neither was for certain. Leinhart held Tatia's hand with his polished fingernails and lead her out with his arm outstretched for her to pass ahead, the Blood King slowly waltzed his way through the catwalk in his bloody scarlet loafers sucking teeth, sighing. Another day’s troubles perhaps. All the while admiring how tantalizing the Countess devilishly was. 

"Your King has not been invited to these lands, so what business is it do you come upon today?"

With raised arms the vampire knights held their swords pointing erect with it's reflecting sharp metallic edge at the five Ascendants and Bolthezarr that showed himself a second too late for the introduction. Confident on either one or two things, they'd lower their guards or become vanquished into dust the longer they refused; it's whatever they preferred. Bolth gave a crap about the formalities, soon, he was rolling up his arm sleeves and balling ghost fists. The banshee was confident if the weapons weren't silver, they were useless against his incorporeal being, but what he said next was guaranteed to stand them on their toes and cause them to withdraw their arms.

"My lord has every right to seek any land he deserves, he is a Choisel and you will submit yourself or pay the consequence. You see out of Four remaining Pureblood families, the Choisel thrive because of His purity. As you are aware of vampiric law I am sure, you have no jurisdiction over what he sees fit. This land is rightfully his as it is your own lord."

@Eternity

The Genesarian Vampyre non-persuading in disbelief quartered their weapons upon given orders, hemming and detaining the Ascendants quickly whom posed little to no physical incompliance, cooperating in their deference as Choisel noble. The robed five were unhooded and seized from all visible weapons incarcerated with arms across the backs, the sun beamed along their cold undead flesh unaffectedly gifted with daywalking they did not burn into ashes. However, their true nature and blood fed eyes scolding at the oppressors. Their wrists, locking shut in heavy braces to suppress any outbursts a maddened prisoner might want to enact, they were forced to stepping in a file formation. Adequately enough without their weapons or anything their noble powers alone could have defied these four Vampyre, their leader stood firm and resolve in his stance weaponless balling up a heavy fist to wail at Bolth's ghastly spirit. 

The infuriated Butler now, walked his way towards the armored leader yet before any blows were thrown, an undeniable psychic intrusion sought out the fool born minds from any further inconveniences, whilst reminding those familiar of the impinging darkness His Supreme power and authority.  

A ripple of vampiric suppression washed over the vast distance from the Choisel stagecoach into the sub-consciousness of these Vampyre as the Patriarch observed steady-eyed in his dashing carmine red tuxedo from feet away, his hand adoringly interlocked with the lavish Queen's while these vampyre forced to submit to the immense psychic torment for their incompetence in the Bloody name of Choisel, Kronos of the Thirsty. While his compulsion over their supernatural will was unalike any other torture endured, the armored group of knights halted and immediately grasped their faces, digging nails into their temples as they tried to release the grave apprehension and madness pooled into a state of pranic insanity. These so-called noble Genesarian held not even the slightest chance against his indomitable will. 

"How dare you ridicule the name of my Pureblood?! Shall I gut you creatures deep by my own hands and deliver them to your ruler? Yield yourselves to me oh, worthless beings, you!" 

His powerful words rang through the corridors of their souls, reverberating in their infliction of uncontrollable torture, scarring their minds from further defiance. Leinhart's powers held no resistance against these lesser supernatural cringing to their limbs devoid of any urge to contest their cowering minds. Standing over there trembling bodies in the release of his dark grasp they'd be aware of what just occurred to them as the pressures they felt fill their subconsciousness was alleviated suddenly; willingly to comply with the Patriarch and accommodate his Queen's desires during their stay.

"Unshackle them. I seek an audience with your Leader. Take us there, at once!"

@Eternity

The flight was lackluster to Tatia, her eyes often drifted through the personal cabin of their aircraft to always fall upon her beloved. Time was of no concern to them as they were eternal, leaving her to wonder when they would finally arrive. With all smooth function the ship landed effortlessly in a place that would seem to be unworthy of their presence. Lein’s voice met her ears like a soothing melody, her icy blue orbs shifted to meet his own. “Yes, I too am excited to see this place up close.” 

As she stood to walk hand in hand with her love off of the airship, her eyes focused on the butler after he warned her not to cause any problems with her allure. “Bolthezarr, I will do my best to keep my wiles at bay.” Giving him a smile knowing he was teasing her, she gave just the slightest bow of her head. Looking up her eyes following the party of vampires that moved with their butler, her smile faded to the armor clad knights that dared to stop them where they had landed. 

Before an all out brawl could happen, Tatia felt the power resonating from her lover. Tingling came from his hand that held her tightly, moving its way up her arm to her body like a snake. Silently she stood watching what the knights would do, would she have to step aside to watch the bloodshed? Or would she decide this gown wasn’t worth losing those who so faithfully served the Choisel name. 

@Etched In Stone

Not long after the arrival of the foreign Vampire troupe, another airship arrived on the scene. This one was of military status, branded by both symbols of both the court of Renovatio, and the kamon of the New Union Frontier. Aboard the ship was a total of roughly 5000, in which approximately 1200 of them were the ships engineers and crew, about another 300 or so being medical personal. This left about three thousand soldiers in attendance, and about five hundred Tengu Knights between them. On this particular excursion to the ruined Talix Engine however, the leadership of the nation in which these people reigned were also in attendance; Both the Emperor, and his Empress. Between the rumors of undead populace and the likes of paralyzing weapons, the Emperor easily found interest in trying to turn purpose from this place. Along with the hopeful assistance his Vampiress could provide. Though she was one of foreign origin, Koji had no doubts in his mind that Katiya would be just as capable as himself when it came to dominating the dwindling, lesser vampires left behind by the remnants of the latest Whispernight. 

"Sir! We've arrived within the vicinity of Talix Engine as you've requested."

"And it appears we're not alone. Inform the crew to keep the engines running even while we're docked. Captain, inform my men that I require 300 soldiers and 50 Knights in my company, the rest will remain to defend the ship in my absence."

"Hai!"

"Keep eyes on the other ship nearby as well."

As those under his employ rushed to complete his orders, the Emperor himself returned his attention from the deceased monitor to his Empress here in their temporary quarters. She herself wasn't the oldest Vampire, hardly old enough to by his knowledge to sire another just yet. However, he had no doubts she was old enough to impress some semblance on authority over the masses to be found here. If he proved wrong, then at least that brought with them a sufficient enough force capable of raising some of the undead populace in order to investigate the claims of their supernatural weaponry. Should the rumors prove true, the they'd just have to see how much they could loot in the wake of the opposition.

"I'm ready to disembark when you are my love. This dark aura I'm sensing feels vaguely familiar, though I can't be certain of whom it belongs to without getting a closer look."

@Dreamer

The swaying of the ship had not been favorable to the Empress, she had never been a fan of them. Though she did appreciate the size in which weighed it down. If it were smaller she might have almost refused. Over the weeks travel she found her equilibrium leveling out and she was able to find her posture again. As he entered she was behind a thin fabric being dressed by her handmaids. For excursions she found herself wearing much less than her usual weighted obi. They had started to busy themselves with the last touches on her hair and softer more natural colors on her make up. Katiya looked up from the mirror to see the Emperor behind her, mentioning he was ready to leave the ship. There was a small smile that appeared.

"Finally." He knew how she had been feeling, her relief was not of pure hatred for the ship, but she would relish in the time away from it.

Or so she thought. As he mentioned not knowing who the dark aura was she got up from her rest and turned to him.

"Well, I'm sure whomever it is, will be of no concern of ours." After stepping off, she was met with the energy of her own kind. The air was thick with them, she looked at Koji with some caution.

"Have these soldiers and knights ever met a hungry vampire?" Perhaps there were some here, and she wondered if their training included creatures that would be more than willing to eat them, especially starved.

@Twitterpated

She posed great question, one that he did not readily know the answer to. Currently he surmised that some of them likely had the experience necessary to deal with a variety of undead. Even if none were present on this ship currently, the Lurid Inquisition and the Imperial Army itself both composed of a myriads of beings, including the likes of her Genesar cousins. Doubt proved inevitable, prevailing to paint the assumption that there had to at least be some among the ranks that even if warned and given sufficient training, they perhaps were ill prepared. Even in the face of experience though, the Vampire populace of Talix Engine was a new face altogether, as was the rumor of their paralyzing weaponry. He grew eager to see how his forces fared in an outright incursion, though this was hardly the time or place to test such a feat. Precision was key here, and of course the Emperor himself still possessed the innate ability to command the likes of the undead, providing their constitution unable to resist.

"Some of them I'm sure have, though I doubt all of them have. They've at least heard stories I'm sure. Whatever the case, I'm certain the Kōshitsu has given them the best chance surviving."

The Imperial General, Kenshinobu, had yet to fail him in this few years of service. While their military had not been harshly contested by any opposition thus far, he was confident that if/when such happened, they would reflect the fruits of their General's labor. They would reflect his self. As they stepped out and away from the vessel, the Tengu Knights as ordered fanned out, scattering into formation with the soldiers to their flanks and their backside. Flawlessly they transitioned to a march in unison. The fact that he saw no immediate threats bothered him mildly, at least it had until even her could make out the details of what seemed to be a skirmish. A rather fresh one at that. Raising his closed, draconic fist into the air, all came to a halt as he himself considered option of advance. Especially on such an odd terrain as this gears ever turning. 

"Someone has definitely beaten us to the punch, though I only sense Vampiric essence outside of our own company. Perhaps they've captured a few straggling survivors to take back to their leader. Or maybe there aren't any survivors from the other vessel."

His fist ejected two fingers, the index and middle, before opening to expose the rest. With a single wave forward, they continued their march into the engine. His keen eyes scanned the vicinity as they progressed, his ears listened, his nostrils flaring with occasional purpose as he too actively scented the region. Without the Mugen-me, he was more or less back to basic when it came to sensory. Thankfully, he could still feel the shadows within range of his perception. 

@Dreamer

A heaving supernatural force from the myriad variety of creatures hovered over the city's skies hanging there with it an eerie presence that chilled over one's spine, yet for the Centuries-old, carmine filled eyed vampire that discerned the disturbance a quarter mile away Leinhart contorted his pale angular face in mild discontent not knowing fully whom this great company had been. Tatia, much after the plentiful source of prana acquired in Martial Town amplified her own supernatural capabilities and prowess nearly two-fold of her undead being. She'd too been capable of detecting the airship of 5,000 passengers as well if she hadn't concomitantly, further the pure Vampire found it strange there was just one single undead creature abroad the rest of the lot. Parading in to a civilization on a massive rotating gear filled shops and markets of forbidden wares, concoctions, etc were the noble vampyres from Talix in lead still compelled against the desires of free will. As he done to those dismissively in Martial Town, these guards bore no resistance to his crushing will. The Master and his betrothed sanguine wife walked in between the groups inseparable by the bonds their hands made conjoined. Observing from the rear were the five robed ascendants in tactical v-formations through the bustling street should they were to be surrounded by the immeasurable vampyre forces of Talix, their only objective were to protect the Queen, the Master's younger sibling to their own dead lives. Yet, understood the likelihood of the guards luring them some place else was nonsensical.

The pallid dark-haired man no longer dedicated his attentive psych to the hundreds of feet ahead or the enthralling arrival of the airship, but towards his sweet virgin Soeur in brief nostalgia of her lively self centuries before the transition into a creature of the bloody night. Almost a months time spend out in the rich city of Martial Town, what was supposed to been cherished and valued for it's days … Went as any other passing in their history …. Leinhart hadn’t made a mention of it until this day, shutting herself from her humanity as he once did. Ultimately nothing came of it good. Her lack of care mirrored his own reflective mannerisms.

"You were much joyous, than. Our sojourn to Martial only separated us further, retreating not only from me, but yourself.... Do you hold back.”

@Eternity