supernal

Dangerous criminals in Terrenus

I want to crowdsource this. There are so many different storylines of different levels that it'll be good to get input from many different data points instead of just what comes to my mind from personal interactions.

I'm trying to come up with a list of wanted criminals. This is distinct from general villains because it doesn't care about moral stance, just about criminality of activity, so a prolific thief with a heart of gold would still find themselves on this list. 

This requires visibility. If the character you want to submit (yours or someone else's, and both are welcome) is a shadowy mastermind and not enough people would know about them to be able to give information on them, then no need to apply. 

This also requires a sanity check. If the player isn't reliable, you can mention the character but it probably won't make its way to the list, since an ability to be engaged and be present on a schedule that keeps other players engaged is a fundamental criteria for me for this. 

Cassandra's been on the Terran bounty list for a while because she destroyed a significant chunk of the Gaian Academy. I had a thread with @Witch where their character hunts Cass down, but the MOBS roll shows Cass gets away and we never got to finish that thread.

Availability-wise I only log into val on weekends so she might not be considered for this, but I'm thinking of doing a storyline centered on her sometime around December ish.

Serial killer, cult leader, and all around psychopath available anytime! I gave him the bounty listed in the profile as a joke, but if he got an official one...

Gang leader, drug traffiker, arms dealer, and murderer. Operates mainly out of Taen, but has branched out into Terrenus as a whole. 

On 9/13/2019 at 11:09 PM, Csl said:

Cassandra's been on the Terran bounty list for a while because she destroyed a significant chunk of the Gaian Academy. I had a thread with @Witch where their character hunts Cass down, but the MOBS roll shows Cass gets away and we never got to finish that thread.

Availability-wise I only log into val on weekends so she might not be considered for this, but I'm thinking of doing a storyline centered on her sometime around December ish.

Were there casualties? I can’t revall 

14 hours ago, danzilla3 said:

Serial killer, cult leader, and all around psychopath available anytime! I gave him the bounty listed in the profile as a joke, but if he got an official one...

Gang leader, drug traffiker, arms dealer, and murderer. Operates mainly out of Taen, but has branched out into Terrenus as a whole. 

How many has the Apostate killed? And what’s his type / compulsion? Would be interesting to focus on his serial killer aspect vs the more regular murder stuff 

To date, he has killed 13 people. All but two were high ranking members of the Gaianist Church, and all members of a disbanded sect known as the Order of Thorns. It was discovered that the killer himself was a member of the Order.

Most of this was established in this thread.

11 hours ago, supernal said:

Were there casualties? I can’t revall 

One student she murdered directly, three other guards killed by her first creation.

Probably a handful of students killed when her monster rampaged through the dorms, though I don't think I ever specified it.

edit: nvm. she did. apparently I did specify it.

Novaculi kills the three guards in vicinity, absorbing their skeletons as part of its mass. Riding Novaculi, Cassandra goes to the residence halls and destroys the buildings, killing several students in the process. 

Edited by Csl

5 hours ago, supernal said:

Clarify? Cause I thought Lilith was too sneaky to have something like a bounty put on her atm

Lilith makes sure to keep a distinction between herself and The Commander (of CoP), so there wouldn't be a bounty on The Commander.

At least not in Terrenus.

But in the thread where Lilith attacked Casper and its Peacekeepers, she was basically like "Aaaaahahahahaha IM LILITH REITER PEASANTS SICK A DICK AS I KILL YOU ALL"

Not verbatim but u get it lol

1 hour ago, supernal said:

What about just shy of whore. Anything where the character is just promiscuous enough to get around? 

Like the bloodbender with a preference toward splattering over puppetry (on others) that made off with and repurposed a government class material that is known for punching through abjuration (defensive magic).

That's not the kinda thing you advertise due to the fact that I can't imagine what would be overkill to remove the problem.

And that's why I rank Blairville above Yh'mi on the scariest places in Terrenus.